剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
We know that he was.
我们知道他是的
The question is, does Elizabeth know who you are?
那么问题来了 伊丽莎白知道你是谁吗
That witch killed him.
那个小妖精杀了他
That must have hurt.
那一定很痛苦
How did you find out how he died?
你是怎么发现他的死因
Paul sent me a letter.
保罗给了我一封信
She'd told him she was leaving him.
她告诉他她要离开他
He was very distraught.
他悲痛欲绝
I booked passage to Toronto,
我订了去多伦多的机票
but by the time I arrived,
但是在我到达之前
my boy was gone.
我的孩子已经死了
She is responsible for that.
她要为此负责
And who was Fergus Dexter?
那费格斯·德克斯特是谁
A dalliance, a friend... a lover.
他是我的朋友兼情人
And your own personal assassin.
同时是你的私人刺客
A fact that he would have disclosed to me
他告诉了我一个事实
had I been able to speak to him.
在我和他谈话的时候
She killed my son.
她杀了我的儿子
She deserved everything that came her way.
她罪有应得
You then killed Mr. Dexter
然后你杀了德克斯特先生
to cover your tracks
来掩盖你的行踪
and tried to frame Elizabeth Pym for the murder.
并陷害伊丽莎白·皮姆是杀人凶手
Yes. So?
是的 那又怎样
All these years. If you sought revenge,
这么多年了 如果你想报复
why not take just Elizabeth's life?
为什么不直接杀了伊丽莎白
Why kill all those men who did you no harm?
为什么要杀那些无辜的人呢
Because of her, I lost my only child.
因为她 我失去了我唯一的儿子
I wanted her pain to be as enduring as mine.
我想她遭受和我一样的痛苦
I wanted to cause her so much guilt and sorrow
我想让她饱受罪恶和悲伤之苦
that one day, she could bear it no longer
直到有一天 她无法再承受这些痛苦
and she would take her own life.
她就会结束自己的生命
I live for that day.
我活着就是为了那一天
Well, now you won't see it.
那么现在你不会看到那一天的到来了
Coming.
来了
I waited for you.
我在等你
I'm sorry.
对不起
May I come in?
我能进来吗
George, I must speak with you.
乔治 我要和你谈谈
You are such a robust personality,
你有着极其良好的品格
I can't help but find you extremely appealing
我不禁发现你的魅力
on every level.
在每一方面都展露无遗
That's a good thing.
这是好事
And that's why I didn't come to dinner. George,
乔治 这就是我不和你共进晚餐的原因
there's no room in my life for another person right now.
目前在我的生命中已经没有空间给另一个人了
I must return to Prince Edward Island to care for my grandmother.
我必须得回爱德华王子岛照顾我祖母
My hands will be almost full with that alone and
独自照顾她会让我分身乏术
it will be all I can do to find ample time to write.
挤时间写作已是万分不易
We've only just met. I know.
我们才刚认识呢 我知道
And that's why I must end this now.
这就是我一定要现在结束这一切的原因
Romance with you is extremely tempting.
与你在一起的浪漫是一种极致的诱惑
It's a detour I'm not prepared to take at this time in my life.
现在我没办法接受你 所以我选择绕道而行
I must devote myself to writing.
我会把我的余生奉献给写作事业
Don't despair, George.
乔治 不要绝望
Someone of your calibre will not be on his own for long.
不久你就会找到更好的
I've rewritten the first several chapters.
我重写了前几章
I'd love to hear your opinions.
我想听听你的意见
But...
但是
if you'd rather not, I'd understand.
如果你不愿意 我也理解
It would be my pleasure...
我愿意
Lucy Maud Montgomery.
露西·莫德·蒙哥马利
Thank you.
谢谢你
My postal address is on the front page.
我的通信地址在第一页
And George... Yes?
乔治 怎么了
I don't leave until the morning.
我明天早上才会离开
I will be asked to speak in her defense.
我会为她辩护
Of course you will.
当然
She's not of right mind.
她有着非正常人的思维
That is for the Crown to decide, Julia, not I.
茱莉亚 这是老天决定的不是我
Oh, Julia.
茱莉亚
How long before children are supposed to walk?
孩子几岁能学会走路呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
We should find out.
我们应该要知道的
Henry, listen to this:
亨利 听这段话
"It has all my worldly goods in it,
里面有我全部的财产
but it isn't very heavy.
然而却并不贵重
It's an extremely old carpetbag."
它是一只老旧的旅行袋
Isn't that how you were found,
那不是你被人发现的地方嘛
in an old carpetbag?
在一只老旧的旅行袋里
Yes, exactly!
正是
I'm thrilled that she used
我很激动因为她用了
some of the ideas that we came up with together:
一些我们一起想出来的点子
the ghost of the murdered child, the lady in white,
被杀孩子的鬼魂 穿白色衣服的女人
the headless man and whatnot. But
无头人和古董架 但是
there's something else here.
还有其他的东西
What's that?
是什么
Well, she's turned the character into a spunky orphan,
她把主角变成了一个有胆量的孤儿
found in a carpetbag, who's prone to flights of fancy!
他在一个旅行袋中被人发现
Henry;
亨利
Anne of Green Gables is me!
《清秀佳人》说的就是我呀
露西·莫德·蒙哥马利与乔治·克拉布特里
您所观赏的故事中,并无事实依据可证明
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表