剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
A man. Right.
一个男人 好的
Um, do you recognize that man from
你可以从这些照片上
any of these photographs?
指认出来那个男人吗
I... can't remember his face.
我... 记不清他的脸了
What do you remember, son? What was he wearing?
你记得些什么 孩子 他穿的什么
A coat.
一件外套
Colour? Can't remember.
什么颜色的 记不清了
What do you remember, Simon?
你记得什么 西蒙
He was, he was wearing a scarf.
他 他戴着一条围巾
You remember that?
你记得这个?
Well, it was cold, I wished I had one.
天很冷 我希望我可以有一条
Alright, a scarf.
好吧 一条围巾
Can you describe it? Had stripes.
你能描述它的样子吗 有条纹的
What colour stripes? Different colours.
什么颜色的条纹 不同的颜色
Blue...
蓝色...
Uh, red maybe and white.
嗯, 红色 可能还有白色
Alright, Simon, thinking back on that scarf...
好吧 西蒙 回想一下那条围巾
look at these photographs.
再看看这些照片
Do you see the man that was wearing it
你有看见带着那条围巾的男人
in any of these photographs? - Whoever was wearing it
在这些照片中吗 - 任何一个戴着它的人
likely killed your father. Think, Simon.
可能杀害你的父亲 想想 西蒙
Well, it's him if it's anybody.
好吧 如果有的话 那就是他
Bloody hell. We've got him.
天哪 我们找到他了
Now, we just have to find him.
现在 我们只需要找到他在哪儿
Thank you, Simon.
谢谢你 西蒙
They told me I could keep the money.
他们告诉我 我可以留着那些钱
Mrs. Pearson, please have a seat.
皮尔森夫人 请坐
It's not in our interest
我们的重点不是
to deprive you of the money.
剥夺你的财产
We do however need your help
无论如何我们需要你的帮助
to set an innocent man free.
去还一个无辜的人自♥由♥
Well, alright.
好吧
Now, we believe you recently received
现在 我们认为你最近收到了
a payment from...
一些汇款
this man? I don't know his name.
来自这个男的是吗 我不知道他的名字
We know who he is. We're trying to locate him.
我们知道他是谁 我们正努力去找到他
I don't know where he lives.
我不知道他住哪儿
I'm sorry. I wish I could help.
我很抱歉 我很希望我能提供帮助
Mrs. Pearson...
皮尔森夫人...
did you receive payment personally?
你最近收到过私人汇款吗
He left it in the mailbox like he was supposed to.
他理所当然地把钱放在了邮箱里
Did you see him? Through the window.
你看见他了吗 透过窗户看到了
Was he coming or going?
那他是过来还是离开呢
Coming. From which direction?
过来 从哪个方向
Sherbourne Street.
雪邦街
And what of his appearance? How was he dressed?
那他长什么样 他穿着什么衣服
Regular like.
很普通那种
Working clothes.
工作服
Mrs. Pearson,
皮尔森夫人
I am going to need to see that money
我想我需要看一下那些钱
and the envelope it came in.
和包裹钱的信封
Didn't come in an envelope. It was a bag.
没有信封 他是用袋装的
A brown bag.
一个棕色的袋子
Where is it? I get to keep it, right?
它在哪儿 这些钱还是我的 对吗
This is all we've got?
这就是所有我们找到的吗
These bills are part of an issue
这些钞票是问题的一部分
distributed to nine branches of the Toronto Bank.
它被分散在多伦多银行的九个分行
Out of how many? Twelve.
有多少 十二个
That doesn't narrow it down by very much, does it?
这并没有缩小多少范围 对吗
No, but other factors do.
是的 但是其他因素把范围缩小了
He was returning from work
他刚下班回来
somewhere east of Mrs. Pearson's home.
在皮尔森夫人家东边的某个地方
That narrows it down to six branches.
这缩小到了六个分行
Uh, the bag itself is plain brown paper.
这个袋子本身是普通的棕色的纸做的
Too widely distributed to be of any help.
太常见了所以没有任何帮助
But there are other clues. Such as?
可是还有其他线索 例如
A spot of mold on the inside.
里面有一个霉菌点
I've asked Dr. Ogden to help identify it.
我会让奥格登医生去鉴定的
Of course you have.
你当然会这么做
On the underside, a smear of grease,
下面 涂抹着一些油脂
perhaps from being placed on a work bench.
也行是被放在工作台上蹭到的
It will be my job to determine what kind.
确定这到底是什么就是我的工作了
It's definitely mold.
这绝对是霉菌
A variety of penicillin by the looks of it.
从外表来看是各种青霉素
Well, this is definitely grease.
这绝对是油脂
Petroleum-based, I think.
我认为是石油基的
It's bicycle grease! It's Roquefort cheese!
这是自行车润滑剂 这是羊乳干酪
"Ontario and Wilton."
安大略路和威尔顿路
Roquefort is imported from France.
羊乳干酪是从法国进口的
Only one distributor sells to delicatessens and grocers.
只有一家经销商卖♥♥给杂货店和熟食店
We're restricting our search to delicatessens
我们把搜查范围限定在那些
who serve the workers' meals in brown paper bags.
用棕色纸袋包装工人伙食的熟食店上
Next, Henry.
下一个 亨利
Uh, "Wyatt and Sumach."
怀亚特路和漆树路
Those are the green pins; what about the blue?
这些是绿色的针 那蓝色的代表什么
Bicycle shops. We believe he worked in a bicycle shop.
自行车店 我们认为他在自行车店工作
We're looking for all three colours
我们在寻找一个他午餐时间内
to be present within walking distance
能步行走到的
during his lunch hour. Next.
三色具备的区域 下一个
"Queen East at River Street," sir.
皇后东路和沿河路 先生
Queen and River.
皇后路和沿河路
I believe we have it.
我相信我们找到他了
Right then.
那么
Let's get cracking.
开始找吧
Let's get a move on.
行动起来
Excuse me. Does this man work here?
打扰下 这个人在这工作吗
Have you seen him lately?
你最近见过他吗
Stop! Police!
警♥察♥ 停下
Stop! Murdoch, I'll head him off!
停下 默多克 我绕到前面去
Stop!
停下
Mr. Pringle, stop!
普林格尔先生 停下
You're under arrest!
你被捕了
No!
不
Don't worry, Murdoch.
别担心 默多克
Even without him,
即使没有他
we've got the evidence to get Crabtree out.
我们也有了让克拉布特里出来的证据了
Lads, let's at least appear to be working.
小伙子们 至少让我们做工作状好吗
How long have they been in there?
他们在那多久了
Not quite an hour.
不到一个小时
George Crabtree has been exonerated
乔治·克拉布特里已经无罪了
and will be released forthwith.
将会被立刻释放
So, now is our time of parting.
现在我们要离别了
I'm afraid it is. Congratulations.
我想是的 恭喜
You know, I couldn't have done it without you. I disagree.
没有你我做不到的 我可不同意
You've proven yourself a fine detective, Crabtree.
你已经证明自己是个好侦探了 克拉布特里
That's funny, considering I'll probably never be one now.
很有趣 我考虑以后都不干警♥察♥了
True. You won't be going back to the life you had.
真的 你再也回不到以前的那种生活了
It's not gonna be easy for you.
这对你来说可不轻松
Well, I've got the love of a good woman
我已经得到一个好女人的爱了
and a boy who needs taking care of.
还有个孩子需要照顾
I'll see to that.
我会处理好的
Well, good luck to you then.
那么 祝你好运
Clear the gate.
把门打开
Could sink a man if he swallowed this.
如果一个人吞下这个会被噎死
38 carats.
38克拉
It will be beautiful when it's cut.
当它被切割好后会很漂亮
I understand you've located an owner.
我知道你已经找好下家了
Wealthy Dutchman from the Western Transvaal.
来自西德兰士瓦的荷兰富人
Paid for it with his own blood, no doubt.
用他自己的血汗钱买♥♥的 毫无疑问
O'Reilly. Gilchrist.
奥赖利·克里斯特
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表