剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Crosby, this isn't a joke, okay?
克劳斯比 这不是玩笑 好吗
Yeah, obviously it's--
对 很明显是...
And none of this would be happening, by the way,
顺便说一下 要是你能像你说的那样
if you were able to keep him on tour
说服他继续巡演的话
like you said you'd be able to.
这些事都不会发生了
Well, again--I--okay, I--
好吧 再重申一次...我...好吧...我...
That tour's keeping the lights on here.
有巡演的话一切就会照常了
Yes, I understand that, okay?
是 我明白好吗
Well, how much can he do? We have a contract.
他能做到什么程度 我们是有过合约的
Yeah, we have a contract with Ashes of Rome.
是 我们是跟罗马之烬有合约
We don't have a contract with Oliver Rome, the solo artist.
可我们并没有跟独♥立♥艺人奥利弗·罗马签订过合约
Are you kidding me?
你开我玩笑呢
No. We have contract with the band.
我没开玩笑 我们是跟这支乐队有合约
Oliver Rome is Ashes of Rome.
奥利弗·罗马就是罗马之烬
What, you didn't sign anything with him?
什么 你难道没跟他签过任何东西
It's a band. How was I supposed to know that
他们是支乐队 我又怎么知道
he'd try and go sign up as a solo artist with sub modo?
他会跟线条唱片签约成为独♥立♥艺人
Listen to me, you screwed the pooch on this big time.
听我说 在这个节骨眼上是你搞砸这件事的
I screwed the--
我搞砸...
You said you were gonna be able to keep him on tour.
你说过你有办法能让他继续巡演
That's like not having Michael Jackson
这支乐队要是没了他
in the, well, jackson five. Well, I tried calling him.
就等于杰克逊家族没了迈克尔·杰克逊 我试过打电♥话♥给他
I can't reach him, so you tell me what we're gonna do.
可我联♥系♥不到他 你来告诉我我们到底该怎么办
This is on you. It's not on me.
这事怪你 不怪我
I think the contract is the headline of this.
我想现在合约才是最主要的事
We really appreciate you guys letting us come by.
我们真的很感激你们能让我们过来
Well, we really appreciate you guys coming by.
我们也真的很感激你们能过来
Sydney feels awful about what happened at school,
西德尼对在学校发生的事感到非常愧疚
so she just wanted to apologize.
所以她想跟你道个歉
Go ahead.
说吧
Syd.
西德
I'm sorry I told everyone at lunch not to sit with you.
我很抱歉吃午餐的时候告诉所有人不要跟你坐在一起
Syd, try it again.
西德 再试一次
What? I clearly apologized.
干嘛 我已经很清楚地道歉了
Now I just want to go home. Sydney.
我现在只想回家 西德尼
Sydney.
西德尼
Sydney, come back here. Syd.
西德尼 回来 西德
Well, that was sincere.
这可真是诚挚啊
Yeah.
嗯
We will talk to her.
我们会再跟她谈的
Great. You'll talk to her,
很好 你们会跟她谈
so that I can get another bogus apology for my daughter?
这样我就能再替我女儿收到一个虚伪的道歉了吗
No. What I want is your assurance
不 我需要的是你们的保证
that this is never gonna happen again.
保证这种事再也不会再发生
Honey.
亲爱的
Melody, would you go upstairs for a second, please?
梅洛蒂 你能到楼上去一会儿吗
I'm so sorry, Melody.
真的很抱歉 梅洛蒂
Your daughter is out of control.
你女儿的已经失控了
Okay.
好吧
I understand you guys are upset.
我明白你们现在很苦恼
She's clearly going through a tough time right now.
她现在正在经历一个特别困难的时期
I don't need to hear about your daughter's tough time.
我不需要听到你女儿的苦难时期如何如何
I'm sorry. I don't care about that.
对不起 我一点都不关心
I'm so sorry. Well, maybe you need to stop being sorry and,
实在是抱歉 或许你们能别再一个劲地抱歉抱歉
like, do something about it.
拿出点实际行动来啊
I don't know what else to tell you.
我不知道还能跟你们说什么
All right. I am so sorry.
好吧 我真的非常抱歉
Truly, I'm very sorry.
真的 十分抱歉
I'm gonna go talk to her.
我去跟她谈谈
Apologies again.
再次向你们道歉
Hey, honey, look what I got.
亲爱的 你看我手上拿的什么
For when I'm upstairs or around the back or something,
我在楼上 后院或者别的地方的时候 这个就派上用场了
so you won't have to yell, just ring.
你就不用再扯着嗓子喊了 摇铃就行
Good idea?
主意不错吧
Or not. What about this?
还是说不好 那这个呢
Have you done this?
你试过了吗
Have you even moved from that spot?
你是不是连座儿都没有离开过
Come on.
快起来
I was gonna get some fresh air.
我正打算出去呼吸点新鲜空气
I'm watching the John Wayne marathon.
我正在看约翰·韦恩耐力赛
It just started. Don't make me yell.
才刚开始呢 别逼我吼你
Yeah, well, it's a good thing we have tivo.
嗯 买♥♥台电视确实是件好事啊
Come on. Let's go.
快起来 我们走
Stretch your legs.
伸展一下你的双腿
What happened to,
你之前不是说
"You go at your own pace, Zeek.
“你按自己的节奏来 奇克
Just take your time?"
别着急啊”吗
What happened to that? Because the doctor said
你都给忘了 那是因为医生说
we have to build up to a walk around the block.
我们应该逐渐增加步行强度 直到能走过一个街区
We--the doctor the says-- the "We" has got to stop.
我们...医生说的是...别再说什么“我们”了
It's not "We".
不是“我们”
It's me, all right?
是我 好吗
It's my thing, and he said take it at your own pace,
这是我的事 而且他说的是按照我自己的节奏
and right now my pace is I'm gonna watch John Wayne blow something up.
而我现在的节奏就是看着约翰·韦恩怎么是失误的
Okay, then why don't we just walk here somewhere?
好吧 那我们何不就在家里什么地方走一走呢
Let's walk around the couch. What?
咱就绕着沙发走一走 什么
We'll take a little walk around the couch.
我们就绕着沙发走一走
Why the hell--I mean, why--
他♥娘♥的♥为什么...我是说 为什么...
walk around the couch?
要绕着沙发走
Well, because you got to--
因为你得...
You got to start moving.
你得开始走动走动
If you want to run around here,
要是你想绕着这儿跑
you just knock yourself out.
你尽管跑就是了
You go right ahead,
你随便跑
but just duck when you go by the tv.
只要经过电视的时候避开就行了
How hot does it get around here?
这里现在有多少度
Oh, 90.
32度
Kiara, Justin, Edgar, Aaron, you guys rocked it today.
加拉 贾斯汀 埃德加 亚伦 你们几个今天棒极了
Is this pork or turkey? That is pork.
这是猪肉还是火鸡肉 猪肉
And, Edgar, you chopped those onions so fine,
埃德加 你洋葱切得非常好
we are gonna call you the chopper, all right?
我们以后就叫你切割手了好吗
Mr. Braverman I want a nickname.
布雷弗曼先生 我也想要个绰号♥
Oh, just a second Kiara. You want a nickname?
稍等一会 加拉 你想要绰号♥是吧
Yeah. Mr. Braverman
对 布雷弗曼先生
You're the prince of peas.
你就叫做豌豆小王子
One second, Kiara. This is succotash.
稍等一下 加拉 这是煮玉米
It is succotash. You're Succotash Nash.
煮玉米啊 那你就叫煮玉米纳什吧
I want one. Mr. Braverman
我也想要一个 布雷弗曼先生
What do you want it to be?
你想叫什么
Gingerbread Man. You're the Gingerbread Man.
姜饼侠 那你就叫做姜饼侠了
Mr. Braverman How about you, Kiara?
布雷弗曼先生 你呢 加拉
I don't want a nickname. You don't want a nickname?
我不想要绰号♥ 你不想要绰号♥吗
How come? They promote favoritism.
为什么 绰号♥会增加不公平性
Okay, then you don't have to have a nickname.
好吧 那你就不用取绰号♥了
Guys, grab yourself some lunch.
各位 给自己拿点午餐
You guys were just on point today.
你们今天表现都特别好
Awesome.
非常棒
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
My kitchen is humming. I know.
我的厨房♥非常活跃 我知道
It looks good in there. These guys are locked in.
里面看起来气氛不错 他们都在掌控之中
Locked in. You know that?
掌控之中 你知道吗
Yeah. What's going on?
对 怎么了
Just checking out the new girl.
就是过来看一下新来的小姑娘
You know, making sure she's adjusting okay.
确保她能很好地适应
Max is letting her sit by him. Yeah, I know, it's great.
麦克斯让她坐在了自己旁边 嗯 我知道 这非常好
Man, this is the first time he hasn't eaten alone here.
天呐 这是他第一次在这儿没有一个人进餐
I know. It's only been--
我知道 这才...
So you want to give me a high five on this?
那你想跟我击个掌来庆祝一下吗
It's a great thing.
这样非常好
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表