剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Look at the facts.
瞧瞧这些事实
What do you observe?
你观察到了什么
There isn't very much to observe.
没什么好看的
Unless...
除非
Don't do it if you daren't.
你要是不敢就别做这事了
Look for anything unusual.
看看有没有什么不寻常的地方
Like this?
像这个吗
A one-and-a-quarter-inch wound.
这个四分之一英尺长的伤口
I wonder what he hit his head on.
我在想他的头到底撞到什么上了
Maybe this is why he fell in and drowned.
也许这就是他摔下去淹死的原因
Maybe. But he still hit his head.
也许吧 但他还是撞到了头
There must be blood somewhere.
某个地方一定有血迹
No sign of any in this boat.
这条船上什么痕迹都没有
Perhaps it was something on the riverbed.
也许是河床上的什么东西
You check the river; I'll look around the shore.
你检查一下这条河 我在岸上看看
Don't get too wet.
别把自己弄湿了
Billy! Come look at this.
比利 快来看看这个
There.
那里
Blood. Let me look.
血 让我看看
Told you. Murder.
告诉过你了 是谋杀
Yes, you were right back then.
是的 你当时说对了
And I'm right now.
我现在也是对的
The investigation's only just begun.
调查才刚刚开始
I may well find another reason for Hamish's murder.
指不定我还会找到哈密什死亡的其他原因
We well may.
我们会找到的
Governor General Young Scholar.
总督青年学者奖获得者
That gathered a few snickers in the schoolyard,
我想那在学校里一定受到了不少嘲笑
I would imagine?
对吧
Intelligence is nothing to be ashamed of, Inspector.
聪明才智并不是一件羞愧的事 探长
Not at all, Ms. Pink... as long as
并不 平克小姐 只要
it's not announced with a clarion call.
不是在大庭广众之下宣布的
Point taken.
懂了
Sirs. Ma'am. Crabtree.
先生们 女士 克拉布特里
Have you found anything to support
你找到什么证据支撑
Ms. Pink's wild theorizing?
平克小姐天马行空的推理了吗
Well, I just may have, sir.
我刚得到一条消息 先生
I contacted the remaining
我联♥系♥了1875那年那趟旅行的
participants of your trip, back in 1875.
其他几位参与者
And? Well, Seymour Bailey
然后呢 西摩·贝利
died from a heart condition two years ago,
两年前因心脏病去世
but Jacques Devereaux is still alive
但是雅克·德弗罗还活着
and living in Algonquian Park,
现在住在阿耳冈昆公园
your old stomping grounds.
也就是你们以前的营地
Now, it just so happens.
眼下 事情就这么发生了
Edwin Clarke is visiting him there now.
爱德温·克拉克正和他在一起
Hmm... so Hamish is the only victim.
那哈米什就是唯一的受害者了
Uh, not quite, sir. A Mr. Quinn Proulx
也不完全是这样 长官 一个叫奎恩的先生
was shot and killed near Gravenhurst
在格雷文赫斯特附近被枪杀
just a couple of months ago.
而且就在几个月前
The coroner's report says a .32 calibre weapon was used.
验尸官的报告上说凶器是一把32口径的枪
Well, there you have it.
现在你相信了吧
Two of us killed and an attempt made on my life.
我们中已经有两个被杀 还有一次杀我未遂
What do you say, Detective? Do you still think
你觉得呢 探长 你还认为
this has nothing to do with our wilderness trip?
这和我们那次的野营没有关系吗
George, book a ticket on the next train
乔治 给我订一张下一趟去
to Algonquian. Sir. Right away.
阿尔冈昆的火车票 马上去 长官
Make that two.
订两张
So. Toronto's top detective
多伦多头等侦探
and happily married to a fine and intelligent woman.
娶了一个漂亮聪明的女人
And you? Private detective.
你呢 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
The police have yet to see the light
警♥察♥还没有意识到
and include women amongst their ranks.
女人也能干这行
Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen for some time.
可惜我觉得这在目前可能无法实现了
Your loss.
这是你的损失
I gather you're quite good at what you do.
我听说你挺擅长现在做的工作啊
I telephoned ahead.
我已经提前打过电♥话♥了
Edwin and Jacques are expecting us.
爱德温和雅克正等着我们
You remember them, I imagine?
我想你还记得他们吧
Yes. Very much so.
是的 记忆犹新
Good day, sir. How can I help you?
日安 先生 有什么我能帮你的吗
Good day. I'm looking for Dr. Ogden.
日安 我在找奥格登医生
She will be back shortly. Can I take a message?
她很快就回来 要我捎个话吗
You are? Rebecca James.
你是 丽贝卡·詹姆斯
Ms. James. I see.
詹姆斯女士
Oh, here's the Doctor now.
噢 医生来了
Dr. Julia Ogden.
我是茱莉亚·奥格登医生
You must be Mr. Richmond.
你一定是里士满先生
You received my application to hire Ms. James
你收到了我聘请詹姆斯女士作我助理的
as my assistant.
申请了吧
Yes, and I have met Ms. James.
是的 我已见过詹姆斯女士
Everything is in order.
一切都在进程当中
I will be informing you of my decision very soon.
我很快就会给你答复
I have every confidence Ms. James is the right candidate.
我有百分百的把握詹姆斯女士是绝佳人选
I'm sure you do. Good day.
是吧 日安
You carry that everywhere?
你去哪儿都带着它吗
Oh, it's Constable Crabtree's idea.
这是克拉布特里警官的主意
He believes it useful for organizing one's thoughts
他相信这可以帮助你在旅途中
while traveling. A "lapboard," he calls it.
集中思想 他把这个叫作"笔记板"
I'll stick with my pad.
我还是喜欢我的便笺簿
Right. So...
好吧 那么
Why would someone be shooting at you?
为什么会有人向你开枪
Or Hamish, or Quinn?
以及哈米什和奎恩
We must have seen something.
我们一定是因为看到了什么
Let's say you did.
就算你真的看到了什么
Mr. Singer's watch broke at 4:10 p.m.,
辛格先生的表在下午四点十分的时候就坏了
so he was murdered in the afternoon,
所以他在我们发现他的前一天下午
the day before we found him.
就被谋杀了
What were we doing then?
我们那时在干嘛
Likely setting up camp.
好像在组织露营
You and I usually put up the tents.
我们俩通常搭帐篷
What are you doing, Billy?
你在干嘛 比利
Positioning the third peg using Pythagorean theorem.
用勾股定理定位第三个木桩
Which means...
这样一来
The tent will be perfectly square?
这个帐篷就会呈一个完美的方形
Does that really matter?
这真的有意义吗
It's the right way to do it.
这就是正确的方法
That's all. Now, why would you pitch your tent facing east?
就这样 你把你的帐篷朝东吧
So the morning sun'll wake me
这样晨光就能把我叫醒
and I'll be first in the water.
我也会是第一个到水边的
What was everyone else doing that afternoon?
其他人那天下午都在干嘛
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Was that the day
就是那天
that Hamish and Quinn got into all that trouble?
哈米什和奎恩惹上大♥麻♥烦的吧
Where are Hamish and Quinn?
哈米什和奎恩去哪儿了
I don't know, Mr. Collins.
我不知道 柯林斯先生
Good evening, gentlemen.
晚上好 先生们
May I ask what you've been up to?
我能问问你们俩又干嘛去了吗
Just admiring nature, sir.
只是去欣赏自然风光而已 先生
Turn out your pockets, Hamish.
把口袋翻出来 哈米什
You too, Quinn.
你也是 奎恩
You have been smoking?!
你在抽烟
Are you not aware of the danger,
你难道不知道这有多危险吗
you idiot? The ground is dry as bone.
你个蠢货 这块地干得都能当柴火烧
A forest fire could ignite in seconds!
一不小心就能引起森林大火
Sorry, sir! Yeah, you will be if I catch you again.
对不起 先生 再被我抓到你就死定了
They must have seen something.
他们肯定是看到了什么东西
Or someone.
或者什么人
But why wait 28 years to silence them?
但是为什么等了28年才让他们闭嘴
And why shoot at me?
而且为什么要向我开枪呢
I didn't see anything.
我什么也没看到啊
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表