剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Sarah's a big part of my life.
萨拉是我生活中很重要的一部分
She's gonna be a part of Ruby's.
她也会成为露比生活中的一部分
Okay. Okay.
好 好
This Oliver Rome-- he's gone.
那个奥利弗·罗马 他跑了
We have no money now coming into the luncheonette,
现在速食餐厅已经没有任何经济来源了
and then, when I get home, Jasmine is, like,
然后我一回到家 贾思敏又追着问
"Where've you been," You know,
“你去哪儿了”
"Are you riding a motorcycle?" Who cares?
“你要骑摩托车吗” 谁在乎啊
Dylan currently likes me at a 2 1/2.
迪伦目前对我的喜欢分数是2.5
I'm not sure that your advice is enough to bring that up to a 5.
我不确定你们给的建议能不能帮我提升到五分
My life is, like, completely over as I know it.
我很清楚我的人生已经结束了
You kind of did it out of order,
你处理得是有点混乱
but that does not mean that your life's over.
但那并不意味着你的人生就结束了
What is this? Is this, like, a toy?
这是什么 这难道是玩具吗
This is a crazy sock.
这是一只荒唐的袜子
Are you guys looking for anything in particular?
你们在找特别一点的东西吗
Do you have a specific color scheme in mind,
你们心里对颜色方案有没有什么
or anything? No.
具体的想法 没有
Color scheme--no, no.
颜色方案...没有 没有
We don't just--we're not-- yeah, at that point.
我们还没有...我们没有...对 我们还没想好
We are just sort of, like, "What do we even...
我们差不多还在“我们到底...
where do we start?" Yeah, what does she need?
我们该从哪开始”这样的阶段 对 她现在需要什么
Well, you could start with the crib.
你们可以先从婴儿床开始
This is a very popular model.
这是时下非常流行的模式
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, this one looks-- this one looks nice. Right?
嗯 这个看起来...这个看起来很不错 对吧
So it comes with all the stuff in it, and it's--
那里面东西都是齐全的吗 都是...
Oh, no, no, no, you're gonna need to add the mattress,
不不不 你还得自己加上♥床♥垫
the bedding, the bumper.
寝具 还有保险杠
I'd pass on the mobile.
我在手♥机♥上问过了
They say it keeps the baby from sleeping,
他们说那玩意儿会让孩子睡不着觉
which is the opposite of what you'll want.
你绝对是不会希望这样的
Trust me. Yeah.
相信我 是
But you're gonna need a changing table, a rocker,
不过你还是需要一张换尿布台 一个摇轴
of course, a Bjorn diaper bag,
那是必须的 还有一个奇迹牌尿布袋
diaper genie--definitely don't want to skip on that.
尿布精灵 你绝对不会想没有它的
And then there's the stroller.
然后就是婴儿车了
I can't recommend the origami stroller more highly.
我极力推荐你使用折纸手工的婴儿车
It's got a cell phone charger,
上面有充电器
Lcd display, daytime running lights, pathway lights, and--
液晶显示器 日间运行灯 路灯 还有...
Oh, my gosh. Ah! Oh, my god!
我的天啊 我的天呐
Wow, okay, that was really something.
好吧 它的确是挺厉害的
I could--I could set you guys up with a registry.
我可以...我可以帮你们俩注册一下
I take it this is your first baby?
我想这一定是你们第一个孩子吧
Yeah, it's her first baby.
对 是她第一个孩子
It's my baby. It's only my baby. Yeah, it's her baby.
是我的孩子 只是我的孩子 对 是她的孩子
He's not That's my brother. We're not both
他不是... 他是我弟弟 我们不是情...
He's young. He's my brother.
他比我小 是我弟
I'm sorry. But anyway
不好意思 不过话说...
I don't think we need the registry.
我觉得我们不用登记
I think we're just gonna look around for a minute.
就四处转一转就好了
Yeah, we're gonna do some light browsing.
对 我们随便看看就好
But thank you. But, yes,
不过还是谢谢你 对 谢谢
We'll think about this one.
我们会考虑这一辆的
It'swhoa, that's just so crazy. That was really
它的确...太疯狂了 真是...
Thank you.
谢谢
It's like--it's more than my apartment.
简直是...简直比我的公♥寓♥还贵
We can go to Target or All right, let's just go.
我们可以去塔吉特百货或者... 行 我们走
You speak very clearly and loudly,
你说话又大声又清楚
and you smell like baby powder.
而且你闻起来像婴儿爽身粉
Um...What are you talking about?
呃...你在说什么呢
It says on wiki how's tips for teenage boys
维♥基♥百♥科♥上给青少年男生的建议
that I should compliment you in order to show my interest.
说我为了表示自己对你感兴趣应该称赞你
Well, I am loud.
我说话声儿确实挺大
That's for sure.
那倒是不假
Please don't touch those.
请别碰那些东西
You can be a little nutty about your stuff, Max.
你收藏东西的品味真够古怪的 麦克斯
That is not a compliment.
这可不是称赞
I-I was teasing you.
我...我是在跟你开玩笑
You're funny without trying to be,
你不用刻意去做就会很有趣
and you have nice eyes,
而且你眼睛很漂亮
you know, when you actually look directly at someone.
特别是你直视别人眼睛的时候
Thank you.
谢谢
You know your parents have walked by, like, five times.
你知道你♥爸♥妈已经从门口走过去了差不多五次了吧
Exactly six times.
准确的说是六次
Close call. Good one.
好险 干得漂亮
Look it-- marshmallow eggs--so cute.
你看 棉花糖蛋诶 多可爱啊
You can't eat it--put it back, 'cause it breaks the seal.
这个你不能吃 放回去 它已经开过封了
I hate mom. She's the worst.
我讨厌妈 她最差劲了
What? What's happened?
什么 怎么了
I want to stay with you.
我想住在你这儿
Ruby, look, you're always welcome to stay with me.
露比 我随时欢迎你过来住我这儿
It's just like does she expect me
她好像就是铁了心
to, like, never have fun?
故意不想让我过开心
Wasn't she ever young, like, however many million years ago?
她难道就没有年轻过吗 她是活了几万年的老妖精吗
She just-- she doesn't get it.
她完全...完全不理解我
It's just--it's so much better here with you guys, it's--
跟你...跟你们在一起实在是好太多了 真的...
You know, Ruby, your mom's your mom.
露比啊 妈妈毕竟是妈妈
That's the way she is.
她必须履行自己的责任
But she's got some rules,
不过她确实有一些规矩
and you've got to listen to them.
你也必须听她的那些规矩
Please, dad, can I please stay with you?
拜托了 爸 我能住你这儿吗
All right, well, text her.
好吧 发短♥信♥给她
Tell her you're gonna stay here.
告诉她你要留在我这儿
Great. I already did.
太好了 我已经发了
Thanks. You're awesome. What do you...
谢了 你最好了 你这是...
Also, I so won't be in your hair,
还有 我肯定不会烦你的
because tomorrow night,
因为明天晚上
a friend's having this, like, totally casual get-together,
我一个朋友要开一个休闲聚会
and I think I'm gonna go, so--
我想我要去 所以...
Yeah, it's-- it's a get-together?
嗯 是...就是个聚会
Yeah, it's really no big deal at all.
对 真的不算什么太大的事
I mean, it's probably just gonna be a few of us,
我的意思是 可能就只有我们几个
and I thought I could just go for just a little bit
我就想我可以过去玩一会儿
and hang out with my friends.
跟我的朋友好好聚一聚
Yeah, um...Okay, let me So it's cool?
嗯 呃...好吧 让我... 行吗
Yeah, su-- maybe, uh...Maybe not.
嗯 当...或许...或许不行
Maybe notyou know what? Why?
或许不行 要不这样吧 为什么
Let me talk it over with your mother.
我先跟你妈商量一下
That's the bottom line, really.
这是底线 真的
Let me just have a little parental discussion.
让我们私下商量一下再说
You know how she is.
你也知道她那个人
These are... thumbs up.
这些实在是...顶呱呱
No, I did not know about the tax breaks in Ibiza.
不 我不知道伊比沙岛赋税锐减了
Mmhmm. That sounds like a great place
嗯哼 听起来如果你不想把专辑弄完的话
to record an album if you don't want to get anything done.
去那里录专辑倒是个不错的选择
No, no, listen. Here's what I'm saying.
不不 听着 我跟你说啊
If she's working out new material,
如果她想要找新素材的话
why not do it here at the studio?
何不就在录音室弄呢
That way, when she strikes gold,
这样的话 一旦她想到点什么好东西
we'll be having it on recording, you know?
我们立马就可以录下来 知道吗
Okay. Okay, thanks a lot.
好 好 非常感谢
She knows how to use pro tools now? Okay.
她现在知道怎么使用专业工具了吗 好
All right. Hey, what's up, Amber?
行 嘿 怎么了 安博
Hey, hey, I just--
嘿 嘿 我就是...
Is now an okay time to talk to you guys for a sec?
现在方便跟你们谈一谈吗
Yeah. Yeah, just as good as any.
方便 方便 方便得很
What's up? Okay, cool.
怎么了 好吧 好
Let me start by saying you know how much I love working here.
那我开始了 你们都知道我有多喜欢在这里工作
It's my dream job,
这是我梦寐以求的工作
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表