剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I got in a little motorcycle... What happened?
我就是骑摩托车小摔了... 到底怎么了
spill.
一下
You're not riding a motorcycle.
你不能骑摩托车去
Crosby!
克劳斯比
Surgery went well.
手术非常顺利
But you have to try to get better,
但你得努力好起来
'cause a lot of people are counting on you.
因为还有很多人都在指望着你
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
You barely had time to be in love.
你几乎没有时间去恋爱
You have no idea how hard something like this is to do by yourself.
完全不知道自己一个人来承担会有多难
I really like you. I think I like him.
我真的很喜欢你 我想我喜欢上他了
Joel, um, I'm seeing someone.
乔 我有别人了
This is Dylan.
这是迪伦
She's our newest student.
她是我们这儿新来的学生
This is Max. What's up?
这是麦克斯 你好啊
Yo, asperger's!
唷 艾斯伯格人
What do you do when you like a girl?
你喜欢上一个女孩的时候会怎么做
Okay.
好吧
♪ Only in the way you want it only on the day you want it ♪
♪ 只要这样是你所想 只要这一天是你所愿 ♪
♪ Only with the understanding every single day you want it ♪
♪ 只要人人相互理解 每一天都会是你所愿 ♪
♪ Only in the way you want it only on the day you want it ♪
♪ 只要这样是你所想 只要这一天是你所愿 ♪
♪ Only with the understanding every single day you want it ♪
♪ 只要人人相互理解 每一天都会是你所愿 ♪
♪ You you ♪
♪ 你啊 你 ♪
♪ City with the weight upon it city in the way you want it ♪
♪ 委有重任的城市 你所渴望的城市 ♪
♪ City with the safety of a never-ending blessing on it ♪
♪ 风平浪静的城市 永远祝福的城市 ♪
♪ City with the weight upon it city in the way you want it ♪
♪ 委有重任的城市 你所渴望的城市 ♪
♪ City with the safety of a never-ending blessing on it ♪
♪ 风平浪静的城市 永远祝福的城市 ♪
♪ You you ♪
♪ 你啊 你 ♪
♪ We worshipped you ♪
♪ 我们爱慕着你 ♪
♪ Your red right hand ♪
♪ 你赤红的右手 ♪
♪ Won't we see you ♪
♪ 我们难道再也 ♪
♪ Once again? ♪
♪ 见不到你了吗 ♪
♪ In foreign soil ♪
♪ 在外乡的土壤上 ♪
♪ In foreign land ♪
♪ 在外乡的土地上 ♪
Hey, bud. What you doing?
嘿 儿子 你在干什么呢
Studying.
研究
The trash?
研究垃圾吗
That's ridiculous. Why would I study the trash?
太可笑了 我研究垃圾干嘛
I'm studying Dylan.
我在研究迪伦
You're studying Dylan?
你在研究迪伦
Yes. Through the trash?
对 通过这份垃圾
This picture of a horse tells me that Dylan likes pictures
这幅马图告诉我迪伦喜欢画
and also that she likes horses.
她还喜欢马
Dad said that the foundation of any romantic relationships
老爸说任何一段浪漫感情的基础
is based on common interests.
都是建立在共同兴趣上的
Dad said that.
你♥爸♥说的
Yes.Which means that, in this case,
对,这就是说 在这种情况下
I should probably either choose drawing or horses.
我应该在画画和马之中二选一
Okay. Honey, I know that you--
好吧 宝贝 我知道你...
And considering I hate drawing,
而考虑到我讨厌画画
I should probably choose horses.
我应该选择马
I know that you like her,
我知道你喜欢她
and I know that you think she's cool with this whole,
我也知道你觉得她这样非常酷
like, anti-authority thing,
反权威什么的
but are you sure that
但是你真的确定
this is the right girl for you? I have to go to class now,
她合适你吗 我现在得去上课了
but we can continue this conversation later,
不过我们可以晚点再接着谈这个话题
Mrs. Braverman.
布雷弗曼夫人
Okay.
行
Oh, jeez. God.
真是的 天呐
What, mr. Backseat driver?
怎么了 指手画脚先生
Oh, yeah. Well, I mean, please.
是 好吧 拜托
You don't see me hanging on here for dear life?
你没看到我拼命地抓着这儿吗
I mean, you know why? What?
你知道为什么吗 为什么
'cause I'm worried about getting rear-ended.
因为我担心会追尾
You can get a ticket for going too slow, you know.
开太慢也是会吃罚单的 知道吧
It's called impeding traffic.
这叫做阻碍交通
I don't see why I can't drive anywhere.
我不明白为什么不让我开车
Because two weeks ago, you had your breastbone sawed open.
因为两周之前 你的胸骨才被锯开过
The doctor was very clear.
医生说的非常清楚了
I know what the doctor said. I was there, all right?
我知道医生说了什么 我当时也在场 好吗
Can we go a little faster?
我们能开快一点吗
Why don't you step on it a little bit?
你为什么不多踩一下油门
Just give yourself a ride, see what happens.
让自己兜一次风 看看会如何
Thank you guys so much. See you tomorrow!
非常感谢你们 明天见
Oh, no. Okay.
不 好吧
I am so sorry.
真是对不起
Here, do you wantis thiswill these help or hurt? Yeah.
给 你想...这是...这些有没有用 嗯
Uh, yeah. Please. That--that should work.
嗯 给我吧 这个...这个应该管用
Oh, no, you're-- I'm so sorry.
不 你...实在是不好意思
No. It's--it's okay.
不 没...没关系
It's, uh--
其实...
It's actually kind of impressive how soaked I am
其实这样还挺让人印象深刻的
versus how unscathed you are. Yeah.
我浑身湿透了 你却一点没事 是啊
It's kind of a talent of mine. It's a good one to have.
这也算是我的一项天赋 这天赋挺好的
I'm so sorry. Your shirt's ruined for work--
太抱歉了 你的衬衫毁了
Oh, no, no. I've got plenty of shirts.
不不 我还有很多衬衫呢
I work at a tech start-up.
我在一家才创办的科技公♥司♥上班
We have, like, two offices.
我们有两间办公室
You know? There's, like, one
你知道吗 其中一间
with about a million blow-up toys in 'em
里面装满了充气玩具
and another one with a bunch of t-shirts
另一间就是一大堆
with our name on 'em, so--
印着我们名字的T恤 所以...
Oh. Okay. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
God Anyway, no.
天呐 不管怎么说
I should, uh--I should probably get your number.
我还是应该...我应该记下你的号♥码
Uh, what? Oh, god, no.
什么 天呐 不是
I'm not--it's not a-- it's not a date thing.
我不是...不是...不是要跟你约会什么的
That's--
是...
That'd be pretty forward. Okay.
现在谈那个太超前了 好吧
No, it's just so my lawyer knows how to track you down
不 只是如果我突然决定要起诉你的话
in case I decide to press charges.
为了方便我的律师追踪罢了
Oh, I see. Okay.
我明白了 行
Yeah. This is serious stuff.
嗯 这是件严肃的事
I can't wait to try this place!
我迫不及待想试试这地方了
I've been waiting.
我等了太久了
Oh, the coq au vin is supposed to be unbelievable.
酒焖仔鸡应该会非常不错
It is unbelievable.
确实非常不错
Good. And you know what?
那就好 你知道吗
Maybe we can even get the firm to pick it up,
或许我们甚至可以让公♥司♥订酒焖仔鸡作套餐
You know, since we do work together.
反正我们都在一起工作了
Yes, we do work together.
没错 我们确实在一起工作
We should look at the wine list before we decide that.
我们应该再决定之前先看看酒类一览表
Can you come here. Turn around. What?
你能...过来一下 转过去 干嘛
This way.
这边
What? Turn around.
怎么了 转过去
Please, go this way. This way.
从这边走 拜托了 走这边
Turn. Turn! What are we doing?
转过去 转过去 我们这是干嘛呢
Go back--go back there!
回去 回那儿去
Jules, what are we doing?
茱尔斯 我们在干嘛呢
We're hiding from a mom from sycamore charter
我们在躲一位来自梧桐区的母亲
because she just does not need any more grist
因为她不需要更多的谷物
for the rumor mills. It's--
来给她的谣言磨坊磨了 这...
Hey, Jules? What?
嘿 茱尔斯 干嘛
What are we doing?
我们这是在干嘛
I mean, I think we're a little too old
我觉得我们俩年纪有点大了
to be hiding behind ficus plants, aren't we?
不太适合躲在榕树后边 你觉得呢
I'm so sorry. It's okay.
真是抱歉 没关系
How about we go somewhere else?
我们去别的地方怎么样
You want to go somewhere else?
你想去别的地方吗
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表