剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What's up?
怎么了
How'd it go? It went good.
怎么样了 还不错
We spent the day in the apartment.
我们在公♥寓♥里呆了一天
You know, she's taking a break right now.
她现在正在休息呢
We need to talk.
我们得谈一谈
All right, look, about the underwear...
好吧 那个 内衣的事...
I didn't tell you about Sarah.
我没有告诉过你萨拉的事
She's more than just my assistant.
她不止是我的助手
We're dating.
我们正在约会
Listen, I don't give a crap, Hank.
我并不关心这些事 汉克
Just keep her stupid underwear out of my sight.
你只要让她那些愚蠢的内衣远离我的视线就行了
She's not living here, is she? No, no, no.
她没有住在这儿 对吧 没有 没有 没有
Okay, good. That's good.
那就好 很好
Yeah.
嗯
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do with Ruby.
我不知道该拿露比怎么办
It's not working, the two of us.
我们俩之间完全行不通
And she just--she pushes my buttons like nobody's business.
她...她根本就不听我的话
And I just--I can't handle her half the time.
我...我有一半的时间都不知道该拿她怎么办
I know, I know. She's frustrating.
我知道 我知道 她是很让人灰心
She can be frustrating.
会让人很懊恼
The truth is, I didn't just get transferred to San Francisco.
其实我并不是随便搬回旧金山这么简单
I asked to be transferred here.
而是迫于无奈才搬回来
Why would you do that?
为什么
She got into a bad group in Minnesota,
她在明尼苏达加入了一个不良帮会
and I'm worried about her.
我很担心她
I need you to help me.
我需要你帮我
I need us to do this together,
我需要我们一起来做这件事
and I need it to be 50/50.
我想我们一人照顾她一半时间
I want to. I always wanted to do 50/50. Okay, that's why I'm here.
我也想 我一直都想这么做 好 所以我才来你这儿
I mean, yeah. Okay?
我是说 行 行吗
I'm up for that. Hey.
我很期待这么做 嘿
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Where am I staying tonight? You're staying here tonight.
我今晚要住在哪儿 你今晚就住在这儿
Don't worry. Nothing--nothing's changed.
不用担心 什么...什么都没变
No, we're gonna have fun.
我们会相处很愉快的
We're gonna go to alcatraz tomorrow.
我们明天要一起去恶魔岛
So, yeah. Okay.
那...嗯 好
So say good night to mom. Good night.
那跟你妈妈说晚安吧 晚安
Well, no. Give her a hug.
不行 给她一个拥抱
No, no, no, no. It's okay. God.
不不不 不用 没关系 天呐
Well, she should give you a hug.
她应该给你一个拥抱
I'll be in my room. All right.
我回房♥间了 好
Oh, and by the way, the window doesn't even open.
对了 窗户根本打不开
It's like a freaking prison.
房♥间密封的跟该死的监狱似的
All right, that's not a-- you'll see a prison tomorrow,
好 那不是...你明天就会看到真正的监狱什么样了
and you'll know the difference.
你会明白它们之间的不同的
It opens.
窗户是开着的
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你才对
I couldn't help it. It was, like, so funny.
我实在是忍♥不住笑 因为实在是太有趣了
We hated the teacher.
我们都很讨厌老师
And Lauren-- that's how we bonded.
劳伦她...我们就是这样被联♥系♥在一起的
Like, she thought that the teacher sucked too.
她也觉得那老师实在太差劲了
It ended up being, like,
我那一学期最精彩的部分
the highlight of my semester that I had a terrible teacher.
就以我有一个糟糕的老师而结束了
But, like, how did you make the transition
不过 你们是怎么从朋友
from just being friends?
变成情侣的
Like, what-- how did that go?
是怎么...是怎么一回事
I mean, did you make the first move?
是你先主动的吗
Amber.
安博
What? I want to know.
怎么了 我想知道嘛
You don't have to tell me. No, you're being so nice to me.
不过你也不必告诉我 不 你一直对我都那么好
Like, I'm being selfish and boring. Please.
我一直都那么自私又很无趣 帮我拿一下
Don't be crazy, okay?
别说傻话了好吗
It's, like-- I want to hear about you.
我就是...就是想听听你的事
I miss you.
我想你嘛
Plus, it's, like, a nice distraction
再说了 这也能让我从我现在经历的
from all the crazy, stressful stuff I have going on.
那件又疯狂压力又大的事上分一下心
Okay.
好吧
But did you always like girls,
不过你是一直喜欢女孩
or do you still like guys?
还是说还是喜欢男生
Or, like, how does that work for you? I don't know.
又或者...这到底是怎么一回事 我不知道
I wish that I could, like, explain it.
我也希望我可以解释
Like, when I was with Alex, like, I loved him.
我跟阿历克斯在一起的时候 我真的爱他
I didn't feel like I was faking it
我不觉得我是假装的
or like I was missing something.
也不会觉得自己缺失了什么
It was just different.
只是有所不同而已
Like, I even liked Steve.
我甚至都还喜欢过史蒂夫
Oh, my god, Steve.
我的天呐 史蒂夫
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Our fight, right here on this field.
我们就是在这儿打了一架
Oh, my-- I'm gonna get my revenge!
我...我今天就要在这儿报仇雪恨
Hey, I'm with child. Oh, my god.
嘿 我还怀着孕呢 我的天呐
Be gentle.
温柔点
I'm really sorry. It's a good excuse.
实在是对不起 这倒是个好借口
To think about Now we're, like, old.
细想想... 我们现在都长大了
We're reallife grownups, dude. Oh.
我们现在都是真正的成年人了 哦
I'm gonna have a baby.
我都快要有自己的孩子了
Cheers.
干杯
Amber, I get, like,
安博 我明白
that this is really hard to talk to anybody about,
要向人说起这一切真的很难
and I get it.
我都明白
Like, moms are the worst sometimes.
特别是对自己老妈提起
They seem like it.
她们都是这样
But I think you're gonna feel a lot better
不过我觉得你要是跟你妈谈一谈
if you talk to her.
你会轻松许多的
You know?
你明白吗
I think you're probably right,
我觉得你可能说的是对的
for once in your life.
有史以来第一次说对的话
I was right about Steven.
史蒂芬那事我也说对了啊
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
We don't know anything.
我们目前什么都不知道
Adam and Crosby are in vegas now.
亚当跟克劳斯比现在在维加斯
They're not answering their phones.
可是他们也不接电♥话♥
I don't know. There's nothing to do,
我不知道 反正什么都做不了
so mom just went to bed.
妈就上♥床♥睡觉去了
Okay. Thanks for all of this.
好吧 谢谢你为我做这些事
The kids were okay?
孩子们还好吗
Oh, great, yeah.
非常好
Okay, well, I'll call you when I hear anything.
那好 等我一有消息我就打给你
Oh, no, I'm not-- I'm not going.
不用了 我不...我不走了
I mean, not until we know Zeek's okay.
我是说等知道奇克没事了我再走
Okay.
好
You may need to go to vegas or something.
你可能得去趟维加斯
I'm...I'm happy to stay with the kids.
我...我很高兴能跟孩子们呆在一起
Yeah, I guess I might.
嗯 我想我会去一趟
What?
怎么了
I guess he's okay.
我想他没事了
I guess so.
我想是这样的
He's okay. I'm gonna kill him.
他没事了 我一定要宰了他
I didn't really realize I was so upset.
我真没意识到自己原来这么担心
Sorry.
对不起
Just-- we shouldn't--
只是...我们不该...
No, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm gonna go.
我该走了
Oh, hey.
嘿
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表