剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
It's--her voice-- it's part of the silence.
她的声音也是安静的一部分
I prefer actual silence to aunt sarah's voice.
我喜欢真正的安静
this is so amazing.
太不可思议了
I can't even believe this.
我简直不敢相信
I wasn't sure that max was gonna be able to get anything
我不确定麦克斯能弄出点什么来
At all usable.
全都洗出来了
Oh, my god.
天啊
This is adam.
这是亚当
no!
不会吧
Yes. God, that... Oh, he's so little.
对啊 天啊 那么小
Photograph's over 40 years old.
这些照片都超过40年了
Where did these come from? Your dad.
哪里来的 你♥爸♥拍的
You know, he was so great at taking pictures.
你知道吗 他照片拍的很好
He was not so great about getting them developed.
但是不太会处理胶卷
It's amazing.
太赞了
Aw. Yeah.
啊 是啊
Oh, you guys look so beautiful.
你们看上去真漂亮
Yeah, you know, I remember this.
对啊 我记得这张
This was just after I told your dad
这是我告诉你♥爸♥爸
That I was pregnant with julia.
我怀了茱莉亚之后拍的
Oh. He looks a little--
他看上去有点
Well, shocked? Yeah.
呆掉了 对啊
Terrified, really.
是吓傻了
No, it was just such a shock. Was it?
不是 就是有点惊呆了 是吗
Yeah, he kept saying, "Four?"
是啊 他一直说 四个
He kept saying it over and over.
说了一次又一次
Like, upset? "Four?"
有点烦恼 四个
No, he just-- he couldn't believe it.
不是 他就是不敢相信
"We're gonna have four?"
我们要养四个孩子
God, he was so excited.
他兴奋极了
Hello. Is that me?
看看 这是我吗
Yeah, it's you.
对啊 是你
I'm surprised you let me hold you long enough
我很惊讶 你竟然能让我抱这么久
To have this picture taken.
拍到这张照片
You were always wriggling out of my arms and racing away.
你总是在我手臂上扭来扭去 然后跑开
Boy, it was so hard to keep you tied down.
让你安静下来太困难了
Oh, now I remember this.
哦 我记得这个
Do you remember this day? Mmmm.
你记得这天吗 不
No? Mmmm.
不记得 不
This was the day before you left home.
这是你离家出走的前一天
Oh.
哦
Yeah, I remember it, because I saw you out in the garden,
是啊 我记得 因为我看见你花♥园♥里
And you looked so pretty, and I wanted to paint your portrait,
你看上去漂亮极了 我想给你画张像
But you didn't want to sit for me.
但是你不愿意坐下来让我画
So I had dad take pictures,
所以我让你♥爸♥拍了照片
And I was gonna work from the photographs.
我就可以对着照片画
And then, of course... Yeah.
后来 当然了 嗯
A couple hours later, we had that huge fight.
几个钟头之后 我们大吵了一架
Yeah. Next day, you were gone.
嗯 第二天你就走了
I remember that too.
我也想起来了
But you came back.
但是你回来了
Too many years later.
那么多年以后
Yeah, well,
是啊
You finally figured out where you were supposed to be.
你终于明白到应该成为什么样的人
That's right.
是啊
Thanks, mom.
谢谢你 妈
What's going on, sweetie?
怎么了 孩子
I feel--
我觉得
Hank wants to get married.
汉克跟我求婚了
I know, but I didn't-- I haven't given him an answer
我还没有给他一个答复
Because I don't know what I want to do,
因为我不知道想要的是什么
And I have this long list of reasons why not.
我写了一长串拒绝的理由
Well, there's always a list.
永远都有一张清单
Is there? I had a list.
真的吗 我也写过
Thank goodness, I kind of,
谢天谢地 我
You know, ultimately didn't pay much attention to it.
最终清单上些什么我并没有在意
But there are some things that maybe I should pay attention to.
但是也许有些东西我应该要介意的
Do you love him? Yeah.
你爱他吗 爱
Does he make you happy?
他让你开心吗
Yeah.
嗯
Well, what else is there?
那还要在乎什么呢
Yeah.
是啊
okay, I think our tea party is all set.
好了 茶话会都准备好了
Is there anything else? Dad, wear this, please.
还要其他什么东西吗 爸爸 带上这个 好吗
I have to wear that?
我要带这个
All right.
好吧
How do I look? Beautiful.
怎么样 美极了
Ah, that's delicious tea.
啊 这茶真好喝
Do we need to make some more tea?
还需要再泡点茶吗
Oh, there's somebody at the door.
哦 有人在敲门
Hold on one second.
等一下
Jasmine.
贾思敏
Hey. Come on in.
嘿 进来坐
Hope I'm not interrupting. Is it a bad time?
希望我没打扰你 来得不是时候
No, we're just having a tea party in there,
没有 我们在玩茶话会
if you want to have some tea with the queen.
你想不想和女王一起喝杯茶
maybe a little bit later.
等一会再喝吧
Yeah? You all right?
你有什么事吗
Um, can we talk just a few minutes?
我们能谈一谈吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以了
Just let me flip the tv on, and I'll come back.
等我去把电视打开 马上过来
Have a seat. Okay.
坐吧 好
All right, just gonna flip on a little tv for you here,
我帮你把电视机打开
Nora, okay?
好吗 诺拉
Okay.
来了
Your brother doesn't know I'm here,
你弟弟不知道我在这
And I would prefer to keep it that way, okay?
所以不要告诉他 好吗
Okay.
行
He told me about the luncheonette,
他跟我说了录音室的事情
And I understand.
我完全明白
Okay, I know that you had... Okay, good.
我知道你得... 好
To do what's right for you and your family.
你要为自己和家庭考虑
But I'm here right now
但是我今天来
Because I have to do what's right for my family.
是因为我要为我的家庭着想
Jasmine, I thought about this, and--
贾思敏 我认真考虑过了
Listen, I know.
听我说 我懂
I know there's so many reasons to close,
我知道有太多关闭的理由了
And they're all really good reasons.
而且都是有力的理由
I know. Okay.
我懂 嗯
But there's also a lot of reasons to keep it open--
但是也有很多不关闭的理由
More important reasons.
更重要的理由
I know it's family, and it's a dream.
我们是一家人 这是梦想
Yeah.
对啊
But it just hasn't worked out the way that we wanted it to,
但是公♥司♥的发展没有我们期望的好
And I'm not sure that we can turn it around.
我不能保证会有所好转
That doesn't mean you give up though, adam.
并不意味着你就能放弃啊
I mean, you guys started this together,
你们一起创业
And the luncheonette means a lot to you--to our families.
录音室对你 对我们家都有很重要的意义
Your niece is about to have a baby.
你侄女马上要生了
I know, but I talked to crosby about it--I know. I know.
我知道 但是我跟克劳斯比说过了...我知道 我知道
She's gonna have a baby. She depending on this.
她要养大一个小孩 需要这份工作
I talked to crosby,
我跟克劳斯比讲过了
And it seems like he was understanding of my position.
他也好像明白我的立场
He's not understanding at all.
他不明白
He's devastated, and I've never seen him like this before.
他崩溃了 我从没见过他这个样子
I'm worried about him.
我很担心
I know he needs this, so I'm just asking you, please,
他需要录音室 所以我请求你
Promise me you'll reconsider.
答应我你会重新考虑
That's all.
就这样
Just give me some time to think about it.
给我点时间想一下
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表