剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
Your diagnostics show multiple blockages.
你的诊断报告显示你的血管有多处阻塞
But I still don't think that's what caused you to collapse.
不过我还是不认为这就是导致你摔倒的原因
I also saw some significant mitral regurgitation.
我也看到了一些值得注意的二尖瓣回流
Not an ideal situation.
情况并不太理想
Guys, we spent the last two years working with just diet and medication.
各位 过去两年我们一直在改善饮食和药物治疗
Yeah, but he could still do a lot better with the diet.
对 不过在饮食方面他还可以做得更好
Oh, I don't know. Yeah, I mean, but I quit cigars.
我不知道 对 不过我已经把烟戒掉了
That's a big deal. And that's great.
这是件大事 这是件好事
But even with the perfect diet, it's just not gonna be enough.
不过即使饮食方面做得很完美 但也还是不够
I'm afraid it's time to talk about surgery. Oh, man.
我恐怕得是时候该谈谈做手术的事了 天呐
See, surgery was always a last option in your opinion.
看吧 在你脑中最后的选择永远都是手术
It is. And it's time to seriously consider it.
的确是这样 而且现在是时候慎重考虑这件事了
This was no big deal.
我没什么大碍
I mean, was short of breath.
不过就是一时气促
I stood up too fast. That's all. No.
加之起来又太猛了 仅此而已 不
No. You were just lucky.
不是这样 你这次只是运气好
Lucky you weren't alone when it happened and lucky it was just a clean fall.
幸好事情发生时你不是独自一个人 也幸好摔倒时没磕着什么东西
Leland, it was not that big a deal.
利兰 没你说的那么严重
Zeek, this will happen again.
奇克 这种事还会再发生的
And if you're driving when it does,
万一你正在开车的时候犯病了
or you smack your head on the pavement when you fall,
又或者摔倒的时候头磕到地上了
then, my friend, been nice knowing you.
那朋友 我只好说很高兴曾经认识过你了
So, what are you thinking?
那你是怎么想的
I'm thinking that Leland would like to buy himself
我怎么想 我想的是利兰那家伙
a new vacation place is what I'm thinking.
又能有钱给自己再添一块度假圣地了
That's ridiculous.
无稽之谈
I'm thinking we need to have a conversation.
我觉得我们需要好好谈一谈
Uhhuh. Okay. Yeah.
是吗 行 是的
There you go. No, I'm driving.
上车吧 不 我来开车
No, I'm driving. I'm driving.
不 我来开车 我来
Gosh.
天呐
Take away my driving privileges, my god.
连我的驾驶权都要剥夺 什么世道啊这是
But he was in a full body cast.
不过他至少还能行动自如
I don't really want to think about the details
我不想像你似的
as much as you apparently do. We were there.
去思考那么多细节 我们当时就在那儿
We weren't there. We would've heard something.
我们不在那儿 我们本来会听到点什么的
Why would we have heard them?
那我们为什么会听得到
We were in a hotel, like,
我们当时在一个酒店
a million miles away. You know, he was attached to a heart monitor.
相隔有十万八千里呢 他身上装了一个心脏监护器
That would've been going off.
那个本来会响的
Look, all I know is that my daughter's pregnant.
听着 我现在只知道我女儿怀孕了
And she was so scared too. She was so scared to tell me.
她很害怕 她很害怕告诉我
And I just froze. I...
可我听到这个消息却呆若木鸡 我...
I bet she dreamed of this wonderful moment
我打赌她一定梦想着告诉自己妈妈
where she tells her mom this exciting news,
这一令人激动消息的那个美妙的时刻
and I totally let her down.
而我却完全让她失望了
I just said, "Oh."
我就只呆呆的说了一句“哦”
He was in traction, you know.
他正在做牵引治疗
Maybe that helps. Oh, my god, it's not the point.
也许这会有疗效 我的天呐 我跟你说的不是这个
I know. I know, I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道
How do you...
那你...
How do you really feel about it?
那你对此有什么感想
I think...
我觉得...
it doesn't matter what I feel.
我怎么想的并不重要
She needs me.
她需要我
Hey, crosby. What?
克劳斯比 干嘛
You're gonna have to do the 11:00 a.M. Oliver Rome thing by yourself.
你上午11点钟自己一个人去处理奥利弗的事
I got to go, all right?
我有事得走了 好吗
What, are you putting school ahead of luncheonette again?
什么 你不是又要撇下速食餐厅的工作去忙学校的事情吧
You can't...you can't do that, man.
你不能...你不能这样 大哥
This is about luncheonette‘s business. This isn't about the luncheonette.
这事关速食餐厅的生意 这跟速食餐厅无关
This is about our father. I have to go talk to our dad.
而是事关咱爸 我必须得去跟咱爸谈谈
For what? He's a stubborn ass.
跟他谈什么 他是头大倔驴
Mom said he won't even consider having the surgery. What surgery?
咱妈说他不会考虑接受手术 什么手术
His heart surgery,
他的心脏手术
Yeah, I... to correct his mitral regurgitation. I got to go.
是 我... 矫正二尖瓣回流 我得走了
You're saying that like I know what that is. I never heard that.
好像你这么一说我就能明白了似的 我听都没听说过这事儿
How do you not know about this? Dad's having heart surgery?
你怎么可能不知道这事儿呢 咱爸要做心脏手术了
He's refusing to have the heart surgery.
他要拒绝接受手术
I thought mom told you about this. Mom did not tell me about this,
我以为妈已经跟你说了 妈没跟我说过
which is the pattern of behavior where she treats me like the baby,
她完全是还把我当成个没长大的孩子
and she hides this kind of medical situation. Ahhuh, right. Okay.
这么重要的事都不跟我说一声 好吧 好了
Can we not make this about you right now? This is serious.
咱现在能不能别把这事扯到你身上 这件事相当严重
How would I know it's serious? Nobody's telling me a thing.
我怎么知道这件事严不严重 又没有人跟我说过这事
Okay, I got to go.
好吧 我得走了
Tell me what happened before you go! Yes, right, I will.
走之前把事情来龙去脉给我讲清楚 行 我跟你说
You can't be in that big of a hurry!
你不能就这么火急火燎地跑了
The cardiologist wants to do a coronary bypass Okay.
心脏病医师想做一个冠状动脉架桥术 好
and a mitral valve replacement, okay? That's openheart surgery.
和二尖瓣置换术 好吗 那是心内直视手术啊
Yes, I know, and that's why I'm gonna go talk to him.
是 我知道 所以我才要跟他谈谈
Well, he's got to do it. Yeah, he is gonna do it.
那他必须得做这个手术 没错 他会做的
I'm gonna make him do it.
我会让他这么做的
I'm gonna talk to him. You're gonna stay here. I'm going with you.
我要去跟他谈一谈 你得留在这儿 我要跟你一起去
I don't need you to come with me.
我不需要你跟我一起去
Yes, I'm coming with you. It's our father. You're not come with me.
不 我当然要跟你去 那可是咱爸啊 你不能跟我一起去
He's got you wrapped around his little finger.
你去了一定又会变成跟他一派
He's gonna try and get you to flip to his side.
他绝对会想办法把你拉到他那边去的
You'll do it in two seconds. That is not true.
而你绝对不会超过两秒钟就妥协 才不是呢
It is true. That is not true.
就是这样 才不是
I will be the hammer. You'll be quiet.
我一定会严厉批评他 你一句话都不能说
I will do all the talking.
谈话由我全权负责
Hey, Jim. How are you?
嘿 吉姆 你好吗
You're here Do you know what this is?
你来这儿... 你知道这是什么吗
Yes, this is the email I sent you about Edgar Miller
知道 这是我给你发的关于埃德加·米勒
and the casein and Do you know what this is?
和酪蛋白以及麸质的邮... 你又知道这是什么吗
This is our contract, yes, for the Chambers Academy.
这是我们的合同 对 你与我们签订订货的合同
Correct again. What...
你又说对了 什...
Why are you doing that? That was really rude.
你为什么这么做 这实在是太无礼了
Why are you breaking things?
你为什么要撕毁合同条款
Every single day there's some crazy new request from you.
每一天你都有新的荒谬的要求
No gluten, no dairy, vegetables only, meat only.
不能有麸质 不能有乳制品 只要纯蔬菜 纯肉类
I can't make individualized meals for 40 kids.
我没办法为你那40个学生特别定制肉类
Okay, but your company is called select lunch.
好吧 可是你们公♥司♥名字就叫做精选午餐
You even have it on your emblem. You have an apple.
你甚至还在你的徽章上面写明了的 你身上有苹果徽章
You have a carrot. What are you doing?
胡萝卜徽章 你要干嘛
Please, Jim, can you just help me for this week? That's it.
拜托了 吉姆 你能就帮我这么一周吗 就这一周
I just can't work with you.
我实在没办法跟你合作
I can...I can work with you.
可我...我能跟你合作啊
I'm desperate here. You know what, fine, leave.
我都快绝望了 算了 行 你走你的
I will find somebody else that will help me.
我会再找到别的人来帮我的
That care Yeah, that care.
会在乎的人 对 在乎的人
care about children. Oh, I don't care about kids, huh?
会在乎孩子们的人 我不在乎孩子们是吗
And their intestinal tract and how they feel.
还关心他们的肠道和他们感受的人
Is that right? You should just leave then.
是吗 你想走就走吧
You're causing a scene. I will find somebody else
这种局面是你一手造成的 我会找到别的人
that will do individualized meals. I'm causing a scene?
愿意特别为孩子们定制肉类的 我一手造成的
You're causing a scene. Hey, kids, look up.
就是你一手造成的 看这边 孩子们
Everybody, no glutenfree, no casein, Really? You're doing this right now?
各位 不加麸质 不加酪蛋白的 真的吗 你非要把脸皮撕破是吧
zucchinikale sandwiches. Don't listen anything he says.
西葫芦甘蓝三明治 别听他说的话
How about that? Wait till you see my review on yelp.
这样你们满意了吗 你就等着看到我对你大吼大叫的评论吧
Yeah, that'll hurt.
哎呀 我好害怕哟
It's gonna hurt...You.
你是应该...害怕
Sorry, kids.
抱歉 孩子们
He must eat too much gluten.
他一定是吃了太多麸质
Or casein. Whatever.
或者酪蛋白 随便什么
So I guess you told my husband, Joel,
我想你应该已经跟我老公--乔说过了
that there's been some playground drama.
她们小孩子之间闹了点矛盾
Well, what exactly did Sydney say has been happening?
西德尼到底是怎么跟你们说的
Just that Sydney's been, you know, picked on a little bit.
她就说自己自己被人针对了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表