剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I've been worried about you.
我很担心你
Can I come back to your home to stay?
我能回你家住吗
Yes, of course. I miss home.
当然可以 我很想家
I want to go back,
我想回去
but I don't trust the new Captain can make safe journey.
但我不相信新船长能带来安全的旅程
The new captain, Mr. Philips, he's in our jail cells.
那个新船长 菲利普先生 在我们的囚室里呢
No,
不
Derek Frewen is the new Captain now.
德里克·弗里温现在是新的船长了
The First Officer?
那个大副吗
Frewen has been made the new Captain of the CGS Arctic.
弗里温成了CGS北极号♥的新船长
Ridiculous!
太荒谬了
Frewen is a reliable First Mate, but a hopeless leader!
弗里温是个可靠的大副 但是当个领导者没戏
Doesn't mean he doesn't have ambitions for more.
但不意味着他没有要求更多的野心
Frewen is the traitor.
弗里温是那个叛徒
Betrayed by my own First Mate.
我居然被自己的大副背叛
Let's say he came across Mr. Pimblett's journal,
假设是他发现了平布里特的旅行日志
he recognized its value, and murdered him for it.
他认出了日志的价值 并为此谋杀了平布里特
By pinning the murder on you, he would be eliminating
通过诬陷你 他就排除了所有
all of Sweden's competition.
瑞典人的竞争者
Then he shares Pimblett's western route with the Swedes.
然后他和瑞典人分享了平布里特的西面航线
But when Mr. Philips became Captain,
但当菲利普先生成为船长时
Mr. Frewen felt passed over,
弗里温先生觉得自己被淘汰了
so he attempted to frame him by placing the journal in his room.
所以他把日志放在菲利普的房♥间企图陷害他
And according to Nuniq,
并且据纽尼克所说
Frewen has himself a train ticket to Vancouver.
弗里温给自己定了一张去温哥华的火车票
Where he'll assemble his own crew
在那他会组建自己的船员
and head for the North Pole.
然后直达北极点
To claim it for bloody Sweden.
去声称北极点属于讨厌的瑞典人
He's been the traitor all along.
他从始至终就是叛徒
George.
乔治
Sir,
长官
there's Mr. Frewen now.
那就是弗里温
Mr. Frewen!
弗里温先生
Stop!
停下
Drive!
快开车
Drive! Go! Stop!
快开车 快走 停下
Hey! Out of the way!
嘿 别挡道
Hurry, Frewen!
快 弗里温
I'm free!
我自♥由♥了
And I'm going to take the North Pole for Sweden!
我要为瑞典人拿下北极点了
I'm gonna leave... Get in, you fool!
我就要离开 抓到你了 蠢货
Long live Sweden!
瑞典万岁
Sir, should we give chase?
长官 我们不应该追吗
I don't think so, George.
不需要了 乔治
We have the man we want.
我们抓到我们要的人了
They're not going to be getting
没有这个他们别想
anywhere near the North Pole without this.
靠近北极点半步了
Long live Sweden.
瑞典万岁
Mr. Frewen, you are under
弗里温先生 你因为谋杀
arrest for the murder of Arthur Pimblett,
亚瑟·平布里特和叛国而被逮捕
and for treason.
而被逮捕
Long live Canada.
加拿大万岁
I suppose you'll be heading back home now
既然伯尼尔船长已经无罪释放了
that Captain Bernier's been reinstated.
我想你现在可以回家了
Yes. I miss family.
是的 我很想家
Thank you for Toronto, Crabtree.
在多伦多幸亏有你 克拉布特里
You certainly made the most of it.
你肯定做了很多
I have something for you.
我有礼物给你
"Nuniq of the North in Toronto."
"北方的纽尼克在多伦多"
This way, your family can share in the experience.
这样 你的家人就能分享你的经历了
Mr. Blair said he'd project it for you.
布莱尔先生说他会帮你放映
Thank you, Crabtree.
谢谢你 克拉布特里
Nuniq means kiss.
纽尼克意思是亲吻
No, I just say that.
不 我只是这样说
"Kunik" Means kiss.
"库尼克"意思是亲吻
So what does Nuniq mean?
那纽尼克是什么意思
Another time.
下次告诉你
Merci. Thank you all for your generous support.
谢谢 多谢你的慷慨支持
Captain.
船长
I see the fundraising campaign is a success.
我看这筹款活动很成功啊
Would you like to join my expedition?
你愿意加入我的探险队吗
Well, I'm flattered... Not you, Inspector.
我受宠若惊 不是你 巡官
You, Detective.
是你 探长
Me? Yeah.
我 是的
You're a man of science,
你是个博学的人
and by translating Arthur's journal,
而且通过翻译亚瑟的日志
you proved yourself a worthy replacement.
你证明了自己是个有价值的替补者
If you need a real seaman,
如果你需要一个真正的海员
you take me, not Murdoch.
你就选我 不要选默多克
That may be, Inspector.
也许吧 巡官
But there can be only one Captain,
但船上只能有一个船长
and you, my friend, you're a Captain as well.
至于你 我的朋友 你也是个船长[巡官]
Captain of Station House Number Four.
第四警局的巡官
Captain.
警长
You know,
你知道吗
Captain Bernier asked me to join him on his expedition.
伯尼尔船长邀请我加入他的探险队
Did he now? Hmm.
真的吗 嗯哼
But I told him I could not accept
但考虑到我现在是一名父亲
on account of being a father.
我回绝了
And how long would the expedition take?
这次探险要花多长时间
Four years.
4年
Give or take a year.
或早一年或晚一年
But if not for being a father, you would go?
如果不是已为人父 你就会去是吗
Leaving me here for four years?
留下我一个人在这4年
You would wait for me, Julia.
你会等我的 茱莉亚
Don't be so sure.
不要太确定了
Speaking of being a father, where is our child?
说到当父亲 我们的孩子在哪
Right this way.
在这呢
It replicates the motion of bouncing him on one's knee.
这个机器使他可以依靠双膝的力量来回蹦跶
Look how happy he is.
看他多开心啊
Yes, he's our gleeful bouncer.
是啊 他是我们快乐的小跳跳
I could use one of those at the morgue.
我可以在停尸间也弄一个
That's why I've made three:
因此我做了三个
one for the morgue, one for here and one for my office.
一个放停尸间 一个在这还有一个放我办公室
That way, Roland can remain occupied
那样的话 在我们忙工作的时候
while we go about our work.
罗兰也能帮忙照看一二
We'll never miss a moment. No.
我们一刻也不会错过了 不会
No.
不会
On an all-new Murdoch...
默多克下集预告
"Clubbed" To death.
猛击致死
Do you recognize this putter?
你认识这个锤子吗
Golf is a curse, Murdoch, don't you forget it.
高尔夫是祸因 默多克 难道你忘了吗
Cracking the case...
打碎这个箱子
Quite pleasurable.
多么令人愉快
New information has come to light.
新的信息已经显露出来
will take a stroke of genius.
将会带来神来之笔
I've had an idea.
我有个主意
Murdoch Mysteries,
默多克之谜
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表