剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
No,he's awake.He's fine.Put that back on. Millie,I just stood up too fast.
不 他醒了 他没事 把那个放回去 米莉 我就是起来时太猛了
I'm gonna take you back to the hospital to sort this out--
我得带你去医院把这件事解决了
you basically had a heart attack.
你有很大几率是有心脏病
I had an event, and the event is over.
我是出了状况 但是这个状况已经结束了
I didn't realize I was so upset.
我没想到自己有这么担心
Your mom spent every ounce of her energy making this dream
你妈妈把自己的每一分精力都花在了
happen for you and other kids like you.
让你和跟你一样那些孩子能梦想成真上面
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
So--um...
那...呃...
Who?
谁的
Ryan. Right.
瑞恩的 也对
Right.
也对
How?
怎么会
What? Uh
什么 呃...
In the-- he was in the hospital.
是在...是他在医院的时候
Yeah, he was. Okay, right.
对 就是那时候 好吧 也对
How long? How far along?
多久了 有几个月了
Like two months.
两个月
So you're keeping it?
那你要留下它吗
I know it seems crazy.
我知道这可能很疯狂
I know it's crazy, but I--
我知道 可是我...
You're keeping it. I want to keep it.
你要把孩子留下来 我想留下它
I want toit's my Yeah.
我想...它是我.... 是啊
I think it's right.
我觉得这样做是对的
Good.
很好
I think it's right.
我觉得这样做是对的
Good.
很好
Hey. Everything okay?
喂 有什么事吗
Hey. Am I catching you at a bad time? No. I just came into the office early.
嘿 我是不是打得不是时候 没有 我就是比平常早到了会儿办公室
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, I was just thinking we should talk about,
对了 我刚刚在想我们应该谈一谈
you know, this email from Syd's teacher.
西德的老师发来的邮件上说的那件事
I didn't see it. What's up?
我没看到 出什么事了
Well, evidently, there's some sort of girl drama going down at school.
很显然 她在学校跟别的女生闹了点矛盾
I talked to Syd about it.
我已经跟西德谈过这件事了
She said there's this new girl that's been picking on her.
她说是学校新来的一个女生老是挑她的刺儿
Oh, no. What? Yeah.
不是吧 什么 对啊
Well, believe me, I was ready to go kick some little girl's butt.
相信我 我当时气得都想去揍那丫头一顿了
But according to Syd, it's no big deal.
不过西德说其实也没什么大不了的
Mrs. Reese probably just wants us to know she's on top of it.
瑞斯老师可能只是想让我们知道她已经控制住了这件事
But she does want to see us, though.
不过她的确想见见我们俩
Or, you know, one of us.
或者我们其中一个也行
Just schedule it. I'll make it happen.
你安排时间吧 我会去的
Okay, all right. I'll talk to you later.
好 行 我晚点再跟你聊
Thanks.
谢谢
Everything okay?
没事吧
Here's your breakfast.
你的早餐
No.
不要
Yummy, yum, yum. Okay, you don't have to have that.
很好吃的哟 好吧 你不吃就算了
Eggies are ready. Mom's making you some eggs, I got to get out of here.
煎蛋做好了 妈妈在给你做煎蛋 我得走了
Here, baby. 'scuse me.
给 宝贝 不好意思
Here, Nora.
给 诺拉
Mmm, they're hot, so be careful. Who is it? You got a phone call.
小心点 烫 谁打来的 有你的电♥话♥
Emily Miller. Here you go. That's Edgar's mom.
艾米丽·米勒 给 她是埃德加的妈妈
Why is she calling at this hour? I love you, see you later. I have no idea.
她这个点打过来干嘛 爱你 晚点再见 我也不知道
Probably because you gave your phone number
可能是因为你把自己的电♥话♥给过
to every single parent and told them to call at any hour. Hello.
所有的单亲父母 还告诉他们可以随时打过来找你吧 喂
One second, hold on. Yeah, I can talk. The eggs.
就一会儿 稍等一下 对 我有时间 煎蛋
Hold on. All right.
等等 好
Yeah, no problem.
行 没问题
Ah, Max. Want your eggs? Hey, for sure.
对了 麦克斯 你要吃煎蛋吗 应该的
I can't talk about eggs right now. Why not?
我现在不能跟你谈煎蛋的事 为什么
Because I've decided on an art elective. You have? Hallelujah.
因为我决定好选修哪门艺术课了 是吗 感谢上帝
Finally. What's it gonna be? Photography.
终于啊 你要选修什么 摄影
No, photography is not an option.
不行 没有摄影这个科目
You run the school. Make it an option. We can absolutely address this.
学校是你开的 你添一个就行了 我们当然可以处理
Technically, your mother runs the school.
严格说来 是你妈妈开的
Your problem is our problem. Then she should make it an option.
你的问题就是我们的问题 那她就可以增加这个科目
There are your eggs. Honey, I got to go.
你的煎蛋 宝贝 我得走了
I'll see you later. Just wait one second. I will discuss this
待会儿再见 稍等一下 我得跟
with my husband right now. No, I'm gonna leave, I gotta get out of here.
我老公讨论一下这个问题 不行 我要走了 我得走了
Thank you, okay. Bye, Emily. I gotta get out of here.
谢谢 好 再见 艾米丽 我得走了
Okay, Edgar's nutritionist wants to take him off casein and gluten.
好吧 埃德加的营养师说不能让埃德加吃含酪蛋白和麸质的食物
Okay. Well, I'm glad she called us at 7:00 a.m. to tell us that.
好 我很高兴她早上7点钟打电♥话♥来告诉我们这个
Well, she had to, because it reflects in his school lunches,
她必须得这么做 因为这些得在午餐上实行
which we have to help manage.
而午餐刚好又是我们管理的
Good luck with that. No, please.
那祝你好运咯 拜托
Can you please do me a favor? No, no, no, no, I can't.
你能帮我一个忙吗 不行 不行 不行 我不能帮你
You don't even know what I'm gonna ask you.
你都还不知道我要让你帮我做什么呢
I do know what you're gonna ask me.
我当然知道你要让我帮你做什么
What do you know? You're gonna ask me to call the lunch vendor,
那你说说看 你要让我打电♥话♥给午餐供应商
and I'm slammed today already. I got to go. And you're right.
而我今天日程已经安排满了 我得走了 你说得没错
But you're so good at it.
可你擅长做这种事嘛
Only because I don't ask them to do crazy things, Please.
那是因为我从来不让他们做莫名其妙的事 拜托了
like take all the casein out of one kid's lunch.
比如把酪蛋白和麸质从某个孩子午餐里全拣出来什么的
It's "Casein." It's "Cayseen."
这是特殊情况 是特输情况
Why did we found this school?
我们是因为什么才建立这所学校的
To be a fascist institution. To meet the needs of every student.
是为了建立法♥西♥斯♥专♥政♥ 是为了满足每个学生的需求
It's not fascist.
这一点都不法♥西♥斯♥
No, that's fascism. It's capitalism.
这是法♥西♥斯♥主义 这是资本主义
No, that's fascism. It's all we can afford right now, okay?
不 这就是法♥西♥斯♥主义 我们现在只能做到这样了 好吗
Three electives. Fascism.
三门选修课 法♥西♥斯♥
You founded Chambers Academy to meet the needs of every student.
你建立钱伯斯学院就是为了满足每一个学生的需求
I'm sorry, Max. I'm sorry
我很抱歉 麦克斯 抱歉
My artistic needs are not being met. I don't want to interfere with
我的艺术需求却就没有被满足 我不想妨碍
this student-headmaster conference,
你们这场学生与校长间的座谈会
so I'm gonna take off. I love you. I'll see you.
所以我就先闪人了 我爱你们 再见
So you'll call the vendor?
那你会打电♥话♥给供应商吧
I'm late. I got to go. I can't hear you. You're calling the vendor.
我要迟到了 我得走了 我听不见你说什么 你必须打给供应商
You're gonna do it.
你必须打电♥话♥给他们
Guys, take a second and acknowledge this moment.
各位 花一秒钟时间来把握此时此刻
Don't let it pass you by.
不要让它从你身边溜走
You're about to lay down your debut track on hallowed ground,
你们的首专就将在这个神圣的地方进行录制
in a place where legends were made of songwriters,
这个地方曾有许多曲作家缔造了无数传奇
where icons were made out of singers. Okay?
同时也是从歌♥手中创造偶像的圣地 知道吗
You're sitting, right now, where Janis Joplin actually recorded.
你们现在坐的这儿正是贾尼斯·乔普林录音的地方
Who's Janis Joplin?
贾尼斯·乔普林是谁
You know what, out of my studio.
算了 你给我出去
Go on and just get out.
从我的录音室出去
I'm just kidding. It's not your fault.
开玩笑的 这不是你的错
It's your mother's fault. Listen to me.
是你妈妈的错 听我说
Guys, all you have to do is sing in your normal voices.
各位 你们要做的就只是唱出平时的声音
The mics will pick it up. Just remember your motivation, which is?
麦克风会记录下来的 一定要牢记你们的目的 那就是
Be cute--
卖♥♥萌
Especially you, Max--
特别是你 麦克斯
And wish your grandfather a very, very happy 72nd birthday.
然后在心中祝愿自己的爷爷能有一个特别特别快乐的72岁生日
We should record his birthday song with a full band.
我们应该用完整的乐队给他录一首生日歌♥
Okay, you know what, when he turns 80, we'll do that,
好吧 我跟你说啊 那个等他到了80岁的时候我们再做
the whole thing. Any questions?
到时候我们全部都来一遍 还有问题吗
Can you sign a form stating that this counts as my art elective?
你能在表格上签字说明这也算是我艺术课的一部分吗
That's absurd.
这太荒唐了
I cannot do that.
我不能那么做
Then I am not singing. Here we go, five,
那我就不唱 我们开始了 5
Six, seven, eight... I'm not gonna sing.
6 7 8... 我不会唱的
♪ I can change the world ♪
♪ 我可以用我的双手 ♪
♪ with my own two hands ♪
♪ 创造一个更美好的世界 ♪
♪ Make a better place ♪
♪ 用我的双手 ♪
♪ with my own two hands ♪
♪ 创造一个更美好的世界 ♪
♪ Make a kinder place ♪
♪ 用我的双手 ♪
♪ with my own two hands ♪
♪ 创造一个更友好的世界 ♪
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表