剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
"Cull-inary" Arts.
是剔饪艺术
♪ With my own two hands ♪
♪ 用我的双手 ♪
♪ Make a better place ♪
♪ 创造更美好的世界 ♪
We don't sound very good.
听起来不怎么好听
You guys are not the Jackson 5.
你们又不是杰克逊家族乐队
That is for sure.
不怎么好听是当然的
But you're not the first band to need a little help,
不过你们不是第一个需要点帮助的乐队
and we have a secret tool called auto-tune.
我们有个叫做自动调谐的秘密工具
Put your finger there and go ahead and slide it up as I...
把手指放在那儿 然后往上面一推 就像我这样...
That's sweetens it, doesn't it?
这样好听多了 对吧
Now we sound good.
现在听起来好听了
Ooh, that sounds that's harmonious. This is the power.
听起来音调非常优美 这就是力量
Yeah, that's the secret Oliver Rome sauce right there.
没错 这就是奥利弗·罗马的歌♥变好听的秘诀
Don't tell him, though.
不过你千万别告诉他
Yeah. How old is grandpa?
行 爷爷有多大年纪了
Uh...He's turning 72.
呃...他这个生日就72了
Is that old?
年纪这么大了吗
Well, it's not young.
是不年轻了
But, you know, he's a bull.
不过 你知道的 他壮的跟头牛似的
He'll definitely make it to 80.
他绝对能活到80
Good, 'cause I can't wait till we do it with a full band.
太好了 我已经等不及要用整支乐队为他录音了
Well, not too soon.
还早着呢
Max, watch out, watch out. Move it.
麦克斯 小心点 小心点 让开
Guys, careful. Mr. Braverman.
孩子们 小心点 布雷弗曼先生
Mr. Braverman, is the chicken ready yet? Mr. Braverman.
布雷弗曼先生 鸡肉可以翻面了吗 布雷弗曼先生
Mr. Braverman. Not yet.
布雷弗曼先生 还没有
Let it sit there a little bit. How do I turn on the stove?
还要再等上几分钟 炉子要怎么开啊
How do I turn on the stove? We're not gonna turn the stove on yet.
炉子我要怎么开 我们暂时还不用开炉子
It's a little bit tricky. No, no, I like fire.
这有点复杂 不 不 我喜欢火
Mr. Braverman. One second, Kiara.
布雷弗曼先生 等一下 加拉
You can flip it in a minute but not yet, not yet.
过一分钟再翻 现在还不急着翻 现在还不能
Mr. Braverman, this one's not supposed to have any gluten.
布雷弗曼先生 这个里面不能有任何麸质
Right. What's gluten?
没错 什么是麸质
Gluten, it's a substance in flour.
麸质就是面粉的材质
It's a protein composite found in wheat.
麸质是小麦里的复合蛋白
There you go. Also, this is not art.
你说的没错 而且 这课也不是艺术
This is slave labor. Max.
这是苦役 麦克斯
You can be arrested for this. Mr. Braverman.
你会因此被警♥察♥逮捕的 布雷弗曼先生
Mr. Braverman. I think the chicken's ready. One second.
布雷弗曼先生 我觉得鸡已经可以了 等一下
Yes, it's ready to flip. You can flip it. What's casein?
行 可以翻面了 你可以翻了 酪蛋白是什么
Okay, okay, okay, let's not light the stove right now. Mr. Braverman.
好了 好了 好了 现在别点炉子 布雷弗曼先生
Dad, what do I do with this turkey? How do I cook it?
爸 火鸡该怎么弄 我该怎么烹饪它
We're not cooking the turkey. Yes? Mr. Braverman?
我们不做火鸡 什么事 布雷弗曼先生
Do I put potatoes inside of the chicken? Mr. Braverman?
我要把土豆加进鸡肉里吗 布雷弗曼先生
Is the chicken ready to flip yet?
鸡可以翻面了吗
If you wanna...Yeah? Mr. Braverman, Erin has a knife.
你想翻就翻吧 什么事 布雷弗曼先生 埃伦拿了把刀
Oh, god. Okay, one second.
天呐 好 稍等一下
No,no,Erin,Erin,no,no,no.Okay.Just let me take the knife. Mr.Braverman?
别碰刀 埃伦 埃伦 别别别 好 把刀给我 布雷弗曼先生
Mr. Braverman? Everybody's okay. We're all good.
布雷弗曼先生 大家都做得很好 我们做的很好
We're good. That's good, okay.
我们做得很好 很好 非常好
Chicken's looking great, Edgar.
鸡做得非常好 埃德加
Mr. Braverman? Thank you.
布雷弗曼先生 谢谢夸奖
Hey, Sydney, can you come down here for a minute, please?
西德尼 你能下来一下吗
Hey. Hey, ready?
嘿 嘿 准备好了吗
Well, yeah. Is she...
嗯 她...
Why is dad here?
爸为什么来这儿
Because we wanted to talk to you about something together.
因为我们想一起跟你谈一谈
So, um...Have a seat.
那...先过来坐下吧
So we heard about what happened with Melody at school.
我们听说你跟梅洛蒂在学校发生的事了
Mm...I don't know what you're talking about.
嗯...我不知道你们在说什么
Mrs. Reese told us that, uh...
瑞斯老师跟我们说 呃...
That you weren't too nice to her, that you said some things.
你对她说的一些话不是很友好
That's not true.
事情不是这样的
I don't think she'd make it up, bug.
我觉得这些不是她编出来的 宝贝
My teacher is a liar. She hates me.
我老师就是个骗子 她讨厌我
Sydney, listen.
西德尼 听我说
We're not mad, all right?
我们没有生气 好吗
We want to talk to you.
我们只想跟你谈谈
If anything, we're worried,
我们很担心会有什么事
and we want to help you figure out what you're upset about.
我们很想帮你找出不开心的原因
I'm not upset. Okay.
我没有不开心 好吧
Sydney, listen. We're just confused.
西德尼 听我说 我们只是很困惑
We're trying to figure out what this is all about.
我们想弄明白到底是怎么一回事
Why are you both ganging up on me?
为什么你们都要联合起来针对我一个人
We're not ganging We're not ganging up on
我们没有针... 我们没有针对...
Why are you even here? You don't even live here anymore.
你来这儿做什么 你连住都不住在这儿了
We just...we wanna talk to you about...
我们只是...我们想跟你谈谈...
Sydney, don't talk to your father like that. Sydney.
西德尼 不许跟你♥爸♥爸这么说话 西德尼
We want to help you figure out what you're upset about.
我们想帮你找出不开心的原因
I'm not upset. And help...
我没有不开心 然后帮你...
Okay, calm down.
好吧 冷静点
No, I don't want to calm down.
不 我不想冷静
Why don't you go back to your terrible apartment?
你干嘛不回你那个破破烂烂的公♥寓♥去
I hate you! I hate both of you!
我恨你 我恨你们两个
All right.
好了
That looks good, honey.
看起来挺不错 亲爱的
All right. This is insane.
好吧 这是在太难以置信了
I can't believe my dad is turning 72.
我不敢相信我爸已经72岁了
I know. It's crazy.
我知道 的确很难以置信
Who's that? It's Edgar's mom.
谁打来的 埃德加的妈妈
Don't answer that. Honey, I have to answer it.
别接 亲爱的 我必须得接
What if it's important? Oh, it is important.
万一是什么重要的事呢 有什么可重要的
She's gonna complain that I used her son as slave labor.
她铁定是要抱怨我们拿他儿子做苦役那事儿
Please, I'm begging you, don't answer it. Okay.
拜托 我求你了 别接电♥话♥ 好吧
I can't deal with it. Not tonight. I won't answer it.
我不能处理这事 今晚不行 我不接
Okay, thank you.
好 谢谢
Hey. The Trusselmen clan is here.
嘿 特拉所门家族到了
Hi, guys. Where's the birthday boy?
你们好 寿星在哪儿
You're the first ones to arrive.
你们是第一个到的
All right. What's up?
好吧 还好吗
Hey. We're the nerdy family, first here.
嘿 我们是冠军家庭 第一个到诶
That's all right. How are you? We're gonna be the last to leave.
没错 你们好吗 我们一定也会是最后离开的
Well, we had an episode on the way here.
来的路上发生了段小插曲
The cutest member of the family crapped herself. So...
咱家最可爱的小东西把便便拉自己身上了 所以
Jasmine.
贾思敏
Jasmine crapped herself.
贾思敏拉自己身上了
It smells really bad.
闻起来真臭啊
I'm sorry. It's bad. My bad.
不好意思 真的很臭 是我不好
I will take you upstairs.
我带你们到楼上去
I have some clothes of Nora's you can borrow. Yeah.
我这儿有几件诺拉的衣服可以借你 嗯
I could hardly tell.
我一点都没闻出来
Well, you should've been in the car with us. Jabbar,
你真该跟我们去车里闻一闻 乔巴
come on, I have to show you something.
来 我有东西要给你看
Okay. Yeah, move it.
好 走吧
72. Is that-- that's the right number?
72了 我...我没记错吧
Yeah. I just saw him,
没有 我刚见过他
and he doesn't look a day over 50 if you ask me. Tough to believe.
要我说的话他看起来像是50都还不到 真是很难让人相信
Hey, I wanted to thank you for handling the situation with dad.
嘿 我想谢谢你去处理爸的事
Oh, yeah, no problem. Happy I could--
嗯 哪里的事 我很高兴能...
I have to admit, I was a little doubtful
我不得不承认 我其实有点怀疑
you were gonna be able to handle him. Oh, you were?
你能不能处理得了 是吗
Yeah, I didn't think you would be able to get him over the hump
对 我没想到你能说服他
and talk him into the surgery, but got that text saying "All good."
让他接受做手术 而是收到了你的短♥信♥说“一切安好”
It was a big relief.
我瞬间就如释重负
Ye--um--I think we might have a different idea of what "All good" means.
对...我想我们可能对“一切安好”的理解有些不太一样
Sugar-free...
完全不含糖...
Gluten-free, no cholesterol.
不含麸质 不含胆固醇
It's a completely heart-healthy alternative to the chocolate birthday cake.So...
相比于巧克力蛋糕来说完全对心脏无害 所以...
It's beautiful, Jules. Well done. I tried the filling. It sucks.
很漂亮 茱尔斯 干得漂亮 我尝过一点馅儿 难吃死了
Sydney.
西德尼
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表