剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I'm still here.
我还在
♪ Your silly dreams ♪
♪ 你那愚蠢的梦想 ♪
♪ Aren't worth a mention ♪
♪ 不值得一提 ♪
♪ But they keep collecting in my brain ♪
♪ 可我却不由自主被它们所吸引 ♪
Hey, honey. How come you're still up?
嘿 亲爱的 你怎么还没睡呢
Well, I'm enjoying the last few minutes of my birthday.
我在享受我生日的最后几分钟
Oh, I see.
我明白了
♪ When I break my heart, I know that it's broken. ♪ Sit down a second.
♪ 当我伤了自己的心 我知道它已经碎了 ♪ 你陪我坐一会吧
♪ I just wish that kept me alive♪
♪ 我只是希望那能让我继续活着 ♪
Uhoh. Yeah.
啊哦 嗯
Well, I heard some-- I heard some big news tonight,
我听说了一些...我今晚听说了一些重大的消息
and I'm pretty sure it's a secret.
我很确定这是个秘密
What is it?
什么消息
I said I'm pretty sure it's a secret.
我说了我很确定这是个秘密
Oh, come on. We don't keep secrets.
拜托 我们俩之间是没有秘密的
Amber's pregnant.
安博怀孕了
What?
什么
Wait a minute.
等等
That's ridiculous. Amber can't be pregnant.
胡说八道 安博不可能怀孕
Sarah was just pregnant with Amber.
萨拉才刚有安博没多久呢
Great-grandparents.
外曾祖父 外曾祖母
Yeah. Greatgrandparents?
是啊 外曾祖父 外曾祖母
Right.
对
Yeah.
是啊
♪ See it all for what it is ♪
♪ 看见它原本的模样 ♪
♪ Most anything can be forgiven ♪
♪ 很多事情都可以被原谅 ♪
I'm gonna have the surgery, Millie.
我打算接受做手术 米莉
♪ With what is left, we'll have to live ♪
♪ 因为剩下的一切 我们只能继续活下去 ♪
Of course. Yeah.
当然了 是啊
♪ With what is left, we'll have to live ♪
♪ 因为剩下的一切 我们只能继续活下去 ♪
Good. Yeah.
很好 嗯
Good.
很好
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表