剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
You've visited the armory?
你参观过军工厂吗
Straight to the bank and no stopping to gawk at it.
直接去银行 不要停下来对着它发呆
George! Henry! Good to see you!
乔治 亨利 很高兴见到你
You've helped yourself to my desk, I see.
你已经占了我的桌子 我看到了
You weren't using it. George!
你不会想用它的 乔治
Sir. Welcome home.
长官 欢迎回家
We're so glad to see you back.
看到你回来我们都很高兴
Thank you, Doctor. And thank you, sir,
谢谢你医生 还有 谢谢你 长官
for everything you did. Everything you all did.
为你所做的一切 你们做的一切
Have you met with the new Chief Constable?
你见过新来的警♥察♥局长了吗
I have. I return as Constable Third Class.
我已经见过了 我现在在第三大队
Three months' probation.
三个月的试用期
You got off cheap. I'm aware of that.
你捡了个大便宜 我意识到了
What's this? It's the evidence that convicted you.
这是什么 这是给你定罪
And then helped exonerate you.
之后帮助你脱罪的证据
I was about to put it away.
我本要去把它丢掉的
Somewhere we can all forget about it.
一个我们都能忘记这件事的地方
Where did this come from?
这个是从哪来的
With Archibald Brooks' body.
阿奇博尔德·布鲁克斯的尸体上的
He used it to staunch the blood.
他用这个来止血
Belonged to the killer. Simon identified it.
这是凶手的 西蒙认出来的
George? You alright, George?
乔治 你还好吗 乔治
Sir... this is Simon's scarf.
长官 这是西蒙的围巾
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I gave it to him.
这是我送给他的
What do you remember, Simon?
你还记得什么 西蒙
He, uh... he was wearing a scarf.
他 嗯 他戴着条围巾
Whoever was wearing it
无论是谁戴着它
likely killed your father.
都极有可能是杀你父亲的凶手
Dear George, the fates are against us.
亲爱的乔治 命运反对我们在一起
Perhaps, they always were.
也许 一直如此
I'll never forget what you did for us.
我永远不会忘记你为我们所做的一切
Please forgive my doing what I must.
请原谅我必须这么做
I love you and I will miss you always.
我爱你并且我会永远想你的
So when Edna heard Simon lie about the scarf,
所以当埃德娜听到西蒙在这条围巾上说谎
she knew he was the killer.
她就知道了西蒙是凶手
Are you going after them?
你要去追捕他们吗
Bulletins have been sent out, but that's the extent of it.
公告已经发出去了 这件事就到此为止吧
So you won't pursue them.
那你不追捕他们了
If information comes to us, we'll investigate,
如果我们得到任何消息 我们还是会调查的
but no one's burning to see a boy hang
但是没人希望见到一个男孩
for shooting his father.
因为意外射杀他的父亲而被处以绞刑
Likely in selfdefence. Exactly.
可能是自卫 正是
But you did it, William.
可是你做到了 威廉
You freed George.
你还了乔治自♥由♥
You're a hero.
你是个英雄
I heard what happened.
我对发生的事略有耳闻
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Wasn't meant to be, I suppose.
我觉得这应该不是故意的
I just hope they're alright.
我只是希望他们一切都好
You did everything you could for them, George.
你为他们做了能做的一切 乔治
More than any man would.
比任何人做的都多
You were prepared to give them your life.
你甚至准备与他们一起生活
And now you have yours back.
现在你终于又有了自己的生活
When do you leave?
你什么时候离开
Dr. Ogden told me you were going to England.
奥格登医生告诉我说你准备去英格兰
Three weeks and a day.
还有22天
You're counting down. It's a good sign.
你在倒计时 这是个好现象
Means you want to go.
意味着你想去
I do.
我确实想去
Well...
那么
to new beginnings then.
为了新的开始
New beginnings.
新的开始
On the next Murdoch...
下集预告
Somebody shot at me.
某个人向我开枪
Well it's a good thing they missed.
他们失手了是件好事
A star comes to town
一个大明星来镇上了
but not everyone's a fan.
但并不是每个人都是他的粉丝
It's somewhat of a surprise...
这应该算是个惊喜
That someone hasn't shot at me before.
之前从没有人向我开枪过
William Shatner guest stars in an
下集将有威廉夏特纳客串出演
all-new Murdoch Mysteries next Monday on CBC
敬请关注CBC下周一默多克之谜
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表