剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
We live near the wharf and--
我们就住在码头附近 而且...
I was thinking about taking zeek down
我也一直想带着奇克
to golden gate park and teaching him how to
去金门公园教他...
play baseball. You know?
打棒球 你知道吗
Wait, what-- what are you guys suggesting?
等等 你们...你们在说什么呢
We want you to come live with us, amber.
我们想要你跟我们住一起 安博
No--not--
不...不是...
Are you serious?
你们是认真的吗
Oh, guys, no, I couldn't--
不是吧 我不能...
I couldn't do that to you. This--
我不能这么对你们 这...
This is your big third act!
这可是你们的晚年计划啊
I mean, we would ruin any semblance of peace
我们会毁了你们在家里的
you had in your home.
平静生活的
I couldn't do that to you guys.
我不能这么对你们
Grandpa and I have talked about it and...
你外公跟我已经讨论了
We decided that we want this to be our third act.
我们希望你们也能成为我们晚年计划的一部分
Thanks.
谢了
Yeah.
嗯
You have to cook and everything. I mean--
不过你还是得自己做饭什么的 我是说...
Earn my keep? Yep.
要自己赚钱养家吗 对
Okay.
好
Cooling down after that show you just put on the dance floor?
在舞池里劲舞之后已经冷静下来了吗
Hey. Oh, yeah, the fever's gotta put himself on ice.
嘿 对 该让高烧降降温了
The fever got above 104.
都烧到40度了
Brain damage.
脑子都烧坏了
I wanna talk to you about something.
我想跟你谈点事儿
Pretty sure that you're gonna think
我很确定你听完之后
it's a terrible idea and you'll probably have
会觉得这是个非常糟糕的主意
30 really smart reasons why it is but, um--
你甚至可能找出30条好理由来说明为什么 但是...
Bet I won't. Lay it on me.
我绝对不会的 你说吧
I wanna keep the luncheonette open...On my own.
我想继续经营速食餐厅...但是是靠我自己一人之力
I was thinking, maybe, I could rent out the upstairs,
我想我可以把楼上租出去
you know, the office space,
你知道的 就是办公区
and the extra studios,
以及额外的工作室区域
Collect a little rent and then keep the downstairs for myself,
收点出租费来让我自己维持楼下的运行
and then, you know, if things come back,
再然后 等到情况有所好转
maybe I'll take over the whole shop again
或许我就能再重新接管整间工作室
But until then it seems like maybe
但是在那之前
it would be a way to It's a really good idea.
这也许是个好办法来... 这真的是个不错的主意
You think so? I do.
你真这么想吗 没错
I wish I'd thought of it.
我真希望我之前也能想到
I'm shocked.
我太震惊了
You like my idea?
你喜欢我的主意
It's a great idea.
是个很棒的主意
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry.
对不起了
Brothers? I'm sorry.
还是兄弟吧 对不起
Brothers. Friends.
既是兄弟 也是朋友
What about you? You had an interview at that water place?
那你呢 你在那个水站有个面试是吧
Yeah. Yeah. Second interview coming up.
对 对 马上就第二次面试
I think I'll probably get it.
我想我很可能能拿下它
It's a good job?
是份好工作吗
So--yeah. It pays decent, so--
那...对 工资挺丰厚的 所以...
Don't oversell it.
别吹牛吹大了
Any job that pays decent right now is a good job.
现在只要工资高点的工作都是好工作
Well, whatever you take, I--I hope it makes you
不管你要做什么工作 我...我都希望
as happy as you were the other day
你能像那天我看见
when I saw you teaching those kids.
你教孩子们的时候那样开心
Yeah.
好
Um, hi everyone.
大家好
My name's drew. I am the best man tonight.
我叫德鲁 我是今晚的伴郎
Thank you, guys.
谢谢大家
Best man ever. Yeah! The world's best man!
史上最佳伴郎 耶 世界上最好的伴郎
Um, hank, I very much enjoyed getting to know you.
汉克 我非常高兴能够认识你
And I think that you make a nice addition to our family.
我觉得你的到来对我家来说是件非常棒的事
And I'm, uh, honored that you asked me to do this,
而且我非常荣幸你能让我来做你的伴郎
So, thank you. Uh, there's a lot of things
所以 谢谢你 今天晚上
that, uh, we can celebrate tonight.
我们有许多事可以庆祝
I have a nephew!
我有侄子了
There's a new family member.
我们家又有了新成员
We have baby zeek.
小宝宝奇克
And then, um. And then grandpa...
然后...然后外公...
Um, I know that you've been through a lot this year
我知道你今年经历了许多
And we're all just really happy
我们真的非常高兴
that you got to be here with us and celebrate this.
你能来这儿跟我们一起庆祝
Uh, and then to my mom.
还有我妈
Um...Mom.
妈
I know that, um, when we were growing up
我知道我们在成长过程中
You didn't have a lot of time to focus on yourself
你几乎没有时间把精力放在自己身上
Because you were so worried about us.
因为你总是在担心我们
And, um, I'm just really happy that you--
我真的很开心你...
You found somebody like hank that you're happy with
你能找到一个像汉克这样一个能让你幸福的人
Because that's all that I could ever want for you.
因为我一直都希望那你能这样
Um, so, yeah.
所以 对
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Cheers!
干杯
When's everybody going home?
大家都什么时候回家
Why? You're having fun? No, it's great.
怎么这么问 你玩的不开心吗 不 非常棒
No, I am having fun. I just--
不是 我玩得非常开心 我只是...
I'd have more fun alone with you right now.
我要是跟你单独相处会更加开心
I'm having a lot of fun.
我现在非常开心
I'm very happy. I've never been this Really?
我非常开心 我从来没像现在这样... 真的吗
On your wedding day, imagine that.
那你想想在你婚礼上的时候
Yeah--well-- I never thought
是...好吧...我从没想过
I could get crazy happy like this.
我会像现在这样疯狂的开心
I brought you to this dance floor
我把你带到舞池里来
to tell you something very important.
是有件非常重要的事要告诉你
You can't propose to me. It's not appropriate.
你不能跟我求婚 这不太合适
I'm not gonna propose.
我没打算跟你求婚
What is it?
那是什么事
I'm gonna keep the luncheonette open
我要继续经营速食餐厅
And it's gonna be very tight.
而且是马上就要
Oh, my god. But we're gonna make it work.
我的天呐 不过我们得让一切顺利
And I'm gonna be the new adam.
所以我需要一个新的亚当
And I want you-- I want to know.
我想让你...我想知道
Are you up to being the new crosby?
你准备好做新的克劳斯比了吗
You're not serious.
你不是认真的
I'm dead serious.
我非常认真
Are you serious?
真的吗
I'm dead serious!
我认真得要死
Oh, my god! Yes! Oh, that's a yes.
我的天呐 没错 你说的没错
Oh, thank god! Yes, yes.
谢天谢地 我愿意 我愿意
Let's go tell your mother. I won't let you down.
我们去告诉你妈妈 我不会让你失望的
Hey.
嘿
What are you thinking?
你在想什么呢
What am I thinking? I'm thinking--um--
我在想什么 我在想...
I'm thinking we never expected to adopt.
我在想我们从没想过要收养孩子
Mm-hmm.
没错
And when we adopted, I never expected it
当我们收养的时候 我从没想过
would be an eight-year-old boy.
会是一个八岁的男孩
But look at him.
但是你看看他
Look at our boy.
看看我们的儿子
Look at our family.
看看我们的家庭
Yeah.
是啊
I don't know what to do, 'cause I was up all night.
我不知道该怎么办了 因为我一夜没睡
And all I kept thinking was--
我一直都禁不住去想...
She's victor's sister.
她是维克多的妹妹
She's already ours.
她就已经是我们的孩子了
I really want her.
我真的很想收养她
Me too.
我也是
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表