剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Just, there's something about her.
可是我总觉得她有点不对劲
She's very abrupt,
她做事非常唐突
She's very blunt Well, so is Max.
说话非常直率... 麦克斯不也一样
An attitude What do you mean?
态度也... 什么意思
I just--maybe I should walk over there.
我就...或许我该直接走过去
I don't want to do that. Justwhat?
我不想这么做 就...怎么了
Kristina, you can't do that. Tell us what they're saying.
克里斯蒂娜 你不能这么做 让他们告诉我们他们在聊什么
I can't do that. Why?
我不能这么做 为什么
Because you're headmaster Braverman right now, okay?
因为你现在的身份是布雷弗曼校长 知道吗
Yeah. You've got switch off mom mode.
是 你得关闭妈妈模式
I You've got to treat Max like any other kid here.
我... 对待麦克斯得跟对待其他孩子一样一视同仁
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好吧
He's fine. Okay.
他没事 好吧
He's okay. I'm not gonna do it.
他没事的 我不会这么做的
All right. Yeah.
好 嗯
Why don't you go back to your kitchen?
你干嘛不回你的厨房♥去
Oh, so you can walk over there and check up on them?
这样你就好走过去听听他们在聊什么了是吧
I wasn't gonna do that. You weren't?
我不会这么做的 是吗
I wasn't. You sure?
我真不会 你确定
You have trust issues. Do I?
你不信任我 是吗
You do. Okay, look me in the eye.
是 那好 你看着我的眼睛
Are you gonna walk over there?
你要走过去吗
Are you?
要去吗
No. No?
不去 不吗
That doesn't make any sense.
那样没有任何意义
Yes, it does.
有意义
Hi, Sarah. Hi.
嗨 萨拉 嗨
Uh, is Hank here?
汉克在吗
Oh, hi Sandy. Um, Hank is not.
嗨 桑迪 汉克不在
He's at a job.
他有工作出去了
He should be here pretty soon if you want to wait, or--
他应该马上就会回来了 你是要等他还是...
Thanks, that's okay.
谢了 不用了
Could you please just tell him that I stopped by?
能麻烦你告诉他一声我来过了吗
Of course. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
Sure.
应该的
Hey, Sandy.
桑迪
You know, if you guys could use any help, you and Ruby,
如果你们需要什么帮助的话 我是说你跟露比
I know the area really well
我知道一处地方不错
and I moved here myself with two teenagers,
我俩孩子还是青少年的时候跟我在那儿住过
and it's a big transition, and so--
现在正是很重要的过渡时期 所以...
Listen, I know that you work for Hank and you--
听着 我知道你在为汉克工作 你也...
We work together, but I know what you mean.
我们是一起工作来着 不过我明白你的意思
Okay, I think you two are apparently dating.
好吧 我想你们很明显正在约会
What goes on between you guys--
你们俩之间的事...
It's not my business,
与我无关
and this is nothing personal against you,
我接下来要说的话也不是因为我不喜欢你
but I moved back here
而是我搬回来是为了
so that Ruby could spend more time with her dad.
让露比能有更多的时间跟她爸爸在一起
And I--I just don't feel that that time
我...我不觉得在此期间
needs to include you.
需要有你参与
And I feel like I was pretty clear about that with Hank.
而且我想我已经跟汉克说的很清楚了
Oh, you've already had that discussion with him?
你已经跟他讨论过这件事了吗
Yeah. Right. Okay.
对 好 好吧
Um, okay, well--
好吧 那...
Um, could you please just be sure
能请你一定记得
that you tell him that I stopped by?
告诉他我来过吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
All right. Thank you.
那好 谢谢
Bye.
再见
Our journey of self-discovery--
我们关于自我探索的旅途...
Namaste. Oh my god.
合十礼祝福你 我的天呐
I cannot begin to tell you what an idiot Oliver Rome is.
我实在忍♥不住要告诉你奥利弗·罗马这混球有多白♥痴♥
He's on tour making a ton of money, having a blast--
他这次巡演赚得盆满钵满 过得又非常愉快
That's too much for him, so now, all of a sudden,
这就让他受不了了 于是现在 突然之间
he's at a spiritual healing center in big sur?
他就跑去加州一号♥公路一家心灵治愈中心去了
And he's in negotiations with sub modo?
然后现在又要开始跟线条唱片开始谈合同了
I mean, if he sighs with them, luncheonette's done.
要是他跟他们签订了合同 速食餐厅就完了
That's it.
到此为止了
So I have to go to big sur now, 'cause Adam's not going.
所以我必须得去加州一号♥公路 因为亚当不去
He's got a school to run.
他要管理他的学校
Hey, go to daddy.
来 到爸爸那儿去
Baby, I think a spiritual healing center
宝贝 我觉得心灵治愈中心
is a really good idea.
确实是个不错的主意
Go up there, get a massage... Mmhmm.
去趟那儿 做个按♥摩♥... 嗯哼
Seaweed wrap or something.
海藻泡浴什么的
Well, I mean, I guess the ride there will be relaxing,
我想骑车去那儿应该挺放松的
which is maybe the only upside.
这可能是唯一的好处了
The drive. The drive there.
开车 你开车去那儿
No, no. I'm gonna ride-- I'm gonna ride the motorcycle.
不 不 我要骑...我要骑摩托车去
It's Pacific coast highway by the woods.
那可是森林边的沿太平洋海岸高速公路
No, no. You're gonna drive the minivan.
不 不行 你开货车去
You're not riding the motorcycle.
不许骑摩托车
We just had that discussion earlier today.
我们早上才讨论过这个话题
No, no, no, we discussed that the boy
不不不 我们早上讨论的是
couldn't ride the motorcycle,
小孩子不能骑摩托
But I, as a grown-ass man,
而我 作为一个成年人
am gonna ride the motorcycle.
要骑摩托车
No, you're gonna drive the minivan.
不 你必须开货车
I am not driving the minivan. Really?
我才不开货车 是吗
There's no world in which I am driving that minivan.
我就是死也不会开货车
Chicken fried chicken for my little nugget.
给我的小东西一块炸鸡
Crosby's gonna go try and find him and talk to him.
克劳斯比要去找他 然后跟他谈一谈
I just don't understand how you guys
我实在是想不通
don't have a contract with him.
你们怎么会没跟他签合同
It doesn't make any sense.
这完全说不通啊
My locker sticks on 23, and algebra sucks.
我的储物柜是23号♥ 代数学烂透了
Don't say "Sucks". That's a--
别说“烂”这个词 这是个...
That's right. Don't say "Sucks".
没错 不许说“烂”这个词
It's a bad word. Why can you say sucks?
这是个不好的词 那为什么你们就能说
Don't say bad words in front of your little sister. "Sucks" is a verb.
别在你妹妹面前说不好的词 “烂”是个动词
Honey, "Sucks" is a bad word.
宝贝 “烂”是个不好的词
Max, go work on your locker. Hey...
麦克斯 继续说你的储物柜 对了
I saw you sitting with Dylan today,
我今天看见你跟迪伦坐在一起
The new girl, at lunch. What are you doing?
就是那个新来的女生 午餐的时候 你干嘛呢
She seems like a very nice girl.
她似乎是个不错的女生
I'm his mom. I want to ask him, okay?
我是他妈 我想问他 不行吗
I'm off the clock, right?
我已经下班了 好吗
She calls me asperger's, not Max.
她称呼我为艾斯伯格人 而不是麦克斯
Waitwhat? What?
等等 什么 什么
She says she knows that I have asperger's
她说她知道我有艾斯伯格症
because I don't make eye contact and I say weird things.
因为我不与人目光接触 而且还说一些古怪的话题
She also says my asperger's is what makes me weird.
她还说是因为艾斯伯格才让我变得古怪的
She's doesn't call you Max? She says, "Hey, asperger's"?
她不叫你麦克斯 而是说的是“嘿 艾斯伯格人”吗
Yes, that is exactly what she says.
对 她就是这么说的
That's not appropriate. That's actually unacceptable,
太过分了 实在令人难以接受
So I'll have a talk with her. It's time to call you Max.
所以我就跟她谈了一次 她该叫你麦克斯
I mentioned it, but she says she like calling me asperger's.
我跟她说了 可是她却说她喜欢这么叫我
She also calls me freak. What?
她还叫我做怪胎 什么
And she says that Chambers Academy
她还说钱伯斯学院
is a potpourri of freaks.
就是一个怪胎集中营
She said it was a potpourri of freaks?
她说学校是怪胎集中营
Those were her exact words. Very inappropriate.
这是她的原话 实在太过分了
Okay. And she also agrees with me
好吧 她也赞同我
that we should be able to go off campus for lunch,
我们应该可以去学校外边吃饭的观点
Especially since there's a chipotle two blocks away...
特别是在两个街区外有卖♥♥墨西哥干辣椒...
Not gonna happen. And that Chambers Academy
绝对不行 她还说钱伯斯学院
is the equivalent of a minimum security prison
其实就是一所小型监狱
because they don't let us leave.
因为他们不让我们出去
Sounds like she had quite a conversation
听起来她好像跟你
with you, didn't she? Wow. Loudmouth.
相谈甚欢啊 对吧 可真够多嘴的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表