剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Hopefully his heart muscle will get stronger.
希望他的心肌会变强壮一些
Camille, please don't worry.
卡米尔 你别担心
I'll check in with you tomorrow.
我明天会通知你情况的
Oh, all right, okay. Thank you.
好吧 好吧 谢谢
Thank you very much. Good work.
非常感谢 干得漂亮
Everything's gonna be fine. Let's go see him.
一切都会好起来的 我们去看他吧
I could've dealt with that a lot better.
我本来可以处理得更好的
Sorry, it's my fault. You all right?
对不起 是我不好 你还好吗
Mmhmm. You sure?
嗯哼 你确定吗
I just tweaked something riding, I think.
我就是骑车的时候不小心侧翻了而已
♪ I feel so light and I move like a bird ♪
♪ 我感觉身轻如燕 ♪
♪ Hard as a rose sharp as a word ♪
♪ 坚韧如玫瑰 犀利若字句 ♪
♪ I'm happy ♪
♪ 我好开心 ♪
♪ Here she comes ♪
♪ 她来了 ♪
♪ There we go ♪
♪ 我们走吧 ♪
♪ When I die where I go? ♪
♪ 我何时死去 又该去往何方 ♪
♪ I don't know ♪
♪ 我全然无知 ♪
♪ Through the sky maybe down low ♪
♪ 低飞过天空 ♪
♪ Whichever ♪
♪ 不论哪样 ♪
♪ Is for real ♪
♪ 都是真实 ♪
♪ Oh yeah ♪
♪ 是的 ♪
♪ And I never hit the spring so hard ♪
♪ 我从未这么用力地冲向春天 ♪
♪ A new born song on an old guitar ♪
♪ 老旧吉他上奏出的新曲 ♪
♪ And I know ♪
♪ 我知道 ♪
♪ What it means to be alive ♪
♪ 活着的意义是什么 ♪
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表