剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I'm not sure about this operation thing, Millie.
我不太确定手术的事 米莉
We'll talk about it. We'll talk to the kids.
我们慢慢商量 我们跟孩子们一起商量
We'll make the decision, you and me.
就我跟你 我们俩做决定
Okay.
好
There's hope.
我们还有希望
We just have to do a lot of work.
我们还有很多要做的
Whatever it is, we will work it out.
不管怎么样 我们都会想出办法的
Okay? I will never leave you again.
好 我再也不离开你了
What are you telling me? Are we getting married?
你说什么 我们要结婚了
The luncheonette... I'm just going over these numbers again.
速食餐厅...我要检查一遍这些数字
I thought we were done with that.
这件事不是已经结了吗
Jasmine came to talk to me about it.
贾思敏来跟我谈过了
I've changed my mind.
我改主意了
Let's make the luncheonette sail once again.
我们一起让速食餐厅重新风光起来
Crosby, come on, can we not have another conversation about mixing boards?
克劳斯比 拜托 我们能不在混音台的事上纠缠了吗
We have to talk mixing boards. Dude, you're high.
我们必须谈谈混音台 老弟 你那边高了
Huh? No, no, no, no, no. You're low.
什么 不不不不 是你太低了
You need to raise yours. Lower it.
你得把你那边弄高点 你弄低点
No, listen. Just lower it.
不 听我说 你弄低就对了
Hey, there's a lot of gorgeous models out in the marketplace,
市场里边还有很多模型呢
and I want to try one before we commit.
我想在确定之前每个都试一遍
I don't want to just marry the first girl I date like you did.
我可不想像你一样直接就跟自己约会的第一个对象结婚了
She's not first girl I dated.
她不是我第一个约会对象
Anyway, we shouldn't be spending
总之 我们现在不应该
any money right now on the studio.
再在录音室上面花钱了
Why? We have insurance money coming.
为什么 我们的保险金不是快来了吗
'Cause we haven't gotten the insurance check yet.
我们现在还没有收到保险金支票
Okay, well, the second that check comes in,
好吧 一旦支票到了
we got to restock the luncheonette so we can be
我们立马就重建速食餐厅 这样我们就能
operational and make sure... We will.
马上开始运营 确保... 我们会的
We're got to make sure that it's within our budget.
我们得确保混音台在预算之内
We just have to get a mixing board that's within our budget, okay?
我们必须得把混音台算进预算之内 知道吗
Mr. Braverman, the sign on that side's a little lower from that side.
布雷弗曼先生 这边的横幅比那边的低一些
That's right. It's a little low.
你说得对 的确有点低
You know what, Edgar? We're on it.
那什么 埃德加 我们正在处理呢
We're gonna lower that other side.
我们会把那边弄低点的
All right, well, Mrs. Braverman says that I need a mentor for career week.
好吧 布雷弗曼夫人说我的职业周需要一个导师
Right? Will you be my mentor?
是吗 你愿意做我的导师吗
Oh, you want to get into the music business?
你想做音乐事业吗
I got to say, I noticed a little rock and roll swagger when you walked out.
我不得不说 你一出来我就注意到你有一点摇滚的气息
Well, I kind of want to be a French chef.
我其实蛮想做法国菜主厨的
Chef, that's great, Edgar.
主厨 非常好 埃德加
That's a great goal. All right.
这个目标非常棒 没问题
But you know what, we should probably get you a real chef to be your mentor
不过你知道的 我们也许应该找一个真正的主厨来做你的导师
because I'm a recording studio executive and to be honest,
因为我是个录音室行政主管 而且老实跟你说
I don't know that much about cooking.
我不太了解烹饪方面的事
Well, that didn't stop you from getting into the music business.
可是那也没有阻止你去做音乐事业啊
Lack of knowledge. I want you, Mr. Braverman.
缺乏专业知识什么的 我想让你做我导师 布雷弗曼先生
It's got to be you.
必须是你
Edgar, it would be an honor to be your mentor.
埃德加 能做你的导师我感到非常荣幸
All right.
好吧
I'm gonna do it. Okay.
我答应你 好
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Wasn't that nice?
这难道不好吗
How are you gonna teach him about French cooking?
你要怎么教他做法国菜
I will get a French cookbook. I'll figure it out.
我可以去找一本法国菜谱 我会想到办法的
Why don't you teach him diesel mechanics
你为什么不教他柴油机操作
or karate or something like that?
或者空手道什么的
You don't think I can figure out how to help him be a French cook?
你认为我不知道该怎么教他做法国菜吗
No, I do not.
没错
In fact, I have very serious, serious doubts about the success
其实我相当 相当怀疑学校要是知道你要教他做菜
of this school knowing that you're gonna teach.
会不会觉得满意
Well, I can, my friend. All right, all right.
我能行的 朋友 好了 好了
I'm gonna fix this sign and...
我把横幅再弄一下 然后...
Great, great.
很好 很好
You're going the wrong direction with this one, Braverman.
你方向弄反了 布雷弗曼
So dad's moving back in? That's right.
这么说爸要搬回家里住了 没错
He's moving back in. Moving back in.
他要搬回来了 要搬回来了
It's gonna be just like it was. Finally.
一切都将变回以前的模样 终于啊
Oh, hey, Victor,
嘿 维克多
I understand if this is a lot to process. It's...
如果你需要时间来接受的话我也理解 这的确...
You're moving back in forever?
你要搬回来一直住下去吗
Yes.
对
It's permanent?
永远都不走了
Yeah.
不走了
How can you be so sure?
你为什么这么确定
What... how do you know?
你...你怎么知道
Well, we talked about that a lot, actually,
这件事我们俩其实也谈了很多
and we wanted to make sure.
我们也想确定
And when it comes right down to it, we just...
但说到底 我们还是...
we just love each other,
我们还是深爱着彼此
and so...
所以...
and we've always loved each other, you know,
我们永远都深爱着彼此
even when we had our problems.
即使是我们之间出现问题的时候
So what happens when the next problem comes up?
那要是你们之间又出现了别的问题怎么办
What happens when you guys fight?
要是你们俩吵架了怎么办
Then what?
那又怎么办
What about, like, an outdoor ceremony, you know?
办一个户外婚礼怎么样
I'm sure 'cause here this fortune cookie will tell me where we're having...
我觉得不错 因为这里的幸运曲奇告诉我我们可以在哪儿办
Here, it says Bruce Willis did it at a poolside cabana.
你看 上面说布鲁斯·威利斯就是在一间泳池小屋办的
It's pretty nice. "You're a funloving person, and you will find much happiness."
挺不错的 你是个爱玩的人 一定会找到很多幸福的
I don't want any lame cliche gazebo...
我不喜欢那些金属做的老气露台
We're not gonna have a gazebo.
我们又不弄露台
Crap. You know what... I mean, it should be special.
该死 你知道吗 我们应该办一场别开生面的婚礼
Like, a beach? But then, what do you picture?
沙滩婚礼吗 那你怎么想的
I don't understand. Or, like-like, an island?
我不明白 还是说在...在小岛上办
I always thought, like, a volcano.
我一直都想在火山上办婚礼
Maybe the... I'm sorry, what?
或许... 不好意思 你说什么
Yeah, a dormant volcano.
对 死火山
Did he say "Volcano? " That doesn't sound crazy.
他刚是不是说了火山 这听起来一点都不疯狂
I've always dreamed of having my second Not on the volcano, but the base of it.
我一直都想在火山上 不是在火山上是在山脚下
wedding at a volcano.
办我第二次婚礼.
I can see it now.You got to think of it artistically.
我现在明白了. 你得用艺术的思维去想
That's not an omen or anything. Grandma tripping.
那并不是一个征兆或者什么的 外婆旅游去了
In Bora Bora, mount pelini... Mount pelini?
波拉波拉山啊 佩利尼山啊... 佩里尼山
I don't want it at... How about there?
我不想在那里... 那这儿怎么样
There's a dormant volcano.
这儿有座死火山
I climbed it with this guy. This is pointless.
我跟这家伙一起爬过 这样没有任何意义
How do you know it's dormant though?
你怎么知道它是死火山
What about a cave?
那洞穴婚礼如何
No, I don't want to get married in a cave.
不 我可不想在洞穴里结婚
No, I'm dead serious. I'm dead serious.
不 我是认真的 我没开玩笑
They're so scary. We won't make it scary.
洞穴里太吓人了 我们不会办得吓人的
And they're moist, and my hair will be terrible.
而且洞穴都很潮湿 对我的头发很不好
It'll be frizzy and damp.
会变得又卷又湿
That's what... contrast.
那就是所谓的...反差
That's what art is about, contrast, photography.
艺术就是这样 摄影就是要有反差
No, it's not. Not when you're getting married.
不 才不是 结婚的时候不是
Yes, you have the beauty of a wedding...
对 你婚礼上有一个美女...
Mom... Mom!
妈 妈
Mom, mom! What, what?
妈 妈 怎么了 怎么了
I think I'm having a contraction.
我觉得我宫缩了
What? Oh, my... oh.
什么 我的天...
What are you doing? Sit down.
你在干嘛 快坐下
Calm, calm.
冷静点 冷静
Just stay calm now. Just stay calm.
先保持冷静 别慌
Are you sure? I mean, does it hurt?
你确定吗 我是说 疼吗
Everybody breathe and stay calm.
大家都深呼吸 保持冷静
I'm getting your bag, I'm getting your bag.
我去给你拿包 我去给你拿包
Get my car. Get my coffee. Do you want ice chips?
去把我车开来 把咖啡拿来 你想要碎冰吗
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表