剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
You're coming to school here. Do you know where the nails are?
你得到这儿来上学 你知道钉子在哪儿吗
Give me the hammer. Don't give him nails.
把锤子给我 别把钉子给他
Max. I'm taking it.
麦克斯 我拿走了
This is for you. We need to get this done.
锤子是给你用的 我们得搞定这件事
You built an entire school for your kid,
你为了自己的孩子建了这整所学校
and now he's not even going to it.
而他现在连来都不会来这儿
That's harsh. It's none of your bus
真是残酷啊 这不关你的...
He's coming to school here.
他一定会来这儿上学的
My almond milk latte. Thank you.
是我的杏仁牛奶拿铁 谢谢
Thank you. Bring it on over.
谢谢 麻烦端到这儿来
I'm gonna get the hammer.
得去把锤子拿回来
Max.
麦克斯
Zeek.
奇克
Huh? Look.
干嘛 你看
Is this trite?
这幅是不是很普通
No, no. It looks great, Millie.
不会 不会 非常棒 米莉
Yeah, I like it.
真的 我很喜欢
You'd say that. Excuse me.
就知道你会这么说 打扰一下
You live in the city now.
你们现在是住在城里
You have to lock your door.
得随时锁好门
Any old person could just come walking in.
不然随便哪个老人都能轻轻松松进来
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 你来干嘛呢
Millie, look. It's Sarah bear.
米莉 你看 是萨拉熊来了
Yeah, I know, I see. Hi, mom.
我知道 我看到了 嗨 妈
What are you doing, dad?
你在干嘛呢 爸
Your father's growing cucumbers.
你♥爸♥在种黄瓜呢
Yeah, that's kind of what I'm doing.
对 差不多就是这样
I got some cucumbers growing.
我弄了点黄瓜来种
Gonna be pickling pretty soon.
过不了多久就能吃到美味的腌黄瓜了
You know, you can get those at the store.
你想吃去商店买♥♥不就行了
Huh?
啥
Well, I guess you're too busy to come with me
我想你既然这么忙 肯定没时间跟我一起
on a surprise birthday trip to vegas then.
去维加斯来趟生日旅行咯
I'm sorry, vegas is gonna have to wait, honey.
抱歉了 宝贝 去维加斯可能得再缓缓了
Okay.
那好吧
Oh, hold it.
等等
Are you serious? Yes, I'm serious.
你说这话是认真的 对 我是认真的
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Really? Yes.
真的 真的
Oh, man.
天呐
Hey, millie, what do you think?
米莉 你觉得怎么样
Your bag is already packed.
你的包我已经收拾好了
Happy birthday, Zeek. Hey!
生日快乐 奇克 嘿
Well, we're going to vegas. Whoo!
我们要去维加斯了 好喂
We're going to vegas.
我们要去维加斯了
Okay! This is great.
好 真是太棒了
Oh, well, thank you. What is it?
谢谢 这是什么
It's a strip club. Let's go, come on.
是家脱衣舞俱乐部 走了 快点
♪ So let's put them together ♪
♪ 那就把它们放在一起 ♪
Come on, six.
来吧 六点
Isn't it spectacular, Max? Max, you gotta check this out.
是不是很壮观 麦克斯 麦克斯 你一定得来看看这个
It's awesome. Your mom has a great idea. Oh, come on, man.
非常漂亮 你妈妈有个非常棒的主意 快过来 伙计
You can carry more than three chairs at a time.
你可以同时带三把椅子来
Big big window, right?
大大的窗户 对吧
Lots losts of open light and air. The reason there's open space
光线充足 空气新鲜 之所以有那么多开放的空间
is because you haven't built any walls.
是因为你一堵墙都还没建
Boom, here it is. Okay, we're gonna house
就是这儿了 好吧 我们打算在这儿
some of your student photos and students' artwork.
放一些你学生时期的照片和手工课作品
We're gonna paint the wall.
我们要自己来粉刷墙壁
Yeah, you can paint that any color you want.
没错 你可以刷上任何你想要的颜色
Battleship gray, fatigue green.
战舰灰也好 工作服绿也行
You can do a blue if you want to do a blue.
你想刷成蓝色也同样可以刷成蓝色
I see what you're doing here. What are we doing?
我知道你们想干嘛 那你说我们想干嘛
You're trying to get me excited about this school
你想通过让我来选择粉刷墙壁的颜色
by letting me pick the color of this wall.
来让我对这所学校变得有兴趣
But it's not going to work,
不过你不会得逞的
because I don't care about the color of this wall,
因为我压根儿一点都不关心这些墙是什么颜色
nor do I care about color in general.
我压根儿也对颜色什么的不感兴趣
Okay, Max, listen to me, it's not just about the wall.
好了 麦克斯 你听我说 这不只是墙壁的问题
We want you to be excited to go,
我们希望你能开开心心的来上学
because this isn't gonna be like your old school. Not at all.
因为这里不会像你以前的学校那样 完全不一样
None of that stuff that happened there is gonna happen here.
所有在你以前学校发生的不好的事在这里都不会发生
I like homeschooling. I get my work done faster,
我喜欢家中教育 那样我可以更快的完成作业
and I don't have to worry about the other kids slowing me down.
而且我也不用担心会被别的孩子拖慢进程
You don't have to worry about the other kids here,
你在这儿除了担心他们都想跟你做朋友之外
except that they're gonna want to be your friends.
其他什么都不用担心
I don't need friends. I have Hank.
我不需要朋友 我已经有汉克这个朋友了
Okay, you have Hank, honey. But you need other kids.
好 你有汉克这个朋友 可是你还是需要别的孩子
You need friends that are your age, okay?
你需要一些跟你同龄的朋友 知道吗
No, I don't. Yes, you do.
我不需要 你需要
I'm going to homeschool and working at Hank's studio in the afternoons.
我下午就去汉克的工作室学习和工作
I've decided.
我已经决定了
Max, we have to Can I go have a slice of
麦克斯 我们得... 我能去拿一片
Jasmine‘s banana bread. After we're done talking about this.
贾思敏做的香蕉面包 等我们谈完这件事再说
Okay, we're gonna talk about this more later. We're notwe're not done.
好吧 我们晚些时候再谈 我们还没...我们还没谈完
I don't look forward to that.
我一点都不期待跟你们谈
All right. Where's the banana bread?
好吧 香蕉面包在哪儿
Yeah. I ask you a question, I expect a response.
我在 我在问你问题 你得回答我
Whatever. I responded.
无所谓 我已经回答了
I don't think that a shrug is a response.
我可不觉得耸肩算是回答
It sort of is. But it's not.
差不多算是 可它不是
Hey, Ruby. Hi.
嘿 露比 嗨
Hey. Bye.
嘿 再见
Excuse me, I will leave when I feel like leaving.
不好意思 我想走的时候自己会走的
Ruby, hey. Hey.
露比 嘿 嘿
What's going on? Anybody--who's thirsty?
你们怎么了 有谁...有谁渴了吗
You want something to drink? I got the--
你想喝点什么吗 我这儿有...
You know, I got the lemonade, the fizzy kind that you love.
我这儿有柠檬水 就是你喜欢的会冒泡泡的那种
You love that.
你很爱喝的
Like, eight years ago.
那都是八年前的事了
True. Yeah, that was a while ago.
确实 的确是很久之前的事了
So if you don't want that, we'll get something else then.
那你如果不想喝那个 我们可以待会儿再去买♥♥别的
No, no, no, no, no. Don't let her do that.
不不不 不行 不能这么惯着她
Your dad bought you the lemonade fizzy stuff that you like.
你♥爸♥爸给你买♥♥了你喜欢喝的那种会冒泡泡的柠檬汁
You suck it up, and you drink it.
你就该接过来把它喝得干干净净
I'm not gonna drink it. She doesn't have to drink it.
我不喝柠檬汁 她不用非得喝
No, she can drink it. It's gross.
不 她可以喝那个 那么恶心
I'll drink it; I kind of like it.
我喝吧 我其实挺喜欢喝的
But forget about it.
不过...算了
What do you think of this, though? This is... It's nice.
话说你觉得怎么样 这是... 挺不错的
Where do I put my crap?
我该把东西放哪儿
You can--I got a bedroom right there.
你可以去...那边有个卧室
You can put all your crap in there.
你可以把东西都放那儿
Everything's all set up.
一切都准备妥当了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Wow, huh? Sweet.
如何 还好
It's, you know--
这...那个...
She's a joy.
她太不像话了
Well, that's teenagers, right?
青春期的孩子就这样 对吧
Yeah.
嗯
Not bad, right?
还不赖对吧
You have a cappuccino machine.
你买♥♥了台卡布奇诺机
Yeah, that's correct.
对 没错
You hate cappuccino.
可你明明讨厌那玩意儿
No, that's not true.
不 我其实不讨厌
I think I had a bad batch that one time you tried.
我记得有一次你尝试过后我喝了好长时间的次品
Yeah. For three years.
对 有三年吧
You know, I don't want to hate anything anyway, it's--
我其实不厌讨厌任何东西 只是...
but anyway, you look good. Thank you. Thank you.
不过话说回来 你今天很漂亮 谢谢 谢谢
I feel like a freaking mess.
我自己感觉都乱糟糟的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表