剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I bagged that one in darkest Africa.
那只是我在黑暗的非洲捕获的
A handsome beast. Ferocious, I'd wager.
漂亮的野兽 我赌它一定很凶猛
Africa? I thought tigers were native to India.
非洲 老虎不是原产于印度的吗
You could be right, my dear. Africa, India,
你也许是对的 亲爱的 非洲 印度
it is terribly hard to tell them apart.
这两者真的很容易混淆
Now this beggar is a different story altogether.
来看看这只 这又是另一个完全不同的故事了
He was two hundred yards away if he was an inch.
在两百码外 它只有一英寸那么大 x7f
Remind me again as to why we are here.
再问一次 我们来这儿干嘛
The guest speaker. Who is?
来看特邀演讲人 是谁呢
That's the exciting part. It's a surprise.
这就是精彩的部分 它是个惊喜
Thank you.
谢谢
I do appreciate this, Clarence.
我真的很感谢 克拉伦斯
Appreciate what? Your sponsorship.
谢我什么 你的赞助
Oh, not a bother.
哦 这没什么
This club could use a few men of your forthrightness.
这个俱乐部需要几个像你这样的直率的人
We're all getting a bit stodgy in our old age.
我们这帮老头都越老越糊涂了
Well, I want you to know
你希望让您知道
that we're both delighted.
我们俩都很开心
When will Thomas know if he's been accepted?
什么时候才能知道托马斯有没有入会
If my husband sponsored you,
如果我丈夫赞助了你
acceptance is a mere formality. Oh!
入会只是个形式罢了 噢
Well, Clarence,
克拉伦斯
do you intend on letting the cat out of the bag?
你准备揭晓谜底了吗
Whatever do you mean, Dick?
你什么意思 迪克
When are you going to tell us
你打算什么时候告诉我们
who is regaling us this evening?
今晚是谁在款待我们
You'll find out soon enough.
你们马上就知道了
Young Benson is fetching him now.
小班森去接他了
Look at Margaret.
瞧玛格丽特
She looks like the cat who ate the canary.
她看上去像 一只吃了金丝雀的猫
It's not everyone who gets asked to be a member of the Empire Club.
不是所有人 都可以被邀请加入帝国俱乐部
Why would the Inspector want to associate with them?
为什么检察员会和他们来往
Perhaps it's to keep
可能是想
the canary eater happy?
取悦捕食金丝雀的猫
Esteemed Members and Honoured Guests.
尊敬的成员和各位来宾
It is my pleasure to announce that our speaker will be here
非常荣幸地宣布我们的演讲人
in a matter of moments. So,
马上就到了 所以
if you could all take your places.
大家都就座吧
Enough foolishness, Clarence. I insist
别说废话了 克拉伦斯 我强烈要求
you tell us whom we are here to hear.
你告诉我们到底是谁来了
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
Let me say that I have brought,
这么说吧
at great personal expense,
我花了大价钱
a most wonderful speaker to start the series.
请来了最出色的演讲人为我们开篇
He is an acclaimed humourist
他一位著名的幽默家
and world renowned travel diarist.
也是一位享誉世界的旅游记者
None other than...
他正是...
Mark Twain.
马克·吐温
Mark Twain! Mark Twain?
马克·吐温 马克·吐温
Have you gotten your marbles mixed? This is outrageous!
你脑子坏了吧 这太过分了
Mark Twain.
马克·吐温
In our club? Over my dead body.
除非我死了 不然别想进我们俱乐部
Bugger this. I'm leaving.
你这家伙 我走了
You intercept that scoundrel.
你请了那个无赖
You make sure he doesn't set a foot in here. Yes, sir.
你最好别让他进来 是的 先生
I'm guessing this is not the surprise they expected.
我猜这可不是他们想要的惊喜
Thomas. What is going on? I don't know.
托马斯 这是怎么回事 我不知道
This is horrible. He was your sponsor. Murdoch,
这太可怕了 他是你的赞助人 默多克
what's this all about? I...
这是怎么回事 我...
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
Mark Twain.
有请 马克·吐温
Go back to America, Twain.
吐温 滚回你的美国
You don't belong here.
你不属于这儿
Thank you. For king and country!
谢谢 为了国家和国王
You don't belong here!
你不属于这儿
Ladies and gentlemen, what a pleasure
女士们先生们 我很荣幸
it is to be a guest
受邀
in your esteemed city.
来到这座备受你们爱戴的城市
Is anyone hurt?
有人受伤了吗
Thomas! Margaret, stay close.
托马斯 玛格丽特 待在我身边
Mr. Twain. Are you all right?
吐温先生 你没事吧
I believe I will need another drink.
看样子我要再来一杯了
Splendid idea. Oh, Thomas.
好主意 噢 托马斯
44 calibre.
44口径
Please thank Doctor Ogden for escorting Margaret home.
帮我谢谢奥格登先生送玛格丽特回家
Yes, of course. Sir, did you hear anything of note?
当然 先生 你有注意到什么吗
No one appears to have seen anything.
好像没人看见什么
And you believe them?
所以你相信他们
No reason not to. We didn't.
没理由不相信 我们不也没看见吗
Right. May I escort Mr. Twain
是啊 我能护送吐温先生
back to his hotel? Wursley, please escort
回他的旅馆吗 沃斯利 麻烦你护送
the two gentlemen back to their hotel.
两位先生回旅馆
Mr. Twain, welcome to Canada.
吐温先生 欢迎来到加拿大
Well, it was a robust one.
这确实一个很狂野的国家
Yes. I'll be needing to ask you further questions
是的 明早我需要再
in the morning.
向你询问一些问题
Yes. Of course. Had you taken leave of your senses?
没问题 你疯了吗
He is the author of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn,
他是汤姆索亚历险记和哈克贝利历险记的作者
I didn't expect... Mr. Twain is also the vicepresident
我没想... 吐温先生也是反帝♥国♥主♥义♥联盟的
of the Anti-Imperialist League and a critic of His Majesty.
副♥主♥席♥ 还是国王的一名评论家
Why in God's name did you book him?
我的老天 你为什么请他
I may not have researched him thoroughly.
我可能没有彻底调查清楚他
You, sir,
你
are the master of understatement.
你还真是会轻描淡写啊
Mr. Wilson. Yes.
威尔逊先生 是的
Detective William Murdoch,
我是威廉·默多克探长
Toronto Constabulary.
多伦多警队
I would like a list
我想要一张
of all of your members that were present this evening.
今晚出席的所有人的名单
You surely don't think one of us...
你不会真认为是我们中的...
At the moment, no one is above suspicion.
目前 谁也摆脱不了嫌疑
I trust you will be discrete about this.
我相信你会公正处理的
Of course we will, sir.
我们当然会的 先生
I'll procure you the list.
我会给你张名单
Chin up, Thomas.
别灰心 托马斯
I don't think this will change anything.
我觉得这改变不了什么
Mr. Fanshaw, why did you object to Mr. Twain's presence?
范肖先生 为什么你反对吐温先生出席
The man is a bounder. Pure and simple.
这个男人完全就是一个暴发户
Could you expand on that?
你能详述一下吗
Do you know what he says about our way of life?
你知道他怎么形容我们生活方式的吗
He calls it the most grotesque swindle
他称这是人类犯过的
ever perpetrated by man.
最荒唐的骗局
He all but proclaims our beloved King a Devil.
他把我们亲爱的国王称为魔鬼
So he deserves to be shot?
所以他就活该被枪射吗
I heard you were an ex-military man, as am I.
我听说你过去是个军人 我也是
What do you think?
这件事你怎么看
Uh, well, uh... Mr. Fanshaw. Members of the club
额... 范肖先生 俱乐部的成员
have stated that you carry a weapon. I do. What of it?
都说你带了武器 是的 怎么了
May we see it?
我能瞧瞧吗
It's in my locker at the club.
它在我俱乐部的柜子里
You are more than welcome to examine it.
随时欢迎你来检查
But I did not shoot at the man. In fact,
但我没有射他 事实上
I wasn't even in the room when the scoundrel was shot at.
那个混♥蛋♥被枪击的时候我都不在现场
I was at the bar,
我在酒吧
trying to gather my composure.
努力保持冷静
Norman will vouch for me. Gentlemen.
诺曼可以为我作证 先生们
I suppose she forgot the date.
我猜她忘了约会的事
What are you on about, Henry? Mary Lawrence.
你在想什么 亨利 玛丽·劳伦斯
She was to accompany me to the musical theatre last night.
她昨晚本来要陪我去音乐剧院的
What have you got there?
你手里拿的什么
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表