剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Here, allow me. Ah, thank you.
让我来吧 谢谢
They really should have picked a better branch for Baby Day.
他们真该为婴儿日选一个更好的分行
Baby Day?
婴儿日
You open an account
你为你的宝贝开一个户
for your baby and they'll match
他们会根据你的存款多少
what you deposit up to $5.
来送东西封顶5元
$5? That's a lot of money.
5元 那真是不少钱啊
There you are.
给你
Please, can I have your attention?
请大家注意一下
All mothers who are here to open accounts, please,
准备开户的妈妈们
line up between the ropes for
请在第一个空闲出纳员
the first available teller.
前面的绳子之间排队
If you are here on another bank matter,
如果您还有别的关于银行的问题
please, speak to Miss Nolan, here.
您可以向诺兰小姐咨♥询♥
Thank you for your patience.
感谢您的耐心
Hello.
你好
I'm Detective Murdoch. I'm here to apply for a loan.
我是默多克探长 来申请贷款的
I'm afraid our loan clerk has an appointment.
很抱歉我们的贷款业务员已经有预约了
I'll have our Bank Manager speak to you.
我让我们的银行经理跟您谈吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Detective Murdoch, I'm John Mortimer.
默多克探长 我是约翰·莫蒂默
How can I help you?
有什么可以帮您的吗
I need you to sign for a receipt.
需要您得签一下收据
Yes, of course.
好的
Now, where were...
我们刚谈到哪...
This has been happening all morning.
今天一上午都是这样
Each one sets the other off, I suppose.
我想这应该就是一石激起千层浪吧
Baby Day!
因为是婴儿日嘛
Not your idea, I take it?
我猜这不是你的主意 对吗
Only Head Office could dream up something as ghastly as this.
只有总行才会想到这种可怕的东西
Let's step into my office, we'll talk about your loan.
到我办公室来吧 我们谈谈您贷款的事
My wife and I have been living in a hotel suite.
我和妻子一直都住在一间酒店套房♥里
And you're looking to buy a home.
然后你是打算买♥♥一栋房♥子吧
Build, actually. But...
其实是想建一栋 但是
we both work very long hours
我们的工作时间都很长
and have no time for household chores.
而且没有时间做家务
So you wish to include servant quarters.
所以你希望包括仆人的住处
Actually, the home I'm going to build
事实上 我打算建的那栋房♥子
will do the chores for us.
是会帮我们做家务的
A... dish-washing cupboard.
有一个会洗涤餐具的碗柜
Simply place the dirty dishes inside
只要把脏盘子放进去
and let the jets of hot water do the work for you.
然后喷洒出来的热水就能替你洗碗了
Well it's... all very... interesting.
真是非常有趣
My pay stubs for the past ten years.
这是我这十年来的工资单
I have always been gainfully employed.
我有一份有报酬的工作
Now, I don't make a King's Ransom,
现在 我虽然没有一笔巨款
but I am far from a profligate spender.
但我并不是一个肆意挥霍的人
The vault room has been breached.
有人闯入了地下室的房♥间
Let's not panic. That will only alarm the customers.
不要慌张 这样只会引起客户的惊慌
But the thief could be getting away.
但是这样会让小偷有机可逃的
The exits lock automatically
只要警报响起
as soon as the alarm is activated.
出口就会自动封锁的
Automatic doors... ?
自动门
Shall I come with you?
我能一起去吗
No, stay here.
不用 你留在这
Telephone the police from my office and lock the doors.
用我办公室的电♥话♥报♥警♥并锁好门
Excuse us, please. But...
请原谅我们 但是...
What do you want me to do with this?
你想让我拿着这个东西怎么着
Was anything taken?
有东西失窃了吗
I'll know in a moment.
等会儿就知道了
Two bags missing. $30 000.
两袋钱不见了 一共是3万
Oh dear, oh dear!
天哪 天哪
Mothers, babies and prams.
妈妈 婴儿 还有婴儿车
All of which will have to be searched.
所有的这些都要搜查
Why, oh why did this have to happen on Baby Day?
为什么 为什么这一切都要在婴儿日发生
How much time do you think elapsed from leaving your office
你认为从离开你的办公室到
to entering that staircase?
到这个楼梯间需要多长时间
15, 20 seconds?
15秒还是20秒
I'm sorry?
什么意思
Why didn't we encounter the thief
为什么我们没有在
on his way out?
小偷离开的路上遇到他呢
He must have gone up the employee staircase.
他肯定是通过员工楼梯间上去了
Has anyone else come through here? No.
刚刚有人经过这里吗 没有
Could I have your attention, please!
请各位注意一下
I... I regret to announce
我很遗憾地宣布
that we have had a... a bit of a robbery!
我们银行稍微有点失窃了
Pardon me.
什么
As some of you have noticed,
有人已经注意到了
the exit doors are locked.
出口的门已经被锁上了
This is purely a security measure.
这仅是一个安全措施而已
They will be opened as soon as...
门很快就会开的 只要...
Hey! I've got deliveries to make.
喂 我还要送货呢
As I said...
我说过了...
Detective Murdoch, perhaps you'd like to...
默多克探长 或许你愿意...
The police will be here shortly.
警♥察♥很快就会来的
The doors will remain locked until we have searched
等我们都搜查完大家并且
and obtained statements from everyone.
录好每个人的口供才会把门打开
You'd best put out a sign telling customers
你最好在外面摆一个告示 告诉客户们
the bank will be closed for the remainder of the day.
今天接下来的时间银行要关门了
And let them in!
让他们进来
Detective, my staff and I are at your disposal.
探长 我和我的员工听候你的差遣
Thank you.
谢谢
How did you get here before we did?
你怎么会在我们之前到达这里的呢
I was already here, sir.
我之前就在这里了 警长
I was applying for a loan.
我来申请贷款的
For the automatic house, sir?
是为你那自动化房♥子申请的吗 先生
A man's banking is his own business, Crabtree.
别人的银行业务是私事 克雷布里特
So what have we, Murdoch?
我们要做什么 默多克
$30 000 is missing from the vault.
地下室里有3万元丢失了
But as the doors lock when the alarm sounds,
但是警报响起的时候门就会自动锁上
the thief and the money are still inside the bank.
小偷和钱现在都还在银行里面
Crikey, it's all mothers and babies.
哎呀 这里面全都是妈妈和婴儿啊
How big is thirty thousand? How big?
3万元有多大 多大
What denominations?
是多大面值的
1000 each of tens and twenties. Newly minted.
一千张分别是十元和二十元的 都是新币
So, roughly the size of a shoe box.
所以大概就跟鞋盒差不多大小
Sir, that could be hidden in one of the prams.
警长 有可能就藏在其中的一部婴儿车里
Yes, we'll have to search them all, George.
是的 我们要逐个搜查 乔治
As well as the mothers.
还包括妈妈们
I'll search the mothers.
妈妈们由我负责
Julia. Thank you for coming.
朱莉娅 感谢你能来
The message said you wanted me
口信上说你想让我
to conduct a search of a mother?
帮忙搜查一个妈妈
Not just a mother, all of them.
不止一个妈妈 是所有的
And their prams.
还有她们的婴儿车
Oh my!
天哪
Sir, if I may,
警长 恕我冒昧
why are you wearing a scarf in the middle of summer?
为什么你会在这盛夏带着围巾呢
Team colours. There's a Wednesday match
这是球队围巾 周三队在英格兰
back in England, tomorrow.
有一场比赛 就在明天
They're playing for the league title.
他们要争联赛冠军
A Wednesday match on a Tuesday?
周三的比赛在周二进行吗
Sheffield Wednesday.
谢菲尔德周三队
It's the name of the team, Murdoch.
这是球队的名字 默多克
Ah, football. Of course, football.
足球 当然是足球了
Do I look like a rugby man?
我看起来像是喜欢橄榄球的人吗
So, it takes two of you to open a door?
所以 这就需要你们两个人才能打开门吗
Both keys must be turned simultaneously
两把钥匙必须同时转动
or the alarm will sound.
不然警报就会响起
That way a thief can't pick
这样小偷在没有触发警报器的情况下
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表