剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
maybe it was your sister. It wasn't my sister.
可能就是你妹妹 不是她
Lighten your load, Solomon.
放松些 所罗门
What is this?
这是什么
It's your brother's confession.
这是你哥哥的供认书
No, no, no. He can't have.
不不不 他不可能这样做
I'm afraid we have evidence, Mrs. Thomson.
很遗憾我们已经有证据了 汤姆森夫人
He must have done it for me.
他一定是为了我才这样做的
This case will become a matter of public record soon.
这件案子很快就会成为公众的焦点
You're saying I have no choice now but to tell my husband?
你是说我别无选择只能向我丈夫坦白吗
That's up to you.
这由你决定
You must be Mrs. Thomson.
你一定就是汤姆森夫人
If you could,
如果你可以的话
wouldn't you do the same?
难道你不会做同样的事情吗
I never wanted to be white.
我从没想过要成为白人
I didn't want to be white.
我也没想要成为白人
I just wanted to be free.
我只是想要自♥由♥
Do you see this?
你看到了吗
How could this happen to Mr. Lowry?
这种事怎么会发生在劳里先生身上
It's shameful.
这太可耻了
I have a mind to advise him to sue the Constabulary
我决定自己请律师
and hire the lawyer myself!
帮他起诉你们警局
That would be a mistake, Alderman Hubbard.
这是个失误 哈伯德议员
An innocent man has been accused and attacked.
一个无辜的人被控告和攻击
And folks will call me a murderer the rest of my life.
我的余生都会被人当成杀人犯
The news report was premature.
新闻报道太早下结论了
A miscommunication. It's unfortunate, but it happens.
这是理解错误 这很不幸但是它确实发生了
I'd like to apologise on behalf of the Constabulary.
我愿意代表警局向你道歉
It's Mr. Lowry that deserves your apology.
你应该向劳里先生道歉
Mr. Lowry. I'm sorry for what happened to you, sir.
劳里先生 对于你的遭遇我感到很抱歉
Thank you.
多谢
Well, fine.
很好
Let that be an end to your threats, Alderman.
结束你的恐吓吧 议员
Chief Constable Davis,
戴维斯局长
I know my race is despised,
我知道黑人总是被别人看不起
but I've always believed that, given a fair chance,
但是我一直坚信 只要有一个适当的机会
that will change.
这种状况是会改变的
Was Mr. Lowry given a fair opportunity at your hands?
有人给过劳里先生这样的机会吗
He was belligerent to police.
他喜欢跟警♥察♥作对
You gave him reason to be,
那是因为你总是
the moment you laid your eyes on him.
带着有色眼镜在看他
Do you demand that he be a better man than you,
你要求他成为一个比你棒的人
simply to earn fair treatment?
仅仅是为了获得公平对待 是吗
Maybe the Chief Constable was instructed to
局长只是奉命
make a quick arrest.
赶紧进行抓捕工作
Is that so, Chief Constable?
是这样吗 局长
Nothing of the kind.
并不是
I know that look.
我知道那是什么
I still have no idea where this piece of ivory came from.
我依然不知道这块象牙哪来的
It must have broken off of something.
肯定是从某个东西上脱落的
A small thing.
一个小东西
It could have been dropped there any time before the murder.
可能是在凶杀案发生之前掉在那里的
True.
确实可能
Sir, did you get the impression at any point
警长 你还记得你跟
during your interview with the Pastor
那个牧师谈话时的场景吗
that he could be lying?
他可能在说谎
To protect his sister
为了保护他姐姐
His handwriting on his statement--
他供认书上的字迹与在帕克先生房♥间
it doesn't match the handwriting on this envelope of money
找到的这个装钱的信封上的字迹
that was found in Mr. Parker's room.
并不吻合
And it's doesn't even mention
并且上面没有提到
the blow to Mr. Parker's head.
他打过帕克先生的脑袋
You think she did it. Well, if she did,
你认为是她干的 好吧 如果她这样做了
she's a very good liar.
那她真是个大骗子
She's been living a lie for years.
她活在这个谎言中已经很多年了
Please believe me. Please don't go.
请相信我 不要走
We've loved each other all these years. That won't change.
我们彼此相爱了这么多年 这是不会变的
Please. I know, I didn't mean to.
求你了 我知道 我不是故意的
It was a mistake.
这是个失误
I just-- You betrayed me for the money, I suppose!
我只是...以为你为了钱背叛了我
I love you!
我爱你
Gloria! Please! Please don't go!
格洛丽亚 求你了 不要离开我
You've told him the truth.
你告诉了他真♥相♥
What can we do for you Detective Murdoch?
有什么事吗 默多克探长
Mr. Thomson.
汤姆森先生
You told me that you have never met Frank Parker.
你说你从未见过弗兰克·帕克
I had no idea of any of this until just now,
我什么都不知道
when she came home with this story.
直到刚刚她回到家告诉了我整件事情
Did you think nothing of my reputation,
你不在乎我的声誉
my future in politics?
我的政♥治♥前途 是吗
But you never expresse a problem with Negro people.
但是你从来没有说过你歧视黑人
Of course I don't have a problem.
我当然不歧视黑人
But others do. Powerful backers. Voters
但是其他人会 大批支持者和选民会
Well, they'll all find out about me now.
好了 现在他们会更加了解我
My brother has been arrested for murder.
我哥哥已经因谋杀罪被逮捕
The whole affair will be in the papers.
报刊会将整件事曝光的
It might be a blessing. I can't hide anymore.
这可能是一种解脱 我无法再隐藏了
A blessing!
你竟然说这是一种解脱
We must look at it that way. We must be courageous.
我们必须要勇敢地面对这件事
I suppose it's over then.
我认为一切都结束了
Not quite, Mr. Thomson
并没有 汤姆森先生
You see, I believe you knew of your wife's father
我认为你之前
before today.
就认识你岳父
That's ridiculous.
这太可笑了
The money that was pai to Frank Parker
给弗兰克·帕克买♥♥保险的钱
came from you.
是你给的
This envelope with Mr. Parker's name on it
这个有帕克先生名字的信封
is in your handwriting.
上面是你的笔迹
He came to this house
他来过你家
and he asked you for money.
来向你要钱
You knew the truth and you didn't say anything?
你知道真♥相♥但你却什么都不说 是吗
You're not the only on who can keep a secret.
你保守不住这个秘密
You planned to meet him at the church that morning.
你计划那天早晨在教堂见他
I did nothing of the kind.
我从没有这么做过
This was found at the scene of the murder.
这是在犯罪现场找到的
But it looks remarkably like...
这看起来很像
Yes.
是的
Like this.
像这个
You killed my father?
你杀了我父亲?
I gave him the money he wanted,
我给了他要的封口费
but I couldn't trust him to keep his mouth shut.
但是我没办法相信他能保守这个秘密
He found the truth to be too delightful.
他一定很高兴地看到
That I could be trapped in this...
我陷入这场...
this hoax of a marriage
这场婚姻的骗局
So you hit him over the head and stabbed him.
所以你就打了他的脑袋 然后刺死了他
Can you blame me? He would have ruined me
这能怪我吗 他会毁了我的
Andrew Thomson, you're under arrest
安德鲁·汤姆森 你被捕了
for the murder of Frank Parker.
因为杀害弗兰克·帕克
Miss James, please come in.
詹姆斯小姐 请进
Have a seat.
请坐
I was abrupt with you yesterday
昨天我冒犯了你
when you told me about Mr. Desmond.
当你告诉我有关德斯蒙德先生的事情时
And I also apologize.
我向你道歉
I understand why you did it.
我理解你这样做的原因
But I trust that it won't happen again.
但是我保证这种事情不会再发生了
No indeed.
没关系
Good. Good.
好的 好的
Dr. Ogden has told me that you are a Catholic.
奥格登医生说你是个天主教♥徒♥
Yes.
是的
Catholics face some measure of prejudice and ill will.
天主教♥徒♥要面对一些偏见和敌意
Quite unfairly, I imagine.
我想这是相当不公平的
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表