剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, so.
是啊 所以...
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Hello, dylan.
你好 迪伦
I want you to know that I'm deeply repentant of my actions.
我希望你知道我很后悔自己的所作所为
I understand now that when you say you don't reciprocate
现在我明白了 当你说你不能回应
My feelings it means that I need to give you space.
我的感觉时 意味着我需要给你空间
Also, if you do decide to come back to chambers academy
并且 如果你决定回到钱伯斯学院的话
I promise to never come near you again in any capacity.
我保证绝对不再靠近你了
We're hoping that you guys will reconsider
我们希望你们能重新考虑
And stay at chambers.
留在钱伯斯学院
Well, we're not exactly crazy about the idea
我们并不是很喜欢
Of changing schools in the middle of the school year.
在学期一半的时候换学校
It's so disruptive.
太麻烦了
Yeah, so we'll, uh...
对 所以我们...
I guess we'll just reevaluate at the end of the year.
这学年结束的时候再重新评估
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 对
See you at school tomorrow, asperger's.
明天学校见 艾斯伯格人
What? Dylan!
什么 迪伦
I've never even heard her say that before.
我从来没听她这么叫过
It's okay. It's fine.
没关系 没关系
Although some may take offense to that, in her case
虽然有些人会介意 对她而言
It is a term of endearment, and so I understand.
这是一种爱称 我理解
I take no offense.
我不介意
Oh, hey.
嘿
All right, she finally stopped.
好了 她终于不闹了
30 minutes of some crying, a little bit of bribery,
整整三十分钟 又是哭又是趁火打劫
And...Oh, god.
还...天呐
By the way she's got, like, posters all over her room.
对了 她房♥间里挂满了海报
I don't know where she gets them from.
都不知道她哪里弄来的
She's got, like, the halfnaked guy from that werewolf show.
狼人节目里那个男人 半身全♥裸♥的海报
What is that about? I didn't have that.
那是什么呀 我没有那些东西
I had, like, a poster of
我有一张海报
I had the robot from the lost in space thing.
是《星际迷航》中的机器人
I don'tI don't know if that's healthy.
我不知道这些健不健康
I don't know if I should do something about it or not.
不知道该做些什么
You know, one girl with flames for hair.
一个头发冒火的女孩
What is that?
那是什么
Hey.
嘿
You asked me if I'm happy.
你问我幸不幸福
I'm happy.
我很幸福
There's nowhere else I want to be.
这就是我想要的
Hey.
嘿
Uh, the kids are asleep.
孩子们都睡了
We need to sign the papers, joel.
我们得把协议签了 乔
We made a decision.
既然做了决定
We need to follow through with it.
我们就要完成它
Julia. Enough second guessing.
茱莉亚 不要再考虑了
I'm signing the papers.
我准备签了
♪ Oh, winter is coming ♪
♪ 寒冬将至 ♪
This is what you want?
这是你想要的吗
♪ Way too soon ♪
♪ 很快就会 ♪
♪ Oh, winter is coming ♪
♪ 寒冬将至 ♪
♪ Way too soon ♪
♪ 很快就会 ♪
♪ Oh, winter is coming ♪
♪ 寒冬将至 ♪
♪ Way too soon ♪
♪ 很快就会 ♪
♪ Oh, winter is coming ♪
♪ 寒冬将至 ♪
hey, camille.
嘿 卡米尔
Cami.
卡米
Camille.
卡米尔
Cami.
卡米
♪ Oh, summer we'll party ♪
♪ 夏天我们派对狂欢 ♪
Call an ambu...
叫救护车...
Camille, call an ambulance.
卡米尔 叫救护车
I can't...
我不能...
Oh, god, oh.
天呐
♪ oh, summer we party, oh ♪
♪ 夏天我们派对狂欢 ♪
♪ Way too soon ♪
♪ 很快就会了 ♪
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表