剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I know. Hang on. We're doing great.
我知道 等下 一切都很顺利
Okay, hang on.
行了 马上好
Okay.
好了
We have nine minutes.
我们还有9分钟
Okay, it's gonna be great. Ninenine minutes.
我知道 时间恰恰好 9...9分钟
Plenty of time, plenty of time.
时间很充足 足够了
Hang on.
马上好
What's happening here? Why isn't the car starting?
怎么了 车子怎么发动不了呢
Do you not have the keys?
你钥匙拿了吗
I--they have to-- I mean--
我...应该是在...我是说...
The keys are the one thing that you need.
你唯一要拿的就是钥匙而已
Max, I know. I know. They must be in the house.
麦克斯 我知道 一定是在屋子里
Hang on. Hang on. Hang on.
等一下 等一下 等我一下
Oh, god. Oh, god.
天啊 天啊
♪ You don't know what it means to be ♪
♪ 你不知道这意味着什么 ♪
♪ You don't know what it means ♪
♪ 你不知道这意味着什么 ♪
Oh, god.
天啊
Where are the keys?
钥匙在哪儿
Where are the keys?
钥匙在哪儿啊
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Screw it.
算了 不管了
Okay.
好吧
Where are the keys?
钥匙在哪
New plan. New plan. Jump out. Come on.
计划有变 新计划 下车 快点
We're gonna take my car. Can't find the keys.
我们还是开我的车 我找不到这车的钥匙
Go shut that door. Okay.
关上车门 好了
This is ridiculous. Hi.
太荒唐了 嗨
The traffic app updated.
交通应用更新了
We're gonna take a different car.
我们要坐另一辆车
There is increased traffic on the 580,
580公路上交通堵塞
Meaning that we have two minutes to be on the road
也就是说我们只有2分钟上路了
If we want to be there on time. You're doing great.
要是我们不想迟到的话 你做的很好
What do you plan to do about that?
你打算怎么做
Max, we're gonna fix it.
麦克斯 我们会有办法的
Nora's heading into the street.
诺拉在往街上跑
Nora, nora, nora!
诺拉 诺拉
Stay, stay, staywhoo. What are you doing?
别动 别动 你在干什么
Come here. Okay, here we go.
快过来 好 就是这样
Max--max, get the--get the car seat out of there for me.
麦克斯 麦克斯 去帮我把婴儿车拿下来
That's not my job.
这不是我负责的
If you want to make the ferry, you'll help me.
如果你还想去码头 就赶快帮我
Come on. Get it out, quick, quick, quick.
快点 拿出来 快快快
Come on.
快点
This is not on my list of responsibilities.
这不是我负责的
Jam it in there. Let's just try...
把它塞进去 试试...
Barely even... To keep it together, okay?
根本不... 弄好就行了 知道吗
You got it, justthat's fine. Fits.
就这样 行了 这样...这样就行了 放好了
Come here, baby girl. Hey.
来吧 小乖乖 嘿
Max... Let me go. Let me down.
麦克斯 放我下来 放我下来
There's no car-- there's no hooks.
没有车...没有钩子
It is now physically impossible
我们现在要准时赶到码头
for us to be able to make it to the ferry in time.
是绝对不可能的了
I can't take the baby in there because there's no hooks.
这车里没有搭扣 我没法让她坐进去
I don't know. How can you have a car
我不知道 你怎么会有一辆...
that is--that is incapable of transporting children
一辆连婴儿不能乘坐的车子
If you are about to have a child?
你可是要生孩子的人了诶
You are going to be the worst mother in history!
你会成为史上最糟糕的妈妈
Let me down. Let me go. Let me down.
让我下来 放开我 让我下来
♪ don't know what it means to be me ♪
♪ 不知道这对我意味着什么 ♪
It's okay.
没事了
Why don't the cool guys like me?
为什么酷小伙都不喜欢我
What? They're not even cool.
什么 因为他们根本就不酷
That's why. But they are.
这就是原因 可是他们的确很酷
No. It'll change.
不 人会变的
Wait till your 20th high school reunion.
等到你20周年高中聚会的时候再看吧
But he gets phoebe cates.
可是他追到了菲比·凯茨
No, he doesn this is a fantasy.
不 他并没有... 这只是他的幻想
But if I was as hot as phoebe cates,
但如果我也跟菲比·凯茨一样性感
He would totally like me.
他肯定会喜欢我的
First of all,
首先呢
No one's as hot as phoebe cates. It's the truth.
没有人能跟菲比·凯茨一样性感 说得没错
She was, like, a freak of nature.
她就是个天生尤物
Anyway, this is gonna be edited for tv.
反正这段电视上播会被剪掉的
Okay.
好了
But, again, this is his fantasy.
不过 再说了 这是他的幻想
Yeah, yeah. Hey. Hey, hi.
来了 来了 嘿 嗨
Ruby, you didn't hear me honking?
露比 你没听到我敲门吗
I'm double-parked.
我车双并排停在外边的
No, you're not supposed to be here until, like,
不是 你不是应该3点才来的吗
3:00, right, though?
不是吗
You didn't get my text?
你没有收到我的短♥信♥吗
I don't have my phone. I'm sorry.
我没看手♥机♥ 对不起
Well, that's a first. Come on, sweetie. Let's go.
这倒是第一次听说 快点 亲爱的 走吧
Get your stuff. All right.
拿好你的东西 好吧
I can't go now, though.
我现在不能走
The movie's--the movie's not even over though.
电影...电影还没有看完呢
We'll watch it later. We'll finish it later.
我们以后再看 下次继续
Fine.
好吧
Sorry, she's in a mood because of jake.
抱歉 她现在正因为杰克心情不好
Who's jake?
杰克是谁
Yeah, who's jake? I don't even know.
是啊 杰克是谁 我都不知道
Oh, I'm sure she'll tell you about him.
我相信她会跟你讲的
He's a boy she likes at school.
他是露比在学校喜欢的男孩
He's a cool guy. I get it.
他是个酷小伙 我明白了
I get the gist of it. Ruby, come on, sweetie.
我大致了解了 露比 快点 宝贝
Let's go.
走了
We've all been there, right? Okay.
我们都经历过 不是吗 知道了
Yeah, yeah. So
是 是 所以...
Are you--are you watching fast times at ridgemont high?
你们...你们在看《开放的美国学府》吗
Yes. It's the tv version, so most of it's cut out.
对 这是电视版的 所以很多被剪辑掉了
You're okay with that, hank,
你没意见吗 汉克
With our 15-year-old daughter
让我们15岁的女儿看
Watching a film... Oh, he was
这样一部... 他...
That glorifies sexual promiscuity?
赞颂乱♥交♥的电影
Ah, that doesn't well, sarah was watching it,
这不是... 萨拉也在看
Sowith her Oh, my
所以...跟她一起... 我的...
Amber saw it when she was her age.
安博也是在这个年纪看的
It's actually got a lot of good high school dynamics and--
它有很多的高中励志元素
I think that we have different parenting styles.
我想我们教育子女的方法不同
I just think maybe next time,
我想也许下一次
When you watch a movie with my daughter,
你和我女儿一起看电影的时候
It's not a film... Listen, listen.
不要挑一部... 听我说 听我说
Where a girl shows her breasts to get attention.
女孩用胸部来引人关注的电影
Hey, hey. I apologize.
嘿 嘿 是我不好
I didn't view it that way at all. I--
我没想到这些 我...
It's okay. Listen, I got to go.
没关系 听着 我得走了
I got to get that camera from max, remember,
我要去麦克斯那拿相机 记得吗
For that job tomorrow.
明天工作要用
Wow, really?
有没有搞错
Oh, yeah. Get used to that.
他就这样 习惯就好
Ruby, I'll be in the car. Okay.
露比 我在车里等你 知道了
Let's go.
快走
Hey. Hi. Um...
嘿 嗨 嗯...
You have a second? Yeah, come on in.
有时间吗 当然 进来吧
Okay.
好
Pretty nice, huh?
还不错吧
I was--I was waiting, you know,
我...我之前一直等着
to figure out, you know,
去弄清楚
what we were gonna do,
我们到底会打算怎么做
So I could probably do some furniture shopping.
所以我买♥♥了一些家具
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表