剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Well, we can do that or, um, we have another alternative.
我们可以这么做 或者也可以有其他的选择
Just--just hear me out. We could cash out.
你先...先听我把话说完 我们可以从此退隐江湖
Cash out? Yeah.
退隐江湖 对
Instead of reinvesting in the equipment,
而不是再重新置办新的器材
We could take the insurance money and dissolve the business,
我们可以利用保险理赔的钱解决生意上的事
And after we pay off the debts we'd still have some money left over.
等我们还完所有的债务之后 我们还能剩一笔钱
Look, cros, I don't know if we're over going to make
听我说 克劳斯 我不知道我们还能不能
the luncheonette profitable and this way,
让速食餐厅再赚到钱 但是如果我们这样做的话
you know, we're off scot-free.
我们至少不用亏本
And we'd even have enough left over to
而且我们还能余下足够的钱
give amber some severance pay.
给安博当作补偿金
But we take the money, we can walk away,
我们可以收下这笔钱 退出音乐圈
We can have a fresh start.
我们可以重新开始
Yeah, I mean, I guess...
是 我想...
It makes sense...It seems like maybe a blessing in disguise,
有道理 我们好像也算是因祸得福了
But it's such a--and so quick.
不过这一切...来得太快了
Yesterday, we had a business. Now we're talking about--
昨天我们还有自己的生意 现在我们却在谈论着...
I'll think about it?
我会考虑看看
Yeah, for sure, of course. I--you know--
行 当然可以 没问题 我...你也知道...
I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do
我不想逼你做你不喜欢的事
and, you know, we're partners.
再说了 我们是好搭档
Okay. So yeah, think about it.
好 那就这样 考虑看看吧
Now we both will.
我们都考虑一下
All right. All right.
好吧 好
What?
怎么了
They put in the stents.
他们把支撑管放进去了
He made it through.
他挺过来了
Oh, okay, good, mom, good.
好 太好了 妈 天呐
Okay. All right.
好了 好了
You all right? You okay?
你没事吧 你还好吗
Yeah. He's stable.
嗯 他稳定下来了
He's stable. He's stable.
他稳定下来了 他稳定下来了
Mm, okay, good.
好 太好了
It's okay, mom.
没事了 妈
Oh, boy.
天呐
That wasn't a banner day, was it?
今天不是横幅日对吧
Oh, dad, you're a fighter.
爸 你是个战士
Yeah, you're a beast, dad. You came through.
是啊 你就是头野兽 爸 你没事了
You kept us on our toes.
你把我们都吓坏了
Yeah, that was exciting, dad.
是啊 太令人激动了 爸
Do you wanna rest now?
你现在想休息一下吗
No, stay.
不 别走
Okay?
好吗
Camille.
卡米尔
Oh, cammy.
卡米
So I climb up the side of the house, right?
于是我爬上了屋子的一边 对吧
And over the balcony-- I slide in through the window,
越过了阳台 然后我滋溜一下溜进了窗户
I'm trying to be quiet but I'm three sheets to the wind
我一直在尽量不弄出声响 可是我喝得酩汀大醉的
And I smell like a brewery.
浑身的酒气
And when I left I had put pillows under the sheets to fool everyone.
我离开的时候是把枕头塞到床单下面 好让他们以为我还在床上
Classic!
太经典了
And I get undressed,
然后我衣服都没穿
And I'm sliding into bed and I feel human skin,
然后悄悄溜上♥床♥ 感觉到了床上有人
And dad pops out!
然后老爸就突然窜出来了
And he goes, "Expecting someone else?"
他说“没想到床上有人吧”
How long were you laying there?
你当时在那儿躺了多久啊
I don't know, it was forever, I think.
我不知道 感觉是过了几百年一样
I thought there was a corpse in the bed!
我还以为床上是一具尸体呢
God, the look on your face though, cros.
天呐 你没看到自己当时的表情啊 克劳斯
it scared the crap out of me.
没把我给吓死
Sorry, am I interrupting?
抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗
No. Hey, leland, come on in.
没有 利兰 进来吧
There he is. Oh, man,
他在这儿呢 我去
I am so sorry about getting you up so early.
很抱歉这么早就把你弄起来
Oh, come on now. You kidding me?
拜托 我们俩还说这些
So, uh, how am I?
那我现在情况怎么样
It's okay to...Talk? You want us to leave?
现在方便...说吗 你们需要我们离开吗
No, no! It's up to him.
不用 不用 看他自己的意思
We're in this together here.
我们要一起面对
Okay, no.
好 不
All right, well, look. We've always been straight
好了 听我说 我们俩之间说话
with each other, right? Yeah.
从不拐弯抹角 对吧 对
And we tell it like it is. Okay, first of all,
我们都是有什么说什么 好了 第一点
The stents we put in were successful.
我们放置的支撑管非常成功
But your heart, zeek, is just not as strong as it needs to be.
不过你的心脏 奇克 没有想象中那么强壮
You're still getting fluid backing up into your lungs,
你的肺部还回流了一部分液体
And that's what started all of this to begin with.
这就是造成这一切的罪魁祸首
So, um, option one: We go back in.
所以...选择一 我们再做一次手术
We open you up again and we fix the valve.
我们打开你的胸腔 再修复一次心脏瓣膜
Replace the damn thing if we have to.
如果有必要的话就把那该死的玩意换掉
The problem is you're not as strong as you were
可有一个问题 你现在的身体
the first time we operated.
不如第一次手术的时候强壮
Opening you back up again could be a very dangerous thing.
再次打开胸腔重新手术可能会非常危险
Okay, uh, so what if I don't do anything?
好 那要是我什么都不做呢
Well, then you run the risks.
那你就得碰运气了
Another heart attack. Or blood clots. Or a stroke.
有可能再次犯心脏病 或者血栓 更甚者 中风
Aneurysm. All right...
动脉瘤 好吧
Okay, so, I've got a couple of options and
好吧 这么说我有的两个选择
neither one of them sound pretty good to me.
没有一个听起来是对我有利的
kay. Option three.
好吧 选择三
Take some time.
花一点时间
Rest up.
充分休息
Talk to the family.
好好跟你的家人聊聊天
I'm sure you'll have lots of questions and I promise you,
我知道你肯定还有很多疑问 我向你保证
you will talk about all of them.
你有足够的时间跟他们所有人聊天
Okay. Thanks, leland. Yeah.
好 谢谢 利兰 嗯
Hey, we were looking for you.
嘿 我们正在找你呢
Hey. Yeah, I needed to take a minute.
嘿 好 我还需要几分钟时间
I bet.
我想也是
He's gonna pull through, baby.
他会好起来的 宝贝
I know he will.
我知道他会的
You should've heard what they were saying in there.
你应该听一听他们在里面是怎么说的
It was...Far from positive.
真实情况...完全不容乐观
Adam talked to the insurance company and--
亚当跟保险公♥司♥谈过了 他们...
Really? Looks like they're gonna give us a big ol' check.
真的吗 看来他们是准备给我们一张大支票
Oh, that's fantastic.
那太好了
Yeah. That's good.
是啊 很好
Yeah...
嗯
He thinks we should take the money and just keep it, move,
亚当认为我们应该留下那笔钱 然后离开速食餐厅
And break our lease.
中断我们的租约
Pay off our debts, he thinks we can both walk away
他还认为 还清我们的债务后
with like 20 grand even after giving amber some money.
即使付给安博一部分钱 我们还能余下两万块资金
Shut up shop.
关掉速食餐厅
We could take the kid to hogwarts.
我们可以用这笔钱带孩子去霍格沃兹
And I could get a job a bayview, they're always calling.
我也可以在贝维尤找一份工作 他们都给我打好多次电♥话♥了
It'd be a lot of pressure off me and us.
会比我们现在轻松许多
It would.
我想是的
He thinks it's a no-brainer.
他觉得这样不用伤神
What do you think?
那你怎么想
I think it's been a really stressful year
我觉得今年压力真的是很大
And the idea of not having any stress right now
现在这个不用让我们再有压力的主意
sounds pretty good.
听起来真的很不错
Okay.
好吧
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think I'll support you no matter what.
我想不管怎么样我都会支持你
But you've already tried working for other people
可是你以前已经尝试过为别人工作
and you were miserable. And I don't want that.
你很痛苦 我不希望你痛苦
The luncheonette, that made you happy.
速食餐厅 它可以让你开心
That was your dream.
它是你的梦想
And you can't let these jerks that broke in
你不能就这样让那些闯进去的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表