剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Ruby, I will see you tomorrow, okay?
露比 明天再见 好吗
Please try not to make your dad's life miserable.
千万别太让你♥爸♥爸的日子太痛苦了
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Good luck. Yeah.
祝你好运 嗯
Be strong. I'll be all right.
坚强点 我会没事的
Bye, guys. All right.
再见 各位 好
Bye. Byebye.
再见 拜拜
What? Nothing. Nothing.
怎么了 没事 没事
Just surprised you didn't run in your room already.
就是很惊讶你居然还没有冲进自己的房♥间
Slam the door.
一把把门摔上
Well, I can't watch tv or go online
我现在不能看电视 也不能上网
Or talk to my friends, so...
更不能跟朋友聊天 所以...
I hope you're prepared to entertain me.
我希望你准备好怎么让我开心了
Well, you don't need any of that stuff.
你不需要那些东西
We're gonna figure something to do.
我们会找到事情做的
Do whatever you want.
你想干什么都行
You want to, uh--
你想...
How about a puzzle?
拼图游戏怎么样
You want to do a puzzle?
你想玩拼图游戏吗
That No?
这个... 不要吗
That's like when I was ten, dad.
那是我十岁的时候玩的了 爸
Yeah, no, I know. Um...
是 不 我知道 嗯...
Cards. Wanna play some cards?
扑克牌 你想玩扑克牌吗
Okay. What game, though?
行 那打什么
Any game you want. I mean, I know poker the best.
随便你 我的意思是 我对所有扑克牌都很了解
Do you know poker? No.
你了解吗 不了解
Well, want to learn it? Okay.
那你想学学吗 好
Yeah. Yeah.
行 行
All right, I'll learn poker. You should know.
好吧 我来学扑克 你应该了解的
Yeah, that's good. Every kid should know poker.
嗯 那挺好的 每个孩子都应该了解扑克
All right, good. I'll teach you...
好吧 很好 我来教你...
Texas hold'em. Okay.
德州扑克吧 好
Don't tell your mom.
别告诉你妈
Tell your mom we did a puzzle, all right?
跟你妈就说我们玩的拼图 行吗
Okay.
好
All right, so this is texas hold'em.
那好 这就是德州扑克
We're gonna give you some chips.
我给你一些筹码
This is gonna be your money.
这个就相当于是你的钱
Like, I'm gonna give you ten of these.
我先给你十个
Each one's a dollar, and I'll take ten,
每个就是一美元 我也拿十个
And when you run out, you owe me $10.
等你用完了 你就欠我10美元了
No, I'm not Yeah.
不 我不会... 嗯
I'm not gonna let you win, though.
我不会让你赢我的
No, you took my privileges.
不 你已经剥夺了我的基本人♥权♥
You can't take my money too.
你不能连我的钱也拿走
Well, it's my money, anyway, really, right?
反正这是我的钱 真的 对吧
So we'll just do it that way. Okay.
所以我们就这么玩 好
Okay, we get two cards each. Okay.
好 我们一人那两张牌 好
These aren't good, though. Wait, can I get more?
这两张牌不好 等等 我能再拿几张吗
No, you don't do that. See, you don't do that in poker.
不行 看着啊 玩扑克不能这样
You just keep a straight face.
你要摆出一副没有表情的脸
You don't-- you don't show any emotion.
你不能...你不能表现出任何情感
Okay.
好
So then you're really good at it then.
所以你真的很在行咯
That's funny.
真有趣
That's a joke, right? Yes.
你在开玩笑对吧 对
♪ Catch me ♪
♪ 抓住我 ♪
♪ I don't even know... ♪
♪ 我都不知道... ♪
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So I get back from work about 4:00.
我4点回去上班
Maybe we can take the kids for some ice cream later?
也许我们能待会儿带孩子们去吃冰淇淋
Yeah. Good.
行 好
Honey, I hate that you're doing this.
亲爱的 我不喜欢你这么做
I don't.
我不喜欢
I'm doing what we have to do for the family.
我们这么做都是为了这个家
Yeah, but--
是 可是...
I hate that you have to do this.
我不喜欢你迫不得已去做这件事
It's not like you wanted to do this.
这并不是你喜欢的工作
I feel like such a failure.
我觉得自己好失败
Why, baby?
为什么 宝贝
Because...
因为...
I--you know.
我...你也知道
We took all this risk at the luncheonette,
我们一直在拿速食餐厅冒险
And we stupidly followed this dream,
我们一直在愚蠢地追寻这个梦
And I should have been playing it way more safe.
我应该更加谨慎地行事
I should have sold the luncheonette
我应该一有机会
When I had the chance
就卖♥♥掉速食餐厅
And just worked in taking care of everybody, and...
应该为了照顾家里所有人而工作 应该...
I'm sorry, I just really regret that I...
对不起 我真的很后悔我...
My appetite was that big.
自己实在太贪心
Well, you shouldn't,
你是不应该卖♥♥
Because it's not a stupid dream,
因为那不是个愚蠢的梦
And I can do some providing too, you know?
我也可以赚钱养家 不是吗
It's okay. You knowclearly.
没关系的 你非常...清楚
Yeah.
对
But, you know, you have dreams too.
可是 你也有梦想
You want to open a dance studio.
你想开一个舞蹈工作室
You don't want to file documents all day.
你不想整天都归档文件
No, and I'm not, forever.
不 我没有 永远不会
We'll all get our time to shine, baby.
我们会拨开乌云重见阳光的 宝贝
It's okay.
没关系的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
And I believe in you.
我也相信你
Give me some sugar.
给我个甜吻
♪ My love floats like a feather in the wind ♪
♪ 我爱的木筏像羽毛一样随风飘动 ♪
♪ Catch me if you can ♪
♪ 如果你能的话就抓住我 ♪
♪ Catch me ♪
♪ 抓住我 ♪
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表