剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
That is a handsome portrait of the two of us, isn't it?
我们两的这张照片真帅 对吧
No, don't, don't, don't--
不要挂上去 不要
Hey, I don't want to leave it behind.
我不想把它扔在这
I want to keep that.
我要自己留着
Oh, we're not gonna leave it behind.
不会把它扔在这的
We got to leave it up there, because I, my friend,
是把它收藏在这里 因为 朋友
Have changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Let's do this.
我们一起
Let's make the luncheonette sail once again.
让录音室再创辉煌
I'm in.
我加入
I'm in.
我加入
Are you serious? I'm serious.
你是认真的吗 认真的
You're--'cause I-- it's too much for me to--
你是 因为 我承受不了
Unwavering. I'm in.
决不动摇 我加入
We're gonna make the luncheonette work.
我们要让录音室运行起来
You promise? I promise you. Okay?
你保证 我保证 行了嘛
Okay. You okay?
行 你还好吗
Yes. You sure?
嗯 真的
Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Thank you. All right.
很好 很好 谢谢你 不用谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's gonna work.
会成功的
Hi.
嗨
Hey, dad, what oh, my god.
嘿 老爸 天啊
Hey.
嘿
What are you-- what are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
Look who it is.
看看是谁来了
I heard there were some major world-class speed skaters here.
我听说这里有几个重量级的世界速滑选手
I wanted to he's getting better.
我想要 他进步很大
Yeah. Is he?
是啊 是吗
A little bit better. Because of me.
有些进步 是我的功劳
Because of you? Dad, dad, look.
你的功劳 爸 爸 你看
A little better, she's right.
好多了 她说的没错
All right. Let's see it.
好啊 让我看看
Okay. I'll see you soon.
好 一会见
♪ I was sailing down here on the wind ♪
♪ 当我遇到你的时候 ♪
♪ When I met you ♪
♪ 我在风暴中航行 ♪
♪ And I fell away again ♪
♪ 我又再次消失 ♪
Whoa. Look.
快看
♪ Like a train in reverse down a dark road ♪
♪ 就像火车消失于黑暗的隧♥道♥ ♪
♪ Carrying the whole load ♪
♪ 满载着货物 ♪
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
♪ Just rattling the whole way home ♪
♪ 一路欢歌♥着奔向我的家 ♪
millie.
米莉
Yeah, I'm in here.
在 我在这
Come and look at these pictures that max developed.
快来看看 麦克斯把相片洗出来了
No, later, later. I'm just way too excited.
等下再看 我太兴奋了
I remembered what happened to my reggie jackson baseball.
我想起雷吉·杰克逊的棒球去哪了
♪ Will you let it pull you in? ♪
♪ 你愿意让它也载上你吗 ♪
Oh. Yeah.
哦 没错
You remember adam and crosby
你还记得亚当和克劳斯比
Used to play with it all the time,
以前总是拿着它玩吗
So I took it, and I put it in a shoe box,
于是我就把它收在一个鞋盒里
And I hid it up in the rafters in the old barn.
藏在旧车♥库♥的横梁上面
So we got to go back to the old house.
所以我们得回老房♥子一趟
Come on.
走吧
Okay.
好
Come on.
走吧
♪ Babe ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ Let me hold you ♪
♪ 让我抱紧你 ♪
They painted.
他们粉刷过了
Yeah.
是啊
I never would have thought of that color,
我从没想过这个颜色
But it looks good.
但是看上去很棒
Boy, she's got her hands full.
她以后会手忙脚乱的
Yeah, I hope she's loving every second of it.
是啊 但是我希望能享受每一秒
So...Go knock on the door.
好了 去敲门啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
what?
怎么了
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
'cause someday,
因为有一天
Those kids are gonna be playing hide-and-seek
那些孩子玩捉迷藏的时候
Or messing around in the barn,
会跑到车♥库♥去
And they're gonna find an old shoe box full of baseball stuff,
然后他们会发现藏了棒球的鞋盒
And they're gonna--
他们会以为
They're gonna think they found a hidden treasure.
会以为找到了一个宝藏
It's gonna be the best day of their lives.
会成为他们难忘的一天
Sure.
当然
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, let's go home.
我们回家吧
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表