剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
the Reverend was on a train from Cleveland,
教士当时在一列克利夫兰开来的火车上
accompanying Mrs. Nation. Oh.
与他一起的还有内申太太 喔
So he wouldn't have had opportunity to poison the gin bottle, then.
所以他就不具备在酒瓶里下毒的作案时间
No, sir, his train didn't arrive until 7 o'clock.
是的 他的火车七点才到
By then, the bar was open and under Mr. Buck's watchful eye.
到那时 酒吧就营业了巴克先生密切注视着呢
Still, he could have
但他仍有可能
organized the entire thing.
组织筹划了整件事
If he employed Bertrand and Cutter to start a fight,
如果是他雇伯特兰和卡特掀起一场打斗
he could have paid them to poison the bottle as well.
也会是他让他们去下毒
It's possible.
是有可能的
But if he did organize it, we have no proof.
但如果是他谋划了整件事 我们也没有证据
It's up to you to do something about him, Margaret.
玛格利特 是否为他做点什么取决于你
It's a wife's duty to keep her husband from drink,
让丈夫禁酒是妻子的责任
lest his drunkenness infect the family.
以免他醉酒影响整个家
Thomas is capable of making his own choices.
托马斯能够自己做决定
John! Supper!
约翰 吃晚饭了
Make his own choices? He's choosing damnation!
让他自己做决定吗 他会毁了自己
Care to explain this, Margaret?
玛格利特 解释一下吧
How did you find that? I'm sorry, Mrs. Nation,
你怎么找到的 对不起 内申夫人
I attempted to keep it from him.
我尽量不让他碰酒了
And you did quite the job of it. It's been watered down.
你确实这么做了 它掺水了
I did not touch the contents of your bottle.
我都没碰你那瓶酒
No? Then maybe it was Mrs. Nation.
没碰吗 那就是内申夫人了
Dumped as much as you thought you could get away with, eh?
把它倒掉就好像你就能戒酒了一样 是吗
Or... did you fancy a wee nip yourself?
还是说... 是你偷喝了
How dare you, sir!
你怎么敢这么说
Those who preach the loudest are always the biggest
最能鼓吹的人往往就是最大的
hypocrites, aren't they?
伪装者 不是吗
Oops.
啊哦
What are you laughing at?
你笑啥呢
The boy is drunk! You've corrupted your own offspring.
这孩子喝多了 你都已经带坏自己的孩子了
I am terribly sorry, Mrs. Nation.
非常抱歉 内申夫人
Take care of this, Thomas.
处理好这儿 托马斯
We should take a hatchet to the both of them.
应该给他俩一人一斧头x7f
That's rather harsh!
太狠了吧
Right.
没错
You, upstairs. Sleep it off.
你 上楼去 睡一觉
I'll deal with you in the morning.
早晨我再收拾你
You should have seen him, Murdoch. The boy couldn't even
你真该好好看看他 默多克 那个男孩
stand up straight.
醉的都站不直了
There's nothing quite like your first time being drunk.
一点都不像你第一次喝醉
As I recall it was one of the worst moments in my life.
现在回想起来真是噩梦
You're not a Brackenreid.
你又不是布拉肯里德家人
This is true. At any rate,
那倒是 无论如何
I recommend that we canvass the entire area
我建议我们细查孔雀旅馆周围的整片地区
around the Peacock for any witnesses...
寻找目击证人
Pardon me, gentlemen.
先生 打扰一下
I have the test results from the gin bottles.
酒瓶检验结果出来了
Were you able to identify which bottle was poisoned?
找出哪个瓶子被下毒了吗
In a sense. Out of 11 bottles,
某种意义上 11个瓶子里
10 had trace amounts of gin. But the one exception
10个都有微量杜松子 只有一个例外
had no trace of wood alcohol in it... just water.
不含甲醇... 只有水
Indicating it had been rinsed. It would seem so.
那就表明是被洗干净了 看起来是这样
So, Mr. Slauson drank the wood alcohol,
所以 史劳森先生先喝了甲醇
the bottle was set aside.
然后瓶子被放一边
The fight broke out at that very moment, and then the killer
就在那时打斗开始 然后杀手
must have returned to rinse away the evidence afterward.
还得在之后返回来消除证据
But our suspects were arrested.
但嫌疑人都已被捕
They spent the evening in the cells.
他们一晚上都待在牢房♥
Right. So Mr. Cutter and Mr. Bertrand can't be our killers.
是的 所以卡特先生和伯特兰先生不是凶手
What about the man who poured the drink?
那倒酒的人呢
Surely he had access
他无疑是
to the bottle both to poison it and to clean it afterward.
能下毒又在之后洗净它的人
But Mr. Buck is completely without motive.
但巴克先生完全没有作案动机
In fact, by staving off temperance,
事实上 避开禁酒不谈
Mr. Slauson was the only person keeping him in business.
史劳森先生是他的大金主啊
The wife. Sir?
是他老婆 你说什么
The barman said that Mrs. Slauson stopped by that night.
酒保说史劳森夫人那晚经过
She could have rinsed the bottle when he wasn't looking.
她很可能趁他不注意洗了瓶子
I saw her yesterday leaving her home.
我看到她昨晚离开家了
She seemed in awfully high spirits
对于一个丈夫刚被杀的人来说
for someone whose husband had just been killed.
她好像太亢奋了
But still, it doesn't quite fit.
但还是 不太可能
Why not?
为什么不可能
She knew his routine, she knew his bottle,
她知道他的行程 知道他的酒瓶
and the Reverend said that they were hardly locked in, uh...
而且教士说过他们的婚姻 呃...
marital bliss.
出现了裂缝
But sir, she didn't orchestrate the fight.
但是 她也没参与到打斗策划中来啊
And how could she have known that we'd arrest her husband
而且她怎么知道我们会
just before he took that second drink,
在她丈夫喝下第二杯酒时逮捕他
before he drank the antidote?
而且是在他喝解药前
She may have had no idea that liquor is an antidote to methanol.
她可能不知道酒就是甲醇的解药
It's hardly common knowledge.
这又不是常识
She may have just got lucky.
她可能运气好就中了
Do you recognize this, Mrs. Slauson?
你知道这是什么吗 史劳森太太
It's wood alcohol.
是甲醇
It was found in your home.
是在你家发现的
I use it to keep my pipes from freezing.
我用来润滑管道的
Who doesn't?
大家不都用吗
It's also the substance that killed your husband.
就是它害了你丈夫的
I see. And you think I did it.
我知道了 你觉得是我♥干♥的
You are considerably younger than Mr. Slauson was.
你比史劳森先生年轻很多
How did you two come to be married?
你们俩是怎么结婚的
We were in love.
我们相爱了
Reverend Shore said you often complained about your husband.
肖尔教士说你总是抱怨你丈夫
Are you married, Detective? I am.
你结婚了吗 探长 结了
Then rest assured your wife has found
那你老婆肯定也会
occasion to complain about you.
时不时的抱怨你
Perhaps. But she's yet to find cause to murder me.
可能吧 但她不可能要杀我
Arthur was a different man when he was drinking.
亚瑟喝完酒就判若两人
Always screaming insults, at me,
总是对我大喊大骂
my mother, anyone in his path.
甚至对我妈 对路上的所有人
And he was a menace in his motorcar.
而且他开车也很可怕
Killed a man's dog in that thing.
曾撞死过狗
And one night, he crashed it right into our front porch.
有一天晚上 他还开车冲向了门廊
And the next day,
隔天
he always refused to admit what he'd done.
还总不承认自己做过什么
But I did love my husband, Detective.
但我确实深爱着我丈夫 探长
I will mourn him.
我会哀悼他
And I certainly did not kill him.
而且我确实没杀他
Mr. Slauson died Tuesday evening.
史劳森先生死于周二晚上
Where were you that afternoon?
你那天下午在哪
What does that matter?
这有什么关系吗
Am I to assume you have no alibi?
我推测你没有不在场证明
For Tuesday?
周二吗
I was considering joining the temperance league.
我打算加入禁酒社团
I spent all day with Margaret Brackenreid.
整天都跟玛格利特·布拉肯里德待在一起
Margaret's confirmed it. She even walked
玛格利特证实了
Mrs. Slauson to her door at half past 6.
史劳森太太六点半还去找她了
So she didn't have time to poison the gin bottle.
所以她也没时间下毒
That leaves us with only one person who could have rinsed it.
那就只剩一个人能洗瓶子了
The barman. Leopold Buck.
酒吧老板 利奥波德·巴克
The one person who had no motive.
那个没作案动机的人
Sirs, pardon the interruption.
抱歉打扰一下
Inspector, it seems our plan to open a public house
警长 我们在三角区附近开酒吧
near the Junction will have to be put on hold.
的计划不得不被搁置了
George,could we discuss this another time?
乔治 我们能下次再讨论这件事吗
We are in the middle of an investigation.
我们还在讨论案情调查
Actually, sir, I think you'll find this
事实上 先生 我认为你也会
of interest as well.As you'll recall
对这件事感兴趣的 你还记得
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表