剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, honey, you're wearing a suit, we talked about this.
宝贝 你要穿西服 我们商量过了的
I will be wearing a black shirt and black pants,
我准备穿一件黑色T恤跟一条黑裤子
Because I'm the photographer.
我是摄影师
The photographer needs to disappear. It's aunt sarah's wedding.
摄影师不应该正式出席 这是你萨拉姑姑的婚礼
Stand right there, I need to take a picture of you.
站那儿去 我要给你拍张照
Everyone's gonna come in.
所有人都要出席
Stand right there,I need to take a picture of you. And some of them
站那儿去 我要给你拍张照 他们有些人
haven't seen youin forever. Stand right there,I need to take a picture of you.
都还没见过你呢 站那儿去 我要给你拍张照
Your aunts, your uncles.
你舅舅舅妈他们
I want you to dance and party and be I don't care
我希望你能在派对上跳舞 成为... 我不在乎
about any of that. A part of the celebration.
那些事情 庆祝活动的的一份子
I love that you love taking pictures,
你爱摄影我也很喜欢
But I want you to be in the picture, okay?
但是我希望你也在照片当中 好吗
Should I smile?
我用笑吗
Is this good?
这样好看吗
Your complexion is far too pale.
你的面色太苍白了
You make a terrible assistant.
你真是个糟糕的助手
Let's go get your pants hemmed.
我们去给你的裤子缝边
I guarantee I won't be wearing a suit.
我向你保证我绝对不会穿西服去的
You're wearing a suit, max!
你要穿西服 麦克斯
You're wearing a suit. I will not be wearing a suit.
你一定得穿西服 我不会穿西服的
I promise you, you are.
我敢肯定你一定会穿的
Thank you again for coming in on such short notice.
再次感谢你们来听这个简短的通知
Yeah. Of course.
嗯 应该的
Um, is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Something's come up with victor's birth mother
维克多的生母出了点问题
And I just thought it best we talk about it in person.
我就觉得我们最好还是面谈此事
Okay, well, I have to just say that
好 我必须得告诉你
We're not open to changing the closed adoption.
孩子已经是我们的了 我们不想再重新谈这事
At this point, it's just, it's Julia...
在这个节骨眼上 实在是... 茱莉亚
It's jus--it's been a hard year for our whole family
实在是...这一年我们家的事已经够麻烦的了
And adding this to it, I--
要是再加上这件事 我...
Joel, julia, that's not it.
乔 茱莉亚 不是这样的
Victor's birth mother gave birth to a baby girl three days ago.
维克多的生母三天前又生了一个女儿
It's with a different father than victor's birth father
虽然这个女儿跟维克多不是同一个父亲
But still, victor's half-sister.
但她也还是他的同母妹妹
She's decided that it's best for her and the child
维克多的生母认为于她于孩子最好的就是
That she give the baby up for adoption.
把孩子送给别人收养
She wanted to give you the option to adopt the baby.
她想先让你们考虑一下收养这个孩子
Victor has a sister.
维克多有妹妹了
I mean, where would we even put another kid?
我们要把她2安置在哪儿
We--we--we don't have anywhere to put another kid.
我们...我们...我们没有地方再安置一个孩子了
Well, honey, that can't be a deciding factor.
亲爱的 这不是决定性的因素
I mean, I can build a bedroom anywhere, but--yeah.
我可以随便在哪儿改建一个房♥间 可是...对
Okay, but we can't throw another curveball at the kids right now--
好吧 我们现在这个时候不能再给孩子们出这么个难题了...
I mean, if we were gonna adopt a kid.
我是说 我们要是再收养一个孩子的话
Right. Right, right.
对 对 对
It would not be now. It would not--
最好不是现在 这个时候不太...
No, no. We have to work on us.
不 不 我们自己的事都忙不过来
We have to work on us.
我们还有自己的事要忙
Yeah.
对
Okay. So it's decided then?
好 那就这么决定了
It's decided.
决定了
All right.
好吧
Let's just give it the weekend.
我们还是周末再下决定吧
I think that's best.
这样再好不过了
It's a big campus. I was a community college guy.
这学校挺大的 我以前读的是一个社区大学
Oh, yeah? Small campus, yeah.
是吗 一个小学校 对
I left after sophomore.
我大二就退学了
Figured I'd learn more traveling and taking pictures than
我发现我旅游跟摄影
I ever would going to school, you know?
比去学校学到的东西要多 知道吗
I'm not saying So drop out?
我并不是说... 所以你就退学了
No, no, no, no, I'm saying for me.
不不不不 我说是对我而言
That was just for me.
只是对我而言
So, um... All right, look, drew.
所以... 好吧 听我说 德鲁
Here's the thing. I, uh,
我说啊 我...
I don't got a ton of friends.
我朋友并不是很多
Any.
没有
I don't got any.
我其实一个都没有
I don't know what it is exactly
我不知道到底是什么问题
But I'm working on that.
但是我正在解决
You, uh, you know, we're not that close
你...你也知道 我们关系还没好到那种程度
But we got to know each other and--and--
不过我们得相互了解对方 而且...
And I like you, you know?
而且我喜欢你 你知道吗
You don't say much and when you do
你情绪低落的时候
You talk very low and then--then--and--
不太爱说话 然后...然后...而且...
And I kind of like that.
我挺喜欢你那样的
Thank you, hank.
谢谢你 汉克
Um, I mean we kind of identify with each other
我觉得我们有点惺惺相惜
And I was just wondering,
我只是好奇
Wanna be my best man at this thing?
想知道你愿意做我的伴郎吗
Yeah--at the wedding?
行啊 婚礼上的伴郎吗
Yeah. Yeah, at the wedding.
对 对 婚礼上的
Yeah, definitely.
行 当然没问题
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 对
Oh, great. I mean, what does that entail?
太好了 那有什么要求吗
Ah, nothing. You stand there,
没有 你就只用站那儿就行了
You--you gotta hold the rings,
你...你得帮我拿戒指
That's one thing you gotta do.
这是你要做的唯一一件事
I gotta give you these and you gotta--
我要把它们给你 然后你就...
But you gotta hold onto them.
不过你要把它们抓牢了
Oh, okay. And not lose them.
好 不要把它们弄丢了
You know, make sure you don't lose them.
千万不要把它们弄丢了
Yeah. Thank you for asking me. That's--
行 谢谢你让我做你的伴郎 这实在是...
Yeah. Well, I'm glad you said yes.
嗯 我很高兴你答应了
I didn't have--you know-- after you was the ups guy.
我没想到...你知道的...自从你当了快递小哥之后
Yeah, of course. But, uh...
对 确实 不过...
All right, how do you wanna wrap this up?
好吧 那你想以什么方式结束这次谈话
Is this like a hug thing?
是要拥抱吗
I think so. Yeah.
我想是的 对
Yeah, come on. Your mother would be mad at me
对 来吧 要是我不抱一下你
if I didn't hug you.
你妈妈会生我气的
All right, erin, you making a good burger?
好 埃伦 你汉堡做得还好吧
Yeah. Got it.
还好 很顺利
You gotta flip those more often. Get a little more I know.
你要多翻一下 把它再... 我知道
I know. How's that salad dressing coming?
我知道 沙拉酱做的怎么样了
It's almost done.
快做完了
It looks good, souffle. Mr. B? Mr. B?
蛋奶酥看起来不错 布先生 布先生
Yeah? Um, you told me that
什么事 你跟我说过
you'd show me a better way to chop onions?
你要教我怎么更有效地切洋葱来着
Oh, yes. Yes. Hey, everybody, gather around.
对 对 嘿 各位 都过来一下
I'm gonna show you how to chop onions without crying.
我要教你们怎样切洋葱不被熏着眼睛
Erin, you gotta watch those burgers.
埃伦 你留那儿继续看着汉堡
Those babies are gonna burn. Okay?
没人看着它们会被烤糊的 知道吗
Now this is a top secret shared by chefs of michelin restaurants.
这可是由米其林饭店的主厨分享的绝密方法
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yep. This is what you do.
准备好了 你们就这么做
Get your onions. Then you need a knife.
准备好洋葱 然后准备好一把刀
All right? And then the last thing:
明白没 再然后就是最后一件事
Onion goggles.
戴好洋葱护目镜
What? What? Those aren't actually onion goggles.
什么 什么 你这个根本就不是洋葱护目镜
Well, some people say they're swim goggles.
有些人也称之为游泳护目镜
But zees are onion goggles!
不过这个就是洋葱护目镜
And wiz-out them, we can not attack l'oignon!
要是没有它 我们就无法攻下洋葱
You will not make us cry. No! Not today!
你今天别想把我们眼泪再熏出来 不行 今天你别想
I chop off your head and your feet.
我要把你的头脚都切成碎末
Go ahead.
你来
Same way? Uh! Yes.
像你那样切吗 对
Okay.
好
Who's crying now?
现在是谁流眼泪了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表