剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I'm not going to tell you.
我才不会告诉你呢
But I'll get revenge on you.
我迟早也会让你尝到苦头的
Not if I get it first. Oh, will you?
我先赢了不就得了 哦 是吗
No, you won't.
你才不会赢呢
No, don't get that.
住手 别接电♥话♥
Mom! Don't hold up the game, mom. Let me just check it really quickly.
妈 继续玩游戏 妈 我就看一下是谁打的
It's grandma.
是外婆打来的
Oh, that's gonna take forever. I have to answer it. Can you get the door?
完了 这下没完没了了 我得接这个电♥话♥ 你能去开下门吗
Yeah, I got the door. Thank you, Victor.
行 我去开门 谢谢 维克多
No, I'll make it quick.
不会 我会速战速决的
Hi, mom. I'm good.
喂 妈 我很好
I am in the middle of a very heated game of clue,
我正在跟孩子们玩一个非常激烈的线索游戏呢
So why don't I call you in Left something at our place.
所以要不我待会再打... 落东西在我们家了
What?
什么
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
What--what do you me-- what do you mean?
你...你说什...你说什么
Okay, wait, okay, so where-- what do you mean?
好吧 等等 好 那他在...你说什么
Is--where is he right now?
他...他现在在哪儿
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Okay.
好
Okay, okay.
好 好
Mom, it's okay.
妈 你别担心
Just--well, call me if you hear anything.
一...一有消息就打给我
I'm gonna call Sarah right now, okay?
我先打电♥话♥向萨拉问一下 好吗
Come on, mom.
快点 妈
All right, I'm gonna call her right now.
行 我马上就给她打
It's your turn.
该你了
Okay, okay, I'm coming.
好 好 我马上就来
Everything okay?
没事吧
My dad collapsed. What?
我爸摔倒了 什么
I don't Is he
我不... 那他...
I don't know.
我不知道
Sarah took him to vegas for his birthday and then...
萨拉带他去维加斯过生日 然后他就...
I don't know if it's a heart attack or what.
我不知道他是不是有心脏病什么的
You need to go? So...
你得去吗 所以...
You need to go. Yeah. Iyeah.
你得去一趟 嗯 我...对
My mom's really upset.
我妈现在很着急
I should yeah.
我该... 对
Okay. Go.
好 去吧
Okay. Okay.
好 行
Hey, your mom has to step out for a little bit,
嘿 你们妈妈要出去一会儿
So I am gonna make you guys some dinner tonight.
所以今晚上我来给你们做晚饭
Can you make tacos? Here?
你能做墨西哥玉米卷吗 在这儿吗
Yes.
对
Okay. The bad news is,
好吧 有个坏消息
I happen to be the world's greatest clue player.
我刚好是世界上最擅长玩线索游戏的人
No, you're not. So that's the bad news.
你才不是呢 所以这才是坏消息
That's why I beat you, like, the last....
所以我才能打败你 比如上次...
Okay, back off. Back off. Dad.
好了 后退 后退点 爸
Sir... No, really.
先生... 不 我是说真的
When you fell, did you pass out?
你摔倒的时候有晕过去吗
No, I don't know. I mean...
我不知道 我是说...
Hey, when am I gonna get a chance to see a doctor here?
嘿 我什么时候才能见着这儿的医生
I'm the on-call doctor, sir.
我就是你们叫来的医生 先生
What are you, like, 14? Dad.
你几岁了 14吗 爸
No, I'm not 14.
不 我不是14岁
So don't worry.
所以你不用担心
Were you there when he fell? Yeah.
他摔倒的时候你在场吗 在
She was there.
她在场
Could you tell if he lost consciousness?
你能看得出来他有没有失去意识吗
Yeah, I don't think so, right, dad?
我想他没有 对吧 爸
I think he just kind of
我觉得他只是有点
got a little disoriented. Got a little dizzy.
分不清方向 有点晕眩
But I stood up too fast, that's all.
不过... 我就是起来的时候起猛了 仅此而已
Okay, what did you feel before you passed out?
好 那你晕到之前有什么感觉
I felt like I had a great hand.
我感觉我的手很有力
Dad, that's not what he's asking.
爸 医生不是这个意思
I mean, like, physically.
我是说你身体上有什么感觉
Did you have any chest discomfort?
你的胸口有没有任何不适
Not sure, really.
我不太确定 真的
Dad. He has a heart condition. He takes pills. What are you--
爸 他心脏有点问题 他有吃药治疗 你吃的是...
Tell him what the pills are. What are the pills?
告诉医生你吃的是什么药 药叫什么名字
Got nothing to do with this.
那跟这又没有关系
No, no, I'll need the specifics of that.
不不 我需要知道所有细节
Did you have any visual changes, headaches?
你有没有感觉到视觉变化 头痛
Oh, my god, I got a little warm, all right?
我的天呐 我就是有点兴奋过头了 好吗
Okay. Had you been drinking?
好 你喝酒了吗
Well, hell yeah, I'd been drinking.
没错 我喝酒了
This is vegas, for pete's sake.
这里可是拉斯维加斯 我的神呐
Jeez, it's no big deal, honest.
天呐 又不是什么大事
It was just a little dizzy spell.
就是一点头晕而已
Okay. What are you doing?
好 你在干嘛
I'm glad you're feeling better, mr. Braverman.
我很高兴你感觉好点了 布雷弗曼先生
We're just gonna take a few tests,
我们只需要做几项化验
try to get to the bottom of what happened, okay?
来弄清楚您晕倒的原因 好吗
I'll be back. Thank you.
我去去就回 谢谢
Give me a 12 lead,
给我一台12导联心电图机
325 milligrams of aspirin, and an echo.
325毫克阿司匹林和一张回波仪
Okay. Will do, doctor.
好 马上去办 医生
Oh, just one second.
我离开一会儿
Excuse me, sorry.
不好意思 抱歉
So did he have a heart attack?
这么说他是有心脏病吗
I don't know.
现在还不知道
We'll find out, though. Hey, hey, hey.
不过我们会有结果的 嘿 嘿 嘿
I can hear you over here.
我能听见你们说呢啊
Dad. He's in good hands.
爸 他会受到悉心照料的
Thank you.
谢谢
They don't know anything yet.
他们现在还不知道原因
They're still doing tests.
还在做化验
Adam, could you please talk to the doctor yourself?
亚当 你能亲自去跟医生谈一下吗
I mean, I know Sarah's there.
我知道萨拉在那儿
But you're always so great in a crisis.
不过你一向都很擅长处理危机
Sweetie. Hi.
宝贝 嗨
You didn't have to come over here.
你不用特地过来
Julia's here.
茱莉亚来了
Okay, you'll call me, though, right,
那好 那一旦你跟他谈过之后
as soon as you talk to her? Okay, great.
一定要记得打给我 好 好
Love you too. Bye.
我也爱你 再见
Can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信这是真的
No, it's okay. Everything's okay.
不 没事儿 一切都很好
Yeah? He's in a good hospital.
是吗 他现在在一家很好的医院
Oh, good. A very good hospital.
那就好 一所非常好的医院
And he never lost consciousness, so that's good.
他也没有失去意识 所以情况很乐观
And Sarah's there, so... That's good?
而且萨拉也在那儿 所以... 很乐观吗
You want something to drink? No, I'm fine.
你想喝点什么吗 不了 我不用
So... So what are you doing here?
那... 你来这儿干嘛呢
Where are the kids? I just came for you.
孩子们呢 我是过来陪你的
I mean, Joel was over.
我的意思是 乔在我那儿
He came over right when you called,
你打电♥话♥的时候他正好过来了
So he's with the kids.
所以他在陪孩子
Joel. It was so good to see him.
乔 很高兴能见到他
He looks great.
他看起来真的很好
You mentioned that more than once.
这话你不止提到了一次
And Kristina told me that he was up
克里斯蒂娜跟我说他
practically half the night at the school, fixing the plumbing.
晚上差不多一半时间都是在学校里忙着维修管道
Yeah, I heard that too.
嗯 我也听说了
Yeah, so you two are talking.
嗯 这么说你们俩又开始说话了
No, not really.
不 也不算
So what hospital is he at?
话说爸在哪家医院
Sunrise. Okay, Sunrise.
黎明医院 好 黎明医院
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表