剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
No, I mean, if you're saying it's great,
不 我是说 既然你说很棒
then it must be great, I just...
那就一定很棒 我只是...
you don't really seem like you're...
你看起来并不像真...
I'm fine, I just wish that you wouldn't have inserted yourself into this situation.
我没事 我就是希望你别去干预他们
They had it all figured out.
他们全部都解决了
I didn't insert myself into anything.
我没有干预任何事
Yes, you kind of did.
你有 你的确干预了
You guilted my husband into doing this.
你让我老公觉得这么做心理愧疚
I did what? You did. You guilted into...
我做什么了 你就是 你让我老公觉得...
I didn't guilt him into anything.
我没有让他因为任何事愧疚
Jasmine, they made a decision to dissolve the business,
贾思敏 他们俩为了解决生意上的事已经做好了决定
and you talked to him, and you guilted him back into this.
你却又跑去跟他谈 让他觉得愧疚 又重新改变了决定
No, I didn't. Yes, you did.
我没有 你有
Kristina, he's a grown man.
克里斯蒂娜 他是个成年人了
I didn't do... make him do anything.
我没有...逼他做任何事
The business is failing, okay?
生意已经失败了 好吗
It wasn't failing. Yes, it was.
没有失败 失败了
And then he felt guilty about it because of...
然后他就因为克劳斯比而觉得自己...
And what's wrong with me talking to him?
这跟我找他谈话又有什么关系
I just wanted him to have all the information.
我只是想让他了解得更全面而已
Crosby taking care of him and everything else.
心里有愧 他是为了照顾他才改变决定的
That's it. Wait, what?
就是这样 等等 什么
And you had to go and talk to him and make him...
然后你就非得跑过去跟他讲 让他...
And because he's a child,
因为他还是个小孩子
I guilted him into making that decision, right?
我就让他因为做了那个决定而感到心里愧疚 是这个意思吗
It's just... the problem is,
只是... 问题是
is he's taken care of his family for so long.
这么久以来一直都是他在照顾着整个大家庭
It's not fair anymore. Kristina.
这不公平 克里斯蒂娜
What's going on, guys? It's not fair.
你们俩这是怎么了 不公平
It's not fair that he's always the one
永远都是他一个人在担负
to be responsible for the family.
这个家的的责任 这不公平
What's going... what is this?
怎么...你们在吵什么
No one said he's responsible for the family.
没人说他应该担负这个家的责任
And I never would've gone behind my husband's back
我也永远不会背着我老公
and talked to your husband about this. Oh, but you did.
跟你老公说这些话 可是你说了啊
Wait a minute, what's going on?
等等 到底怎么了
You didn't do that. You...
你没有这么做 你...
I did. It's the truth.
我做了 这是真的
You went and talked to Adam about our business?
你去跟亚当谈了我们生意上的事
Yup. Yes.
没错 对
She didn't do anything wrong. When? Right before...
她没有做错任何事 什么时候 就在...
right before you... What?
就在你... 怎么了
Is that why you changed your mind?
所以你才改变主意了吗
Because my wife went and talked to you,
因为我老婆去跟你谈过了
and then you pitied me?
你就同情我了
No. It's... That's what...
不是... 所以你才...
No, Crosby, it doesn't matter.
不 克劳斯比 这不重要
It's decided. It does matter.
我们已经决定了 这很重要
Please hold on a second here.
你们先等等
Dad, it's all right. I got this.
爸 没事 我能解决
Look, there's a lot of reasons, Crosby,
听我说 克劳斯比 我这么做的理由有很多
but you got what you wanted. It's okay.
但是你得到了自己想要的了 这就行了
Well, you don't need to do me any favors.
你不用再帮我了
I don't need your charity.
我不需要你的施舍
Crosby, you're upsetting your father.
克劳斯比 你惹你♥爸♥不高兴了
Is that what you think it is? Well, okay, great, good.
你就是这么想的吗 好 很好 好极了
'Cause I don't want to take care of my little brother anymore.
反正我早就不想再照顾你这个弟弟了
Oh, you were taking care of me?
你在照顾我吗
Taking care of him? What is that supposed to mean?
照顾他 这话是什么意思
I think I had the idea for the luncheonette,
速食餐厅的点子是我出的
which gave you a job for three years,
是它让你这三年有了工作
You're upsetting your father. not the other way around.
你惹你♥爸♥不高兴了 而不是其他别的什么
Okay, I'm very sorry.
好 我非常抱歉
Hanging out with musicians, I'm crunching numbers,
跟那些音乐人打交道 捣鼓数字的都是我
and yeah, sometimes I don't love it; Sometimes I hate it.
是 我有时候是不喜欢这份工作 有时候我甚至很讨厌它
You were crunching numbers at TNS.
捣鼓数字那是你在鞋店的时候做的
That's life. You should leave.
这是生活 你应该离开
That's having a job. 'Cause I quit.
那才叫有工作 因为我不干了
All right, so there's no more luncheonette.
好 以后再也不存在什么速食餐厅了
Crosby, wait. Okay, go ahead, quit.
克劳斯比 等等 好 不干就不干
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
It was a false alarm.
虚假警报
Yeah, you know.
嗯 就这样
It was gas.
是颗烟雾弹
Great.
很好
Crosby. Crosby.
克劳斯比 克劳斯比
Hey, you can't throw a tantrum and leave.
你不能就这么乱发一通脾气离开
That's the second time that you've gone behind my back
这是第二次我一跟你私下谈完事
after I told you something in private.
你就转过头背着我告诉别人了
You went and told your mom that I had financial issues,
我财政上出现问题的时候你去告诉了你妈
and then you go tell Adam that,
这回你又去跟亚当说这些
and everyone knows but me, and I look stupid?
除了我之外所有人都知道 我看起来就跟个傻瓜一样
I'm sorry. I was trying to help you.
对不起 我是想帮你
Oh, because I can't help myself?
因为我自己解决不了吗
That's not why I did it. Listen to me.
不是这样的 听我说
I can't be in business with somebody
我不能跟一个
who doesn't want to be in business with me.
压根不想跟我做生意的人一起做生意
I can't have a partnership like that.
我不能跟这样的人做搭档
Baby, I just went to Adam 'cause I knew
亲爱的 我去跟亚当谈是因为我知道
how much the luncheonette means to you.
速食餐厅对你来说意味着什么
That's why. I'm sorry.
这就是我帮你的原因 对不起
It doesn't mean anything to me now.
它现在对我来说什么意义都没有
What was special about it was Adam and I.
它之所以那么特别 是因为它是我跟亚当一起经营的
I don't have that now, so it doesn't matter.
我现在不想要了 所以已经无所谓了
Yes.
太好了
Your chocolate chip pancakes are so much better than mom's.
你做的巧克力片比妈做的好吃太多了
Thank you. You're right. They are better.
谢谢 你说得对 的确好多了
Come on, mom. You have to give it to him.
拜托 妈 你必须得退位让贤
They're so much better. No.
真的好太多了 不
Victor, tell them mine are awesomer.
维克多 告诉他们我做的更好吃
Well, yours are a little chewy, but that's totally fine.
你做的有一点难嚼 不过总体说来还好
What? Okay.
什么 好吧
But other... Oh, you guys are the worst.
不过其他... 你们几个太坏了
Other skills.
其他技术
Oh, this is work. I'll be right back.
工作上的电♥话♥ 我去去就回
You guys want another one? Hi.
你们要再来一个吗 喂
Not a good time.
你打来的不是时候
Yup.
对
Is mom is still taking us to school?
还是妈送我们去学校吗
Yup.
对
If we're late, Mrs. Reese says I basically fail.
要是我们吃到了 瑞斯老师说我基本上就挂科了
Mrs. Reese is like a slave driver.
瑞斯老师就跟个奴隶主似的
Okay, let me ask her.
好 我问问她
Hey.
嘿
Sorry, can you, um...
抱歉 你能...
Did you still want to take 'em?
你想继续送他们去学校吗
Chris, can I call you right back?
克里斯 我再打给你行吧
Thank you. Okay, that was Chris?
谢谢 好吧 克里斯打来的吗
Yeah, it was Chris. I'm sorry.
对 是克里斯 对不起
I know, we have a case, and he's gonna be calling.
我知道 我们在做一个案子 我得打给他
You know, this is part of... Yeah, no, I know.
你知道的 这是工作的一部... 是 没事 我知道
Listen, I understand. Let us just...
听我说 我明白 我们先...
Can it not be when we've having breakfast with the kids?
能别在跟孩子们吃早餐的时候吗
It's our first breakfast...
这是我们第一顿早餐
And Victor's finally opening up.
维克多好不容易才接受
I know. It's going so well.
我知道 一切都很顺利
We just... we had to file this case by 9:00 A.M.,
我们只是...我们9点得把这个案子归档
and so it was getting close, so I had to take the call.
所以时间快到了 我必须得打给他
No, I know.
我知道
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表