剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
We should get married.
我们结婚吧
Oh.
哦
I love you.
我爱你
I am fighting for you, and I'm fighting for our marriage.
我会争取你 争取我们的婚姻
We need to sign the papers, joel.
必须把协议签好 乔
This is what you want?
这是你想要的吗
just got off the phone with the insurance company.
刚刚和保险公♥司♥通过电♥话♥
The numbers really worked out in our favor.
他们给的价钱很好
How would you feel if I walked away from the luncheonette?
要是我离开录音室的话 你会怎么想
I've thought it over, and I don't want to cash out.
我考虑过了 我不想套现
Your heart, zeek, is just not as strong.
齐克 你的心脏 情况不太好
We'll make the decision-- you and me.
我们来做这个决定 你和我
Jeez.
天啊
God. Oh, boy.
哦 天啊
Okay.
好了
That's right.
就这样
Yeah.
耶
Okay.
好了
Millie.
米莉
Millie! Millie!
米莉 米莉
You bellowed, my darling?
你叫我吗 亲爱的
Yeah, do me a favor, would you?
对啊 帮我个忙 好吗
Would you climb up here and get my shoe box for me?
站在这个上面 把鞋盒拿给我
What on earth for?
做什么
Because it's got my reggie jackson baseball in it,
里面有雷吉·杰克逊的棒球
And I want to give it to my great-grandson when he's born.
我曾孙出生的时候 我想送给他
Zeek.
齐克
Or great-granddaughter. Come on.
或者是曾孙女 拜托
No, it's just, you love that ball.
不是这个意思 你爱死那个棒球了
God, I've only heard the story 100,000 times.
棒球的的故事我大概只听过十万次而已
April 4, 1972... Careful. That's right.
1972年4月 小心 对了
You were sitting in section g. No, j.
你坐在G区 不对 J区
When all of a section j. Careful.
突然 J区 小心
Well, you talked about the day
你提到那天的次数
More than you talked about our wedding day.
比我们结婚那天还要多
Why you want to give the ball to a baby?
你为什么要把棒球给一个婴儿
Not a baby. It's our great-grandchild.
不是婴儿 是我们的曾孙
Come on, not just an ordinary baby.
好不好 不是普通的婴儿
Zeek, you know we're gonna have to have a discussion
齐克 你知道我们总要讨论一下
About what the doctor said.
医生所说的
We got to have it.
逃避不了的
You know, about the next step.
关于下一步疗程
Yeah. Right, I know that.
是啊 我知道
Okay, baseball's not here.
棒球不在这里面
It's the wrong box.
不是这个盒子
Yeah, but what are these?
这些是什么
I have no idea.
不知道
What the hell did I do with my baseball?
该死的棒球到哪去了
What could these be? Oh, my god.
这些是什么 天哪
I could've sworn I put it up there.
我发誓把它放在里面了
Can you believe those jackasses
那些混♥蛋♥竟然把
Took the janis joplin picture?
珍妮丝·贾普林的照片也拿走了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
就是说呀
She was our spirit animal.
她是我们的灵感女神
I got so sick of looking at this empty wall, though,
看着这面空墙我真是难受啊
That I went out and procured us somebody.
所以我出去采购了一些
Cros, just slow down.
克劳斯 等一下
Let's talk about this, all right?
我们谈谈好吗
Are you sure you want to go ahead and try
你确定打算干下去
To make the luncheonette work?
继续开录音室吗
I am 100% positive.
我是百分百确定
You know who else is?
你知道还有谁吗
These guys.
这两个家伙
Look at these two idiots, about to jump into the deep end.
看看这两个傻子 一脚准备踏进深坑里面
First day? Uhhuh.
第一天拍的 对啊
One guy doesn't even know what reverb is.
一个连混响都不知道的家伙
That's you. Mmhmm. Right here.
就是你 没错
The other guy doesn't know how to run a business.
还有一个不懂如何开公♥司♥的人
That's me.
就是我
Three years later, I still don't know how to run a business,
三年过去了 我依旧还是不懂
But despite that, I get to come to a place
尽管如此 我能够每天
I love every single day
都到我爱的地方上班
Because I have the greatest partner in the world.
因为我有世界上最好的拍档
Well, it's been a hell of a ride, that's for sure.
真是一段特别的旅程 毋庸置疑
That's right. Sure has.
没错 说得对
Rocky and turbulent,
天作之合
And it's just getting started because,
一切才刚刚开始
Like our spirit animal says,
因为就像我们灵感女神说的
"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."
自♥由♥实质上就是一无所有
And we officially have nothing left to lose, so--
而我们的确是一无所有了
You got that right.
你说的没错
I can feel the mojo coming back right now
我感觉到魔力正在回来
Just looking at this.
就看着这照片
Right? Yeah.
对吗 是啊
I don't think you need to do that anymore.
你不需要再弄了
I think that looks good. Hey.
看上去很好 嘿
Yeah.
嗯
Can we talk about the thing?
我们能谈谈那件事吗
What? What thing?
什么 什么事
The giant tomato in the room?
房♥间里的大番茄
Well, it's an elephant. We both know that.
是大象 你我都清楚
Well... We've learned that.
嗯 我教过你的
To me, now it's a tomato.
现在对我而言只算个番茄
What? What about--what?
怎么了 到底什么事情
"What?" yeah. I said it. I mean
什么 是啊 我说了 我说...
Was that for real? I mean--
你是认真的吗 我指...
What do I-- I said everything.
我说什么...我什么都说了
You said--you know--
你说...你知道的...
Blurted out a proposal outside of the er,
在急诊室外面脱口而出的求婚
And then we never talked about it again.
我们再没有谈起过
And I just feel like
我就是觉得
Is it one of those things where, you know,
是不是这么回事
Everything was high pressure, and nobody had slept,
在一个高度紧张的环境下 大家又都没睡了觉
And my dad, and, you know, like,
我爸爸他又那样
When you have-- feel like a plane's going down,
就像是...当你飞机坠毁前
You just blurt out things you don't really mean.
你说一些不是你本意的话来
No, I mean, why-- why would you think that?
不是 为什么你会这么想
Because it seemed very unplanned and--
因为不是计划好的
So what? Why does it have to be planned?
那又怎样 为什么一定要是计划好的
Because, oh, I don't know, it's the rest of your life?
因为 这是关于你下半生的事情
I don't-- what do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么呢
You want me to--I'm--
我想让我
I can't say it again.
我不会再说一遍
I said it.
我说过了
I said everything I wanted to say.
我说的都是我想要说的
I said I love you, and I want to spend the rest
我说了我爱你 我想和你
Of my life with you,
共度余生
And I want you.
我想和你在一起
I want you richer or poorer,
无论贫穷富贵
Better or worse, the whole wedding enchilada.
顺境逆境 整个婚礼的事宜
It was high pressure, and it was emotional.
是压力很大 情绪很大之下
May not have been the right place, but I meant it.
也许地点不太合适 但是是我的真心
I meant every word of it.
我说的每一个字都是真的
There's the tomato.
现在这个番茄
It's in your hands now, the tomato.
现在在你的手里 这个番茄
♪ Let the day settle in my lungs ♪
♪ 让这一天驻留在我身体深处 ♪
♪ As I die out in the sun ♪
♪ 虽然我已消失在阳光中 ♪
♪ Just let me think alone ♪
♪ 让我自己一个人好好想想 ♪
♪ Why do I throw the stones? ♪
♪ 为何要抛出那些石子 ♪
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表