剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
that was taken from the pistol.
从枪上提取的那枚指纹
And who do they belong to?
是谁的呢
Fergus Dexter and Elizabeth Pym.
费格斯·德克斯特和伊丽莎白·皮姆
Seems like her luck's finally turned.
似乎她的好运终于要到头了
We now have proof that
我们现在有证据表明
you killed Fergus Dexter.
你杀害了费格斯·德克斯特
Don't be ridiculous. I don't even know the man.
别搞笑了 我根本不认识这个人
I believe you do.
我相信你认识
Do you recognize this?
你认识这个吗
That's similar to the gun that's kept in my car.
这和我车里的那把枪很像
I assume it's a common weapon.
我想这种枪很常见
Well, this one was found at the scene of the murder.
这把枪是在凶案现场发现的
And it has your fingermarks on it.
而且这把枪上有你的指纹
As I've said, I don't know
就像我说的 我根本不认识
any Fergus Dexter.
什么费格斯·德克斯特
And if that is my gun, I have no idea
况且 就算是我的枪
how it was used in the murder of this man.
我哪知道它会背着我杀了个人
Now, are we done here? Far from it, Mrs. Pym.
问完了吗 早着呢 皮姆小姐
You knew that we were on to Fergus Dexter.
当你得知我们要去找费格斯·德克斯特时
So you killed him before he could implicate you
你就杀了他 以免牵连到你
and made it appear as though it were a suicide.
然后伪装成自杀的样子
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在胡说什么
We can't arrest you for the murders of your husbands.
我们不能以你谋杀亲夫的罪名而逮捕你
But we can prove that you killed Fergus Dexter
却能证明你杀害了费格斯·德克斯特
and that is enough.
而这就够了
I don't understand.
我不懂
He murdered your husbands and you paid him well for it.
你高薪雇他杀害你的那些丈夫们
I did not. We can prove that Fergus Dexter was present
我没有 我们可以证明 在你所有
at all of your husband's deaths.
丈夫的死亡现场 费格斯·德克斯特都在场
Lucas Gibson,
卢卡斯·吉布森
Thomas McEwan and Bernard Cummersworth.
托马斯·麦克尤恩和伯纳德·柯玛斯沃斯
But why?
我图什么
You mean...
你的意思是
you think someone was responsible for all of my husbands' deaths?
你认为有人应该为我所有丈夫的死负责是吗
Yes.
对
And that person is you.
那个人就是你
Someone I don't even know killed all four of them?
一个我不认识的人杀了他们四个吗
Excuse me.
失陪
Something doesn't make sense here.
有些地方说不通
She very clearly referred to four murdered husbands
她很明确地指出了被谋杀的丈夫是四个
rather than five. I wonder why?
而不是五个 我在想 为什么呢
Which one is she omitting?
她省略的是哪一个
Could it be the first husband, the one who fell from a bridge?
会不会是她的第一个丈夫 掉下桥的那个
The only one that Dexter wasn't present for.
德克斯特唯一不在场的那个
Did she kill him herself?
会不会是她自己动的手
Could I talk to her, William?
我能和她谈谈吗 威廉
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Tell me about your first husband, Paul Durrell.
和我谈谈你的第一个丈夫吧 保罗·德雷尔
Were you responsible for his death?
你和他的死有关吗
I was.
有关
He died after falling from a bridge.
他落桥而死
Did you push him? No.
是你推的他吗 不是
Were you present when he died?
他死的时候你在场吗
No.
不在
Then how are you responsible?
那你怎么会对他的死亡有责任呢
I told him I no longer loved him.
我告诉他我不再爱他了
That I wanted our marriage annulled.
我要离婚
I drove him to it.
是我把他逼到如此境地的
In his note Paul told me exactly
他在遗嘱里有写
why he was going to do it.
他为什么这么做
It was all my fault
都是我的错
I killed him.
是我害了他
Paul Durrell committed suicide?
保罗·德雷尔是自杀的吗
I knew he was unstable...
我知道他情绪很不稳定
he threatened suicide...
他害怕自杀
but I left him nonetheless.
然而我离开了他
But there was no suicide note in the coroner's file.
但是法医没有发现遗书
It was nobody else's business.
这与他人无关
I didn't want to shame his memory any further.
我不想再让他蒙羞了
I didn't kill the other four.
我没有杀另外四个
I swear.
我发誓
Elizabeth, do you still have the note that he left you?
伊丽莎白 他留给你的遗书还在吗
Yes, I do.
是的
I carry it with me to this day.
我一直带在身上
You started this writing class
你开办写作课
as a means of meeting young ladies, didn't you?
是为了接近年轻女士 不是吗
Don't be ridiculous, Henry!
亨利 别开玩笑了
However...
但是
Maud is really quite something.
莫德确实是个人才
I mean, I feel she not only has genuine potential as a writer
我是说 我觉得她不仅有当作家的潜力
but that she's also my intellectual equal.
而且她和我一样都是理智的人
Is that supposed to be a compliment?
这算称赞吗
You know, I'm having dinner with her tonight.
你知道吗 我今晚要和她共进晚餐
I think she could be the one.
我认为她是那个对的人
Whoa... The one?
啊 对的人吗
Yes. Which one?
是的 哪一个
"Which one... "
哪一个是什么鬼
And you're certain about the first husband?
你们确定第一任丈夫是自杀的吗
She's provided the suicide note.
她提供了遗书
Elizabeth Pym was overcome with profound grief
在德雷尔死后 伊丽莎白·皮姆带着
after Mr. Durrell's death.
沉重的悲痛挺了过来
Then she experienced trauma after trauma
在她每一任丈夫死后
as each of her subsequent husbands died.
她都要再一次经历那种痛苦
And you don't think she's lying?
你不认为她在撒谎吗
I don't.
不 我不这么认为
The string of traumas could explain her detached manner prior to this.
一连串的创伤可以解释此前的超然态度
I suppose it's possible...
我认为她有可能在撒谎
At the very least, it gives some validity
至少可以证明
to her claim of having no part in the other husbands' murders.
她没有参与谋杀她的丈夫
If she didn't hire Fergus Dexter...
如果她没有解雇保罗·德雷尔
then what motivated him to kill them all?
那他杀人动机是什么
And who killed Dexter?
又是谁杀了德克斯特
Elizabeth claims the murder weapon was in her automobile.
伊丽莎白说凶器在她车里
Might be time to have a word with the driver.
也许是时候与司机谈谈了
I saw the way you looked at her.
我注意到了你看她的方式
I won't deny I'm sweet on her.
我不否认我喜欢她
Always have been.
一直如此
But I'm not responsible for any murder.
但是我没有杀人
Where were you between the hours of one and 3 PM yesterday?
昨天下午1点到3点之间你在哪儿
I drove Elizabeth to her
我载着伊丽莎白去她
lawyer's office for the reading of the will.
律师办公室看遗嘱
I was in the waiting room all the while.
我一直待在休息室
Who else besides Elizabeth might
除了伊丽莎白
have had access to the car and gun?
谁能拿到车和枪
Well?
好吧
This is Dr. Julia Ogden.
这是茱莉亚·奥格登医生
She often consults with me on police matters.
她经常在警♥察♥事务中协助我
I should disclose to you that she is also my wife.
我应该告诉你她是我的妻子
How lovely. You work with your wife.
真好 你和你的妻子在一起工作
And what sort of Doctor are you?
你是哪方面的医生呢
A psychiatrist. Ah, a charlatan.
精神病医生 一个江湖骗子
You've had experience with psychiatrists?
你曾经接触过精神病医生吗
You also lost your husband.
你的丈夫也去世了
Yes. What bearing does that have?
是的 这有什么关系吗
His name was Edgar Durrell,
他的名字叫埃德加·德雷尔
is that right? What of it?
对吗 那又怎样
Elizabeth Pym's first husband was a Paul Durrel.
伊丽莎白·皮姆的第一任丈夫叫保罗·德雷尔
We were acquainted shortly after her first husband's death.
在他第一任丈夫死后不久我们就认识了
His suicide.
他是自杀的
Elizabeth's first husband was your son, wasn't he?
伊丽莎白的第一任丈夫是你儿子对吗
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表