剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
The... Detective is not in right now.
探长现在不在
What is all this? Aaall this what?
这都是些啥 什么
This garbage. Garbage?
这堆垃圾 垃圾
Don't tell my nephew that. This is his favourite toy!
可不能让我外甥听到了 这是他最喜欢的玩具
I told him I would fix it for him.
我说我能帮他修好
Yes, and I was just, uh...
对的 而我只是在...
enjoying my lunch. Yeah.
吃午饭 没错
Fix your toys on your own time.
不要在上班时间干私事儿
Yes sir, of course.
是 长官
W-w-wait!
等会
Higgins! That's evidence!
希金斯 这可是证据啊
Welcome back, Miss James.
欢迎回来 詹姆斯小姐
Have you made a determination? Nothing definitive,
你确定死因了吗 还没确定
but the shard of glass completely missed the vena cava.
但玻璃片并没有戳到腔静脉
What about the aorta? Not even close.
主动脉呢 根本没挨到
Then, what caused the hemorrhage?
那为什么会大出血
I don't know yet. I'm still looking.
还不知道 我正在查
Take as much time as you need.
慢慢来 不着急
There's something fishy about the telegraph machine file.
电报文件有些可疑
Fishy?
可疑是什么意思
Not quite right.
就是不怎么准确
There's a purchase order for a telegraph machine purchased
有一份去年八月第四分局
for Police Station House Number Four last August.
订购电报机的的订单
So?
然后呢
We never received a new telegraph machine.
我们并没有收到电报机
Well, then it's a content issue.
那是内容上的问题
If there is a discrepancy, that is the purview of accounting.
这种问题归会计管
We're not here to read the files, but to file the files.
我们可不是来阅读文件的 而是归类文件的
Sir. We've determined these are the only items
长官 我们发现只有这几件物品是
that could've been discarded in the time period in question.
有可能在那段时间被扔掉的
A child's toy... unlikely.
孩子的玩具 不太可能
As is a torn man's glove.
裂开的男人手套也不怎么可能
The sandwich, a possibility.
三明治 有可能
I can't imagine she'll still be here, sir.
我不觉得她还会在这 先生
No...
不
but the impressions she left behind might still be.
但也许有她留下的讯息
She was reading the newspaper while she was waiting.
她等待的时候在读这份报纸
It's the evening edition. Hot off the presses
是夜间版本 刚印出来的
at eight o'clock, sir.
就在八点 先生
She likely bought it
她很有可能是在街角的报童
from the newsboy at the corner. Well done!
那里买♥♥的 干得漂亮
Yeah, I remember a woman wearing something like that.
我记得有个穿成那样的女人
What else can you tell us about her?
你还记得她其它的什么特征吗
Was she young? Old? Was she attractive?
她是很年轻还是很老 看上去有魅力吗
Oh no. She was very ugly. She wore a lot of rouge
不不 她很丑 虽然她抹了很多胭脂水粉
and powder, but it didn't really seem to help.
但没什么帮助
And she... had an accent.
而且她还有口音
What kind of accent? I don't know.
哪种口音 我不知道
I never heard it before. Was it
我以前从未听过 是
Italiana? Did she talk like this?
意大利人吗 她是不是这样讲话的
No. Then maybe
不是 那可能是
she was Swedish? No, not that.
瑞典人 不是
Possibly Hungarian then? She sound like...
那有可能是匈牙利人 她是不是听起来
George... That's it!
乔治 就是这种口音
Really? She was Hungarian?
真的 她是匈牙利人吗
If that's what Hungarians sound like.
如果匈牙利人讲话是这样的话
That's exactly what Hungarians sound like.
匈牙利人讲话就是这样
Uh, anything else? She had scars on her wrists.
还有别的吗 她手腕上有疤痕
Almost like she tried to do herself in.
看起来像是自杀造成的
What is all this?
这些是什么
It doesn't just end with Station House Number Four.
不仅仅是第四分局
Every Police Station in Toronto is listed
多伦多每个警♥察♥署都列出收到设备
as receiving equipment they never got.
但其实都没有收到
How do you know? I telephoned them.
你怎么知道的 我打了电♥话♥
On city time? My lunch time.
在工作时间 在我自己的午餐时间
Look, I understand. You used to be a policeman.
我理解 你以前是个警♥察♥
You see a problem and you want to... blow your whistle.
你发现了问题 你就想... 管一管
But it is not our job to blow whistles.
但这些并不是我们的工作
If we don't, who will? We don't just work
如果我们不管 谁来管 我们工作不只是
for city records, we work for the City of Toronto.
为了归档 更是为了整个城市
I will look into it. How?
我会查的 怎么查
I don't know, but there must be a procedure to follow
不知道 但肯定有手续
and I will follow it.
我会按着这个线索查的
Thank you.
谢谢
A Hungarian woman?
一个匈牙利女人
Yes. She may have
是的 她可能有自杀倾向
attempted suicide. The newsboy saw scars on her wrists.
报童看见她手腕上有疤
Sir, perhaps she tried to kill herself because she was ugly.
长官 有可能她是因为丑才自杀的呢
She tried wearing powders and rouge to cover up,
她试着化妆来掩盖
but it didn't work and... George...
但不怎么有效 而且 乔治
It's just a theory, sir, but consistent with the facts
只是个推测 长官 但跟传闻
as reported.
很符合呀
I thought that, maybe, if she had attempted suicide
我想 如果她曾自杀过
she may have been committed to the asylum for a period?
也许她在救济院住过一段时间
The fact that she's Hungarian narrows the search considerably.
她的匈牙利身份缩小了搜索范围
I'll look into it.
我会查的
Inspector. I was told I might find you here.
警长 有人告诉我来这找你
What is it? I think I've found
什么事 我想我找到了
a way to nail Davis.
扳倒戴维斯的办法
The fraudulent acquisitions were all made after October
那些错误的订单都是在去年十月之后
of last year. When Inspector Davis
出现的 那正是戴维斯警长
became Chief Constable.
成为戴维斯局长的时候
That can't be a coincidence.
这可不是巧合
Bloody hell.
该死的
Mr. Dilbert, are you all right?
呆伯特先生 你没事吧
Who are you? I'm Detective Murdoch
你谁啊 我是第四分局的
from Station House Number Four. I work with the Inspector.
默多克探长 是警长的同事
I don't know what happened. I was compiling the evidence
我不知道怎么回事 我正在收集从城市收♥购♥处
from city acquisitions and I heard a noise from behind me
得来的证据 然后听到背后有声音
and that's all I remember. Evidence?
之后的就不记得了 证据
Yes, I'd reported the fraud to the Board of Controls.
对的 我把错误上报给了管委会
They said to compile any evidence I could find, so I did
他们让我收集所有能找到的证据 我就做了
and...
然后...
It's gone. Someone's taken it. All of it!
不见了 有人拿走了 所有的
Mr. Dilbert,
呆伯特先生
did you tell anyone else about this evidence?
你有跟其他人说过证据的事吗
Of course not. I adhered strictly to procedure.
当然没有 我可是严格遵循程序的
It must be the Board of Control that's behind this.
肯定是管委会的人在背后指使的
Or elements thereof. This is a lot bigger
至少是参与者 看来牵涉到的
than Davis. Mr. Dilbert,
还不仅仅是戴维斯啊 呆伯特先生
would you be willing to help us bring down the people
你愿意帮助我们抓住那些
who did this to you? Damn right.
对你做这种事的人吗 他妈的必须帮
Swear jar.
脏话瓶
So, Alderman Hubbard, what do you make of all this?
奥尔德曼·哈伯德 你对这些怎么看
I'm not surprised.
我不惊讶
I used to be on the Board of Control.
我以前也是管委会的
There are two men on the board
有两个人
I've long suspected of graft,
我一直怀疑他们贪污
but their support runs deep into City Council.
但他们背后有市议会撑腰
Do you think the Mayor could be involved?
你觉得市长有介入吗
No. Almost certainly not. But I can't go to the Mayor
不太可能 但如果想查市长
with only suspicions.
单单只有怀疑可不够
How is this for evidence?
这个作为证据如何
Insufficient given the magnitude of the accusation.
准备不充分会加重指控的
What about Chief Constable Davis?
戴维斯局长呢
He's involved in this alright,
他肯定介入了这件事
but until we can prove there is
但在我们证明
a " this " we're still no further ahead. Unless...
有" 这件事 "之前 就什么都不算 除非
What about the woman he hired to set me up?
那个陷害我的女士怎么样了
Right. Julia, did you find out anything?
对了 茱莉娅 你有发现什么吗
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表