剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, let's get you looked at.
好 我马上带你过去
Feels like another one's coming.
好像是孩子要出生了
Okay, do you want me to call your mom?
好了 你要我打电♥话♥给你妈吗
Ow! No, it's fine.
嗷 不 不用
All right. She's in napa.
好吧 她现在在纳帕谷
She can't do anything anyway.
打给她也远水救不了近火
Okay. How about drew?
好吧 那打给德鲁怎么样
Should I get drew on the phone?
要我给德鲁打电♥话♥吗
Um, no, I don't want to stress him out.
不 我不想让他紧张
It's fine. Okay.
没关系 好吧
So--you're gonna be fine. We're here.
那...你会没事的 我们已经到医院了
And then I stay-- where do you want me?
我留下陪...你要我留下陪你吗
Crosby! Okay. All right.
克劳斯比 好 没问题
We'll get you in the room.
我们送你进去
Hank.
汉克
Hey. Uh, they're all gone.
嘿 他们都走了
All the kids are gone. I got 'em all out,
所有人都走了 我把他们赶出去了
And I cleaned up the whole place,
我还把房♥子清理干净了
So don't worry. It's all clean.
所以不用担心 都清理掉了
Thank you. Where's ruby?
谢谢 露比呢
She is asleep...
她在睡觉
And hating me.
而且在恨我
It's not funny. No, it's no joke.
这不好笑 我没跟你开玩笑
I mean, she actually said it. She said those words.
她真这么说了 她亲口说的
She said, "I hate you, dad."
她说“我恨你 爸”
Well, I'm sure she didn't mean it.
我确定她不是这个意思
I'm pretty sure that she did.
我很确定她就是那个意思
It sounded like she did.
听起来她就是那个意思
Yeah, she probably did mean it.
是 她可能真是那个意思
Are you happy? I don't get it.
你很高兴吗 我不明白
What are you--is this like an asperger's thing
你这是...这是因为艾斯伯格的原因
that I can't No, no.
所以我才... 不 不
I'm livid, actually, but with ruby.
我很生气 真的 但是是因为露比
I feel like this is the first time
我感觉这是我第一次
I'm not on my own in this,
不是一个人
And it's nice.
这样很好
Yeah.
是啊
What do we do now, though?
那我们现在要干嘛
We got to punish her? Oh, yeah.
我们要惩罚她吗 当然
Yeah, yeah.
是 是
We are gonna ground her ass to the wall.
我们要把她死死的禁足在家里
Yeah. Three weeks.
对 禁三周
Three weeks. Minimum.
三周 至少三周
We could discuss it over a drink.
我们可以先喝一杯再接着讨论
Did the kids bring anything good?
那帮孩子有没有带什么好东西来
Actually there's a bottle of brandy.
还真有一瓶白兰地
Blackberry brandy. Remember that?
黑莓白兰地 还记得吗
That'll do. Yeah, crack that open.
凑和喝吧 嗯 把它打开吧
I feel like getting drunk.
我已经有点醉了
Oh, yeah.
不错
That tastes like high school.
有高中的味道
I got to tell you, though, when...
我不得不说 当...
When she said "I hate you,"
当她说“我恨你”的时候
Even if she didn't mean it,
就算她不是那个意思
It hurt.
也很伤人
Yeah.
是啊
I know.
我知道
But even if she did mean it,
可就算她真是那个意思
She won't in the morning.
睡一觉起来也不是了
This is hard.
好难啊
I know.
我知道
I didn't think it was going to be this hard.
我没想到会这么难
Yeah.
是啊
Braxton hicks contractions are very common,
布拉克斯顿·希克斯氏不规则收缩很常见
And I see nothing you need to worry about.
你不用太担心
How are you feeling? Much better, thanks.
你感觉怎么样 好多了 谢了
Good.
很好
We're just gonna run a few more tests,
我们还得做几项检查
And then you should be able to go home shortly.
然后你马上就能回家了
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
That's a huge relief. Yeah, thank you.
真是如释重负啊 是 难为你了
It was a little scary on the car ride.
刚才在车上真是有点吓人
Yeah, sorry.
嗯 抱歉
Just...
真是...
I dragged you out and then ruined our big night out.
我把你拽出家门 结果却毁了这么重要的晚上
Huh? No, no, no, no.
啥 不不不
It ended up like this.
结果却以这种事情收场了
Are you kidding? Don't be sorry.
你开玩笑呢 你不必感到抱歉
Are you--
你...
The only jerk tonight was that big galoot
今晚唯一的混♥蛋♥就是那个
Who stole my dime bag of weed.
霸占了我的大♥麻♥肥呆子
Okay?
好吗
Crosby. I'm on a budget right now.
克劳斯比 我现在正在节省开支
I can't be donating weed to door guys.
我不能随便把大♥麻♥捐赠给一个看门的家伙
I can get you plenty of weed. It's not a problem.
要大♥麻♥我多的是 这不成问题
Seriously, though, I... I ruined our chance
不过说真的 我...我毁了我们唯一一个
At getting that band to record at the luncheonette,
能让那支乐队来速食餐厅录音的机会
And are we gonna be okay without that?
我们没有他们能熬过去吗
Amber, it's--first of all, it's not on you
安博 这...首先 拯救速食餐厅
to save the luncheonette.
不是你的责任
That's adam and I's job,
而是我跟亚当的责任
So don't take that on.
所以你别把它揽自己身上
And you need to be prepared for the possibility
而且你得做好速食餐厅
that it might not be saveable.
可能拯救不了的准备
Crosby, no, you can't say that.
克劳斯比 别那么说
Crosby, please.
克劳斯比 拜托了
Don't walk away from this yet.
别这么早就放弃
I know we can still fix it.
我知道我们还能救得了它
We love the luncheonette.
我们爱速食餐厅
I know.
我知道
I do too, but, you know...
我也爱 可是 你也知道...
There are certain realities that are going on right now,
现在我们这儿有几个现实状况
And you're about to find out what I'm dealing with,
而且不久你也会发现我现在遇到的麻烦
Which is, you know, you get-- you're responsible for people
你知道的 就是你有...你对一些人得负责
And they're counting on you, and you got to support 'em,
他们也都指望着你 你得赚钱养活他们
So... Crosby.
所以... 克劳斯比
I can't promise I'm gonna go down with the ship,
我不能向你保证如果我有那么多责任的话
If that's what's happening.
我还能跟你继续共进退
No, don't give up. Please.
不 不能放弃 拜托了
This is the luncheonette.
这可是速食餐厅
This is, like, our passion.
这是我们的梦想
Please don't walk away from it just yet.
不要这么早就放弃
I really think we can still fix it.
我真的觉得我们还能救得了它
Hello, dylan.
那好 迪伦
I've been thinking, and it makes absolutely no sense
我一直在想 你会喜欢亚伦这件事
that you would like aaron.
实在太没道理了
You and I have more common interests than you and him,
你跟我比跟他之间拥有的共同兴趣多多了
And also I am taller than him,
而且我还比他高
And objectively speaking, I am much more attractive.
客观说来 我比他更有魅力
Yeah, okay, max So the only reason
是 好吧 麦克斯... 所以我能想到的
I can think that you like him instead of me is that I have not
你会喜欢他而不是我的唯一理由就是
properly expressed the nature of my feelings for you.
我没有向你正确表达出我对你的感情状态
No, that's not As such,
不是 这不是... 鉴于如此
I've made you this incredible and romantic gift.
我给你做了一份不可思议的浪漫礼物
Oh, my gosh.
我的天呐
That is fantastic.
这真是太难以置信了
As you can see, I've incorporated horses
如你所见 我把马元素
into this collage, as I know you like horses
融入到了这幅拼贴画上 因为我从你画的画上
Right. from this drawing that you made.
没错 了解到你喜欢马
Yeah, I see. Also, these are photos of you.
是 我知道 而且 这些都是你的照片
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表