剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I know I don't have a dog... Yes.
我知道我没有狗 是啊
A little weird,
有点奇怪
but I grew up with a brown lab and a border collie,
但是我是和一只棕色拉布拉多和博德牧羊犬一起长大的
and I just miss having them around, so--
我很想念它们在我身边的时候 所以...
You know, but I live in a tiny apartment now,
可是我现在住在一个很小的公♥寓♥里
and I decided that I would crowdsource my needs.
所以我决定把我的需要众包出去
Wow, and so the owners don't care that you're,
这么说它们的主人不在乎
like, being pervy and playing with their dogs?
你是一个天天跟他们狗狗玩耍的变♥态♥了
Not pervy. No, they don't even notice.
我不变♥态♥ 没有 他们连注都没注意到
Half the time, they're on a cell phone, so--
他们有一半的时间都是在打电♥话♥ 所以...
So what do you want? We got a pomeranian.
那你想要什么狗 这儿有一只波美拉尼亚狗
Yeah. No problem.
行 没问题
We got a yellow lab. Oh.
还有一只黄色拉布拉多 哦
We've got those in spades. We've got, um, golden retriever.
还有在铁锹上的那几只 还有...金色的寻猎犬
Hmm. Whatever you want.
嗯 你想要哪种狗都行
What about this little munch? Ah, good eye.
那这只小蒙克犬如何 好眼光
You're cute, but you have my heart.
你是很可爱 可是你却夺走了我的心
You have my heart, bestie. Hey there.
你夺走了我的心啊 好朋友 你好啊
Hey, little bud. Hello. Did you get left alone?
嘿 小家伙 你好 你被主人落这儿了吗
Did you get left alone? Hello.
你被主人落下了吗 你好
You're sweet. Oh, you're a lover.
你好漂亮 你个小可爱
Hi, bubba. Aww. Oh, yeah.
嗨 好朋友 嗯
What if there was, like, an app for this?
要是有一款这样的应用程序怎么样
Likeyeah. Yeah.
比如...对 嗯
You could just, like, rent dog time.
比如说 狗狗租用宝什么的
That'd be cool, right?
那样就太酷了 对吧
I think that's-- no, that's a great idea.
我觉得那是...不 那是个很棒的主意
I can do all the, uh, backend programming,
我可以来做后端程序设计
and you run the company. Huh? All right.
你就管理这个公♥司♥ 好啊
Split the profits down the middle.
然后利润均分
Well, 70/30.
七三分成
It was my idea. Yeah, great idea.
毕竟是我的主意 是 很不错的主意
Yeah? Deal?
如何 成交吗
Yeah. We got him.
行 我们拿下他了
Shake on it. Sucker.
一言为定 傻瓜
Do you want to shake on it? No? Hmm.
你也想来握手一言为定吗
It's a good girl.
真是个好姑娘
So, uh, dad? Yeah, buddy?
那个 爸 怎么了 儿子
I was thinking that this year I might want to play basketball.
我在想今年我或许想玩玩篮球
Um, okay. We can discuss it with your mom.
好啊 我们可以跟你妈妈商量一下
Isn't that gonna conflict with baseball, though?
不过那不是会跟棒球相冲突吗
No, no. I know.
不不不 我知道
It's just that basketball has, like, a lot more action,
只是打篮球可以运动得更多
and Chris says I'm a natural.
而且克里斯说我很适合打篮球
Chris? Yeah. That's mom's friend.
克里斯 对 妈妈的朋友
He's so cool, dad.
他太酷了 爸
He let me sit on his shoulders, so I could make a basket.
他让我坐在他的肩上 这样我就能投篮得分了
Well, that's because you're too short otherwise.
那是因为你长得太矮了
He also says I have really good height and coordination...
他还说我身高很协调性都不错...
You do. And it's gonna take over
确实 而且篮球会取代棒球
baseball as our new national sport.
成为新的全国性运动
He what? He said what?
他说什么 他说了什么
It's gonna take over as our new national sport.
篮球将会取代棒球成为新的全国性运动
Okay, well, let me tell you something.
好吧 我跟你说
Basketball may be a bigger money-making operation,
篮球或许的确是更容易赚钱的运动
but it will never replace the subtle beauty that is baseball.
但它永远也不会取代棒球微妙的美感的
Okay? Ever.
真的吗 永远也不会
Your mother's friend
你母亲的朋友
clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.
很明显说话没过脑子
That's insane.
简直是胡说八道
I don't know, dad.
我不知道 爸
Chris is a lawyer, and he works with mom,
克里斯是个律师 他跟妈是同事
so he's probably pretty smart.
所以他可能挺聪明的
And he's really good at basketball.
而且他真的很擅长篮球
Well, basketball also leads to ankle injuries
篮球也很容易造成踝关节受伤
and finger sprains,
和指关节扭伤
and with the exception of your mother,
而且除了你妈妈之外
most lawyers have questionable morals, okay?
大部分的律师道德都有很大问题 知道吗
Can we just eat our pizza here?
我们能就好好地吃披萨吗
Let's just enjoy our pizza.
好好享用我们的披萨
Oh. Hey, asperger's. Hi, Dylan.
嘿 艾斯伯格人 嗨 迪伦
We need to have a talk.
我们得谈一谈
Okay. About what?
好吧 谈什么
About the number at which you like me.
谈你喜欢我的分数有多少
I-I'm not following. You're gonna need to back up.
我...我没太听清楚 你得倒回去一下
A lot.
重头开始说
Understood.
明白
It has come to my attention that there's a basic scale
我最近刚得知所有人类情感当中
of affection on which all human relationships operate,
喜欢一个人的程度是可以按分数排的
and when a boy and a girl fraternize,
当一个男生和一个女生有深交之后
it's important to understand where on that scale
知道对彼此的感觉程度
their feelings for each other lie.
是非常重要的
Somehow I missed this part of the talk, but I can dig.
我好像又错过了我们谈话的话题 不过我会找出来的
What are my options? The scale is from one to five,
我有什么选择 分数从一到五
with five being the peak of affection
五分就是感情的峰值
and one being firmly in the friend zone.
一就说明肯定还在朋友范畴之内
In our case, I like you at a five.
我们俩这种情况当中 我对你的分数是五
Now, I need to know the best quantitative representation
现在我需要你说出最符合你
of your feelings for me.
对我的感觉的分数值
Um, how about a two?
两分怎么样
I can work with a two.
两分我还能接受
You can? Yes.
你能接受 对
Two is approximately my mother's number for my father
两分正是我妈遇到我爸时
when they met, though that changed over time.
对他的分数 但分数会随着时间变化的
I see. Yes.
我明白了 嗯
In any case, the scale is fluid, and I imagine I have a decade--
不管在什么情况下 这个分数都是变动的 我想我还有十年...
Maybe more, to change your mind.
或许更多的时间 来改变你的想法
I have to go to class now.
我现在得去上课了
I will talk to you later, Dylan.
我之后再跟你聊 迪伦
Hey, asperger's.
嘿 艾斯伯格人
Maybe a 2 1/2.
或许是2.5分
Hi there. Hey.
你好 嘿
Excuse me. Hey, can I help you?
不好意思 嘿 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Hey, I'm here to pick up my father.
我是来接我爸的
He's a real tall, ornery guy. Zeek Braverman?
他个子高高的 脾气有点怪 名字叫奇克·布雷弗曼
Of course.
没问题
He's actually just wrapping up with one of our therapists.
他刚跟我们一位理疗医师走了
Oh, okay. Great.
好 很好
You can go back there if you want.
如果你想的话可以去那后面
Right here? Yeah.
是这儿吗 对
Just...
就往...
Through this door on your right.
穿过右手边的门
Okay. Thank you. Mmhmm.
好 谢谢 嗯哼
Think you can handle a little more elevation?
觉得自己能再多做几分钟立视图吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Bring it on.
能 能 能 能 调上吧
Here we go. Okay.
我们继续 好
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm fine.
嗯 我很好
Might have pushed you just a bit too much.
可能有点急功近利了
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 嗯
You want some water? No. I just...
你要喝点水吗 不 我就...
Everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Great facility.
没事 设备非常好
It's, uh, really good-- good.
真的很好...很好
Hey, brothero. Hey.
嘿 老...弟 嘿
How's it going? Good. What's up?
最近怎么样啊 很好 你好吗
Just, uh, came to hang out. Really?
我就是过来玩一会 是吗
Look at this. Wow.
你看看这个 哇哦
Your new room. This...
你的新房♥间 太...
Yeah. Thank you. Trippy art.
好 谢谢 迷糊艺术
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表