剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
The onions.
洋葱
The onions are crying now!
现在是洋葱在流眼泪了
Hey.
嘿
This is a much better way.
这样切好多了
♪ When I was young, younger than before ♪
♪ 当我还年轻 比以前更气盛 ♪
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
He looks just like you.
他跟你长得好像
Yeah, I was just gonna say he's beautiful.
对 我正准备夸他长得漂亮呢
Yeah!
是啊
Oh, my god. Zeek?
我的天呐 他叫奇克
Yeah. Oh, my.
对 天呐
Yeah, she's doing great.
对啊 她做得很好
He's sleeping too, so--
他也睡着了 所以...
He does take after me.
他的确跟我很像
Yeah.
是啊
Go to nap.
睡觉了
Go to sleep anywhere, any time.
随时随地都能睡着
Have I--have I ever told you that you're my favorite?
我有...我有告诉过你你是我最喜欢的孩子吗
Dad. Come on.
爸 拜托
I think instinctively you must know.
我一直都以为你知道呢
I mean, it's Well, you've gotten away with everything!
我是说 这... 你那么超脱世外
Dad.
爸
You don't have to say that.
你用不着说这些哄我开心
You're my little girl.
你是我的女儿
Who's getting married.
你要结婚了
Again.
又要结了
You know, hank came to see me to ask for my blessing.
汉克过来向我寻求祝福了
Aw, so old-fashioned.
太老套了吧
Yeah. Well, he happens to be the only one that's done that.
对啊 他估计是咱家女婿里唯一这么做过的人吧
Joel didn't even do it.
就连乔都没这么做过
You're kidding!
你开玩笑的吧
No, and he did. He--
没有 他却这么做了 他...
He asked for my blessing.
他寻求我的祝福了
He respects you, dad. He likes you.
他很尊敬你 爸 他喜欢你
And I like him. I think he's--
我也喜欢他 我觉得他...
I think he's the guy, sarah.
我觉得他就是你寻找的那个人 萨拉
You know, I don't think I would have ever found
我从来没想过我会找到
him--um--
他...嗯...
If you hadn't let me come home,
要是你没有你让我回家
Stay here for awhile.
而是继续住在你这儿
It just changed everything.
恐怕一切都不一样了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah.
嗯
Have I been a good father?
我是个好父亲吗
♪ Now I'm weaker than the palest blue ♪
♪ 现在我比最苍白的蓝还要虚弱 ♪
The very best.
你是世界上最棒的父亲
♪ Oh, so weak in this need for you ♪
♪ 虚弱到是如此的需要你 ♪
Careful.
小心点
He's got a little assistant, I like that.
他找到了一个小助手 我喜欢
I like it, max.
我喜欢 麦克斯
Aunt sarah, move to the right more.
萨拉姑姑 往右边移一点
Into the light. Further, further.
到光线亮点的地方去 远点 再远点
Don't be so far away. Does he come with me or?
别那么远 他是要跟我一起还是...
Yes, he should come with you.
对 他跟你一起
I think--uh-- I think--
我觉得...我觉得...
I'm not totally in the light right now.
我现在的采光不怎么充足了
It doesn't matter. Nobody cares about you.
没有关系 没人关心你
It's all about the bride.
关注的焦点都在新娘身上
Kid's right. Kid's right.
他说得没错 说得没错
Haddie!
海蒂
Get that, max.
拍下来 麦克斯
I thought Let me just
我觉得... 让我先...
Let me make sure he gets this.
我先确保他拍下来了
I'm so glad you're here!
你能来我真是太高兴了
Aw, this is great.
太棒了
Get in close. Get all that.
再近一点 全都拍下来
That joy, all that crap is good. Get all that.
这份喜悦 这一切都太棒了 全都拍下来
Honey, you look beautiful!
亲爱的 你太漂亮了
Oh, hello. I was just making out with your baby.
你好 我刚跟你的宝宝在亲热呢
Oh, he's too young for you.
他对你还太年轻了点
Mm, well. Honey, give me a hug.
好吧 亲爱的 给我个拥抱
Stop. Ah. I'm sorry!
好了 对不起
Pretty good. Let me see.
很好 让我看看
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好好好
I know.
我知道
You're pretty good at this, max.
你真挺在行的 麦克斯
I learned it from you.
我都是跟你学的
Yeah, well...
也是 这个...
I learned a lot from you too.
我也是跟你学的
That doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通
No, no!
不 不
Oh, we're getting our picture taken! How did you...
他正在给我们拍照呢 你是怎么...
All right, max. Are you coming back?
好了 麦克斯 你回来了吗
Max, max, look who's here!
麦克斯 麦克斯 看看谁来了
Max, can you come give me a hug and not be a weird paparazzi?
麦克斯 你能过来给我个拥抱吗 别像个古怪的狗仔队一样拍来拍去的
Hey.
嘿
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah. I'm doing okay.
好 好 我很好
Just--uh--you know-- taking a breather.
就是...你知道的...就是出来透透气
Look at your sister.
看看你姐姐
Yeah.
嗯
She's so happy.
她好开心
Yeah.
是啊
It's nice.
很好
She is happy.
她非常开心
And I'm really proud of her.
我真为她感到骄傲
It's hard for me not to focus on the fact though
可是我现在心思很难集中到这上面来
that the luncheonette is in the crapper
老是想到速食餐厅现在的糟糕处境
and I'm going back to punch a clock
还有下个星期就要去一个
next week, at a studio I hated.
我不喜欢的工作室打卡上班的事
No, wait a minute.
打住 等等
I thought you were going to stay with the luncheonette.
你不是要继续呆在速食餐厅吗
What happened to that?
怎么又变了
Well adam's out, he's done.
亚当退出了 他不干了
He'd been wanting to do it, so--
他早就想这么做了 所以...
Yeah? That'sthat's that.
是吗 就是...就是这样
So?
所以呢
I can't do it without adam.
没有亚当我做不下去
How am I gonna?
我怎么能做下去
The hell you can't.
你屁才不行
Lookit. I don't know.
听着 我不知道
Crosby, come on, man. I mean--
克劳斯比 拜托 儿子 我说...
You're more than capable of doing this.
以你的能力做这件事绰绰有余
You really think so?
你真这么认为吗
I know so.
是我知道
Max!
麦克斯
What?
干嘛
Um, I want to talk to you.
我想跟你说会儿话
I have no time.
我没时间
I'm the official wedding photographer.
我是婚礼的正式摄影师
Uh, yeah, and I'm your sister
是 可我是你姐
And I never get to see you
而且我很久都没见过你了
And I wanna talk to you.
我想跟你聊聊天
Okay, I have a very short window.
还不 那我就稍微给你点时间吧
Great.
太好了
You know, it has been really weird for me
我不能跟你生活在同一屋檐下
to not be, like, in the same house as you.
感觉实在是太奇怪了
I miss you.
我想你了
Can you look at me?
你能看着我吗
Yes.
行
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表