剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
But I saw the way he looked at you, you know.
不过我看到过他看你的样子
And I got the sense that he may finally be coming around.
我觉得他最后还是会想明白的
Well, he may have waited too long.
他可能等了很长时间
Oh, come on. Meaning what?
拜托 你这是什么意思
Meaning I waited for him for a very long time,
我的意思是我也已经等了他很久
and I had to stop waiting, and I'm trying to live my life.
我不能再等了 我要试着过我自己的生活
Hey, I know headstrong men, right?
嘿 我了解那些固执的男人 对吧
I know it can be very frustrating.
我知道这虽然会让你很有挫败感
But when you have someone like Joel, you know,
但当你遇到了像乔那样的人
you don't give up on him.
你就不能放弃他
Okay, how about I take care of you?
好了 我来关心关心你如何
Which is what I'm here to do.
这才是我来这儿的目的
You have a seat. I'm okay!
你先坐下 我没事
Let me get you something to drink.
我给你拿点喝的
What do you want to drink?
你想喝点什么
You don't want this, do you? What do you want? I'm okay.
你要喝这个吗 你想喝什么 我真的没事
It's okay? Pasta hot enough?
合适吗 意大利面热度够吗
Yep.
嗯
Moving back, right?
搬回来了 对吧
Looks like it. Yeah.
好像是这样 对啊
Full circle.
又回到了原点
How's things?
你过得怎么样
Life?
生活如何
Life?
生活
I don't know, fine.
我也说不好 还行吧
Yeah? Mmhmm.
是吗 嗯哼
School? How--how's school?
学校呢 学校...学校还好吗
You know. How about your friends?
就那样呗 那你的朋友呢
That must've been hard, leaving them in Minnesota.
那一定非常难吧 要离开在明尼苏达的朋友
It's fine.
还好
Just fine? That's it?
还好 就这样
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Yeah.
嗯
Your initial work-up looks negative for a heart attack.
你初次检验报告心脏病检测呈阴性
Thank you. See? Oh, yeah, huh?
谢谢 看见没 嗯 怎么样
Do I know my body or what? Good job, dad.
我自己的身体自己难道还不清楚吗 干得漂亮 爸
I told you.
早就告诉过你了
Okay, honey, we're out of here.
好了 宝贝 我们离开这儿吧
Oh, no, sir. Not yet, sir.
不行 先生 现在还不能离开 先生
I'm not discharging you. You're not?
我不能让你出院 你不能
No, your electrocardiogram results were fine.
你的心电图结果虽然还好
But we're waiting on the results of your echo.
可我们还是得等你的回波检测结果出来
Oh, no, you don't understand, doctor.
不 你不明白 医生
I told you, I had a few too many martinis,
我跟你说过了 我就是多喝了几杯马提尼
and I got up too fast. Listen to him, dad.
然后起来的时候起太猛了 听医生的 爸
How long would that take?
那还要等多久
Well, just to be sure,
为确保万无一失
I want our attending cardiologist
我希望我们的主治心脏病医师
to see you tomorrow.
明天来为你诊治
He might recommend further tests,
他可能会推荐进一步的检验
possibly a coronary catheterization.
可能会采用冠状动脉导管插入术
Huh? What's that?
啥 那是什么
A liquid dye is injected
就是通过一根导管
into the arteries of your heart through a catheter.
将液体着色染料注射入你的心脏动脉
We usually go in through the leg or the groin.
通常是通过大腿或腹股沟动脉进行
You're not going anywhere near my groin.
我的腹股沟附近你们想都不要想靠近
It's a possibility. No, you're not doing it. What do you want?
这只是一种可能性 不行 你们不能这么做 你们究竟想干嘛
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Hi, it's not a good time. I want to talk to the doctor.
嗨 你打来的不是好时候 我想跟医生谈谈
Mom wants me to talk to the doctor.
妈想让我跟医生谈一谈
It's fine, it's fine, it's fine.
没事的 没事的 没事的
Tell mom to relax, okay? I'm handling it.
告诉咱妈别担心好吗 我正在处理呢
Nobody's saying you're not handling it, Sarah.
没人说你没在处理 萨拉
Tell him they're gonna try to get into my groin, okay? Sarah,
跟他说他们要那管子插♥进♥我的腹股沟 行吗 萨拉
is that dad? I want to get out of here.
刚刚是爸在说话吗 我想离开这儿
Of course, he's dad. He's being dad.
当然是爸 他正在闹脾气呢
No, you got to make sure that he listens to those doctors.
不行 你得确保他听医生的话
I've got to go. Bye. Or I'll rip it out myself.
我得挂了 再见 不然我就自己把输液管拔掉
Dad, please. If you sign out against our recommendation,
爸 别这样 如果你不顾我们的建议要出院的话
you'll have to sign an ama form
你得签署一份航♥空♥医学协会的表
that says you're refusing treatment
说明你拒绝接受治疗
and take responsibility for any repercussions.
以及为以后出现的任何问题自行负责
Dad, come on. It's not... No.
爸 拜托 这不是... 不行
There is nothing to talk about.
这件事没有商量的余地
You go get the form.
你去拿表
Here's the way it's gonna work, all right?
这是唯一的选择 知道吗
I'm gonna leave here.
我要离开这儿
And then eventually, I will see my doctor.
然后我会去看我自己的医生
But right now, I am gonna spend my birthday
但是现在我要去跟我的女儿
with my daughter in vegas. Just calm down.
一起在维加斯过生日 你先冷静一下
And we're having a great time.
我们之后会玩得开心的
Do you think I'm gonna spend my time here
你觉得我会在这种主治医生
in this rinkydink hospital... Dad, dad,
还是个未成年的小屁孩的... 爸 爸
lower your voice,okay?Dad,stop. with a doctor that's barely 18 years old?
别那么大声 行吗 爸 别闹了 不入流的小医院里白白浪费时间吗
You're crazy. Go get the form, I'm sorry. OK.
你简直是疯了 去拿表 对不起 好
All right. Okay, all right, okay. or I'm gonna rip this out of my arm myself.
行 好 行 没问题 不然我就自己拔输液管拔掉
Maybe get the form. I'll have the nurse write
去拿表吧 我让护士去登记...
Thank you.
谢谢
Dad.
爸
Now it's going straight to voice mail.
现在直接就转入语♥音♥信箱了
Ringing or just going straight to voice--
是打通了没人接还是直接转入语♥音♥...
Straight to voice mail. So she turned her phone off.
直接转入语♥音♥信箱 这么说她把手♥机♥关机了
It's not ringing, yeah.
电♥话♥没打出去 对
She's avoiding you. Can you believe that Sarah hung up on me?
她是在躲你们 你能相信萨拉竟然不接我的电♥话♥吗
Yes, I absolutely can believe that Sarah hung up on you.
我信 我当然有理由相信萨拉不接你的电♥话♥
What? She orchestrated a trip to vegas
什么 她精心安排了一场旅行去维加斯...
I don't have any access to our father.
我现在完全联♥系♥不上咱爸诶
It's unacceptable. You don't talk to me, mr. Vegas?
实在难以令人接受 你跟我发气有什么用 维加斯先生
You just leave me on clue. This is what you're gonna focus on?
我就只是从你那儿得到了一点信息而已 这才是你注意的重点吗
Our father's having a medical emergency
咱爸现在正在医院急诊
with my least-qualified sibling--
身边陪着的还是我最不靠谱的...
my second least-qualified sibling.
我第二不靠谱的兄弟姐妹
And I don't even know what hospital he's in.
我甚至连他在哪个医院都不知道
Sunrise.
黎明医院
How would you know he's at Sunrise?
你怎么就知道他在黎明医院
I've had a few different medical emergencies
我之前去维加斯旅行
while on trips to vegas. Yeah? Like what?
有过几次急诊经历 是吗 比如说呢
I had bad, bad food poisoning once.
我有一次食物中毒非常非常严重
and then I had some body glitter caught in my eye. Las vegas, please.
还有一次眼睛里进了几个贴身亮片 请接通到拉斯维加斯
And then I had a wird rash from someone's perfume.
又有一次因为别人身上喷的香水儿出了一身疹子
Sunrise hospital. A rash from whose perfume? And I have...
请接黎明医院的电♥话♥ 因为谁的香水出的疹子 还有一次我...
A performer's perfume. You know what, this is dumb.
一个表演者的香水 算了 这实在是太愚蠢了
Dad collapsed, he's in vegas. Let's go.
咱爸摔到了 他现在在维加斯 走
We're gonna find him. Yes, let's go!
我们去找他 对 走
Stopping at the atm.
在自动提款机前面停一下
Let's get the hell over there. Yeah. No, we're not gambling.
我们好好去爽一把 好 不行 我们不能赌博
What are we doing?
我们这是在干嘛
Watching paint dry.
看着油漆变干
I don't like metaphors.
我不喜欢隐喻
It's not really a metaphor, Max.
这不是隐喻 麦克斯
We are literally watching paint dry.
我们是真的要看着油漆变干
Hey, bud?
儿子
I know what happened last year was so incredibly painful--
我知道你去年过得非常痛苦...
They peed in my canteen. I know.
他们在我的水壶里撒尿 我知道
And it was so awful.
这件事非常恶劣
It was.
真的很恶劣
And you know, that's part of the reason why
所以啊 这也是我跟你♥爸♥想
your dad and I dreamt of creating a school like this...
创建一所像这样的学校的原因之一...
So that every kid could come to school and fit in,
这样的话 所有孩子都能来上学 都能适应学校的生活
not be afraid.
不用再害怕
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表