剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
调查一下约翰·登普西
Any outstanding warrants.
用随便哪个能用的逮捕证
He seems unduly wary of the police.
他好像对警方有些过度警惕了
There he is.
他来了
Ewan Gallagher.
尤恩·加拉格尔
You've killed him!
你杀了他
Are you alright, son? He needs a doctor!
你还好吗 儿子 他需要医生
How will I ever afford a doctor?
我压根请不起医生
My poor boy!
我可怜的孩子
Thank you. Now!
谢谢 就是现在
Now, now, now, now! Hey! Hey, stop!
快快快 喂 喂 站住
Unhand me!
放开我
I know you...
我认识你
I've got you now, you little guttersnipe.
我抓住你了 你这个穷小子
Be still.
老实点
Please sir, let go.
求求你了先生 放了我吧
I'm hurt.
我受伤了
That won't work on me this time, Ewan.
这次这招不管用了 尤恩
No, sir,
不是 先生
I'm terribly hurt.
我真的很痛
I must see a doctor straightaway.
我需要立刻看医生
You know, if you keep these shenanigans up,
听好了 要是你继续玩这种把戏
you really will hurt yourself,
你真的会伤到自己的
you'll injure yourself badly.
而且伤的很严重
I know you're right
我知道你说得没错
because that's what's happened!
因为我是真的受伤了
Really?
真的假的
Well, no wonder,doing something so foolish.
干出这么蠢的事情 不受伤才怪
Alright, let's get you off to a hospital.
行了 送你去医院
You're the nicest policeman I ever met.
你是我见过最好的警♥察♥
I'm not being nice. I'm a good judge of character.
不是我人好 我只是能明辨人品
Hey, get back here!
喂 给我回来
You won't get very far away! We've got your mother!
你跑不远的 你妈还在这儿呢
She's not my mother!
她才不是我妈
What?
什么
Inspector, Constable Frank Peakes.
警长 我是弗兰克·皮克斯警♥察♥
I was told you wanted to speak with me.
听说您想跟我谈谈
Come in.
进来
I've heard that you dropped by Riley's Sawmill
我听说你今天经过陶器路时
up by Pottery Road today. That's right.
顺便走访了莱利锯木厂 是的
And you were there a couple of weeks ago, as well.
几个礼拜前 你也去过那儿
What of it?
有什么问题吗
Did you notice
你有没有注意到
that Riley's been using House of Industry men
莱利一直在利用工厂里的工人
at the mill?
给自家的磨坊干活
Why would I?
和我有什么关系吗
Using city workers for personal gain is illegal.
利用公家的工人谋私利是犯法的
I'm sure that Riley would pay to keep that quiet.
莱利肯定为这事付了不少封口费
Are you implying I'm on the take, sir?
你在暗指是我拿了封口费吗 先生
You seem to be going there pretty often.
你似乎经常去那儿
I was there two weeks ago
我两个礼拜前去过一次
to check on code violations.I went there today
是去核实有没有违规行为 我今天去
to look for my beat partner.He's been missing
是去找我那个巡逻的搭档
for 3 days now.
他已经失踪三天了
And you thought you'd find him at a sawmill?
你觉得在一个锯木厂里能找得到他
It was on his beat.And three nights ago
那是他的辖区 三天前的晚上
we received an anonymous report of
我们接到一个匿名的举报
a body being buried in the vicinity.
说附近有一具尸体埋在那儿
What was the name of your partner?
你搭档叫什么名字
Robert Hall.
罗伯特·霍尔
Constable Hall.
霍尔警官
Crabtree! Sir.
克拉布特里 长官
Where have you been?
你跑哪儿去了
Sir, the boy got away,
先生 那个男孩跑了
but Higgins is putting the mother in the cells now.
但希金斯把他妈妈关起来了
What are you talking about the boy?
你在说什么男孩呢
The boy from when Higgins and I
那个在我和希金斯
were queerplunged on our way
去买♥♥香蕉圣代的路上
to get our banana splits!
莫名其妙冲出来碰瓷的男孩
Queer Sir, queerplunged.
什么玩意 长官 碰瓷
Tricked, conned, scammed.Sir... Queerplunged.
诡计 欺诈 忽悠 长官 就是碰瓷
You're probably wondering about John Dempsey, sir.
你是不是在想关于约翰·登普西的事 长官生
I am.
确实
Station Five issued an arrest warrant for him
三个礼拜前五区警♥察♥局发布过
three weeks ago.
关于他的逮捕令
What for?
为什么要逮捕他
For beating up one of their coppers.
因为他揍了一个警官
Did you speak to Constable Peakes?
你和皮克斯警官谈过了吗
Bugger Peakes.He was at the sawmill
可怜的皮克斯 他去锯木厂
looking for his partner,Constable Hall.
找他的搭档霍尔警官了
C-Hall.
原来是这个意思
Apparently the mill was on his beat.
显然那个磨坊在他的辖区内
He's been missing since Tuesday.
他星期二的时候就失踪了
You should have seen him Tuesday afternoon.
你周二下午应该见到过他的
Copper showed up and he bolted.
警♥察♥一来 他就跑得比兔子还快
Didn't even come back for his pay.
甚至没有回来拿钱
Dempsey wasn't seen around the mill
霍尔警官来过之后
after Constable Hall's visit.
登普西就在磨坊周围失踪了
Do you wanna deal with him now?
你想现在就处理他吗
No, no. In the morning.
不了 早上再说吧
You're a copper?
你是警♥察♥
A bloody copper!
该死的警♥察♥
Don't move. John Dempsey,
不许动 约翰·登普西
you're under arrest for the murder of Cal Graveman.
你因谋杀卡尔·格雷夫曼而被逮捕了
Who? Jefferson Brick.
谁 杰弗逊·布里克
I never killed Brick. Why would I kill Brick?
我没杀布里克 我杀他干嘛
Because he witnessed you burying
因为他目睹了你掩埋
the body of Constable Hall.
霍尔警官尸体的过程
What?
什么
He saw you, Mr. Dempsey.
他看见你了 登普西先生
He gave a full account to Station House Number Five.
他向五区警局详实叙述了事情经过
Brick was no witness.
布里克不是目击者
I was the witness. You?
我才是 你
I called the police.
我报的警
I told them I saw a body being buried.
我告诉他们我看见有人在埋一具尸体
Then why did you attack me?
那你攻击我♥干♥嘛
And why did you run this afternoon?
而且今天下午你跑什么
I thought you were here to kill me.
我以为你是来杀我的
Why would I kill you?
我杀你干嘛
The copper who came by today?
今天来的那个条子吗
He was the one I saw
他就是我那天看见
burying that body.
埋尸体的人
That's far enough. I'm telling you.
严肃点 少胡说八道
I swear, I'm the witness.
我发誓 我才是目击者
You saw a policeman burying a body?
你看见一名警♥察♥在埋尸体吗
I didn't know he was a copper until he came by
他今早来之前 我根本不知道
earlier today. Hey! Hey! You!
他是个条子 喂 你们两个
Get out.You leave the premises,
出去 告诉我你们为什么打架
or I'm calling the police.
不然我就叫警♥察♥了
I am the police.
我就是警♥察♥
I'm Detective William Murdoch of the Toronto Constabulary.
我是多伦多警♥察♥局的威廉·默多克探长
I'm acting under orders of Inspector Thomas Brackenreid.
我受托马斯·布拉肯里德警长差遣
I need you to telephone Mr. Brackenreid
你去打电♥话♥给四区警局
at Station House Number Four and have him meet me
找布拉肯里德警长 让他来
at the Riley sawmill. And you, get up.
莱利锯木厂见我 至于你 起来
What? You're coming with me
干嘛 你跟我走一趟
and you're going to show me where that body is buried.
带我去看埋尸体的地方
I thought you said
我记得你说过
it was in a shallow grave.
这只是个浅坟
It was.
之前是这样没错
Are you sure this is the right spot?
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表