剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I was relieved.
我松了一口气
And then I saw the blood.
后来我就看见了血
And then I saw the gun.
还看见了枪
the gun! I didn't want
那把枪 我担心她
to leave her without any kind of protection.
无法保护自己所以把枪留给她
I... I kept it at the back of the kitchen drawer.
我... 我把它放在厨房♥抽屉的后面
But that's not where you found it.
但你不是在那找到枪的
It was on the table.
枪在桌上
I picked it up. It was still warm.
我把它捡起来了 当时它还是热的
And that's when George came in.
这个时候乔治就进来了
She's standing there, holding the gun.
她站在那里 手里握着枪
I walked up to her.
我朝她走过去
I didn't even notice the blood that I'd stepped in.
我都没注意到脚底下踩着血
He told me that the police would be here soon,
他告诉我警♥察♥马上就要来了
and that they'd want to speak to me,
他们要和我聊聊
and that I had to leave now.
让我马上离开
I told her to collect Simon and go to an address
我让她带着西蒙去我给她的地址
that I'd given her where I knew she'd be safe.
她在那里会安全
And he told me to never try to contact him,
他还让我永远不要和他联♥系♥
no matter what.
无论什么情况
You thought George killed your husband.
你认为乔治杀了你丈夫
Of course I did. Do you think
当然 你觉得
that I would have let him take the blame if I didn't?
我要是不确定会这样诬陷他吗
I loved him.
我爱他
I still do.
仍然爱
They both thought the other one did it.
他们都认为是对方干的
And bloody Crabtree wiped the fingermarks that could
然而该死的克拉布特里擦掉了
have proven them both innocent. Indeed.
能证明他俩都是清白的的指纹 确实
So what now? We go back to the evidence.
那现在怎么办 我们再回到证据上
What's that?
那是什么
It's a scarf found on Mr. Brooks' body.
是布鲁克斯先生身上的围巾
No doubt he used it to staunch the blood.
毋庸置疑 他肯定用它止过血
What else have we got?
还有哪些证据
Not much, I'm afraid.
恐怕 不多
Detective Murdoch.
默克多探长
I don't have much. I've confirmed
我查出的不多 我确定
the blade you found was the murder weapon.
你找到的刀片就是凶器
The stab was an underhand thrust. No defensive wounds.
凶手偷袭 一刀致命 没有挣扎的痕迹
So, the victim wasn't expecting it.
所以 受害者根本没料到
Based on the angle of entry, I've estimated
从凶器插入的角度 我估计
the killer was several inches taller than the victim.
凶手比受害者高几英寸
Edna! George!
埃德娜 乔治
Step back!
退后
You got five minutes.
你有五分钟时间
Did he say that?
他是这么说的吗
Not in so many words. What do we do?
没有说的很直白 我们该怎么办
We find the man who killed Foster.
我们找到杀害福斯特的人了
He's in here somewhere.
他在这儿的某个地方
How will that help? He was likely hired
那有什么用 他很可能是被
by Foster's partner, and one of the two of them
福斯特的同伙雇用了 并且是他俩中的一个
killed your husband. I'm sure of it.
杀害了你的丈夫 我非常肯定
You got the inmates to bet on who the killer is?
你让那些犯人去下注猜谁是凶手?
It won't stand up in court of course
在法庭上这显然站不住脚
but I'm sure you can
但是我确信当嫌疑犯
extract a confession once the suspect is identified.
被指认出来的时候 你可以得到供词
And do you have a suspect? We believe so.
你已经知道谁是嫌疑犯了吗 我们是这么认为的
A man named Carter got the most bets
一个叫做卡特的男人是被下注最多的
but that was expected due to his thuggish reputation.
但这可能是由于他残暴成性
The trick was to measure the deviation
这个赌局是用来衡量
between the expected and the empirical results.
在猜测和事实结果之间的偏差
There was an anomaly. Pearson.
但出现了反常的现象 皮尔森
Everyone who bet on him was in the yard
所有把赌注压在他身上的人
at the time of the murder.
命案发生时都在院子里
And none of those men
并且这些人
could be persuaded to change their bets.
都不愿意改变他们下注的对象
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Pearson!
皮尔森先生
I don't have to talk to you.
我没必要跟你交谈
That matters little to me.
那对我来说不重要
The evidence speaks for itself.
证据会说明一切
But you may find that it's in your best
但是你会发现你会很乐意
interests to do so.
这么做
How's that? I'm already a convicted criminal.
怎么会 我已经是被认定有罪的人了
Right.
好吧
We'd like to know who hired you.
我们想知道是谁雇用的你
Nobody hired me.
没有人
I doubt very much that you killed
我对你自愿杀死福斯特先生
Mr. Foster for free. - Why not?
这一事深感怀疑 - 为什么不可以
Can't spend money in prison.
监狱里又不能花钱
I sure as hell ain't gonna spend it where I'm going.
我非常确定无论我去哪儿都花不掉那钱
But if that money had been given to your mother...
但是如果那钱已经交到你母亲手上了...
It would be a shame to have to confiscate that money
很抱歉 这个钱会被用来充公
simply because you wouldn't help us out.
仅仅是因为你不愿意协助我们
I never got his name. He was referred to me.
我不知道他的名字 他是被人委托给我的
By whom? He never said.
被谁 他没说
Do you see him here in this photograph?
你看看这张照片上有他吗
Maybe. Well, then maybe you could point him out.
可能有 也许你可以把他指出来
Sirs, I've identified the man in the photo.
先生 我已经鉴定过了照片里的那个男人
His name is Joseph Pringle. He was discharged
他叫约瑟夫·普林格尔 他被解雇了
the same day as Foster. Do we have an address?
和福斯特同一天 有他地址吗
Just an old one in Kingston, sir.
只是金士顿的一所老房♥子 先生
Nothing in Toronto.
在多伦多什么也没有
Henry, we need to find this man.
亨利 我们需要找到这个男人
We have to be able to place him at the scene.
我们必须能在现场找到他
Sir.
好
Murdoch, Edna Brooks said the barrel of the weapon
默多克 埃德娜·布鲁克斯说过
was still warm when she picked it up.
当她拿起枪的时候 枪管还是热的
She could have seen the killer leaving on her way back.
在她回去的时候 很可能看见了那个杀手
If I did, I don't remember.
就算我看见了 我也记不清楚了
Simon might have seen something.
西蒙很可能看见了什么
How's that?
为什么这么说
He returned to the apartment when I was gone.
我离开之后 他又回去那个公♥寓♥了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
He took the money.
他把钱拿走了
I found it missing when I returned.
当我回去的时候 我发现钱不见了
Where might we find him?
在哪里可以找到他
Please, if you have any idea...
拜托 如果你知道的话
Stop! Police! Stay right there!
站住 警♥察♥ 给我站好!
Simon, your mother's worried about you.
西蒙 你母亲很担心你
She's not my mother. She says that you went back
她不是我母亲 她说你回去过
to the apartment the night that your father was killed.
那个公♥寓♥ 在你父亲被杀害的晚上
She lied! She knows, Simon.
她骗人 她确定 西蒙
She said that you took some money that she was saving.
她说了你把她放在那儿的钱拿走了
I didn't take anything. Listen. We don't
我没有拿任何东西 听着
care about the money.
我们不关心钱的下落
We think you might have seen something
我们认为你很可能
the night that your father was killed.
在你父亲被杀害的那个晚上看到了些什么
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Simon...
西蒙...
we believe your father may have been killed
我们认为你父亲可能是
by a fellow soldier.
被一个战友杀害的
Not Constable Crabtree?
不是克拉布特里探员吗
We need your help, son.
我们需要你的帮助 孩子
Did you return to the apartment the night
你父亲被杀害的那晚
of your father's murder? - Yes.
你回去那个公♥寓♥了吗 - 没错
Where was your father when you returned home?
当你回家的时候 你父亲在哪儿
In bed. Sleeping one off.
在床上 睡着觉
Was anyone hanging around
当你进入和离开公♥寓♥的时候
when you entered or left the apartment?
有没有人在附近
Uh, there was a man outside when I left.
嗯, 当我离开的时候 有个男的在外面
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表