剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I'm taking you and I will do with you as I wish.
我会娶你 然后随我心愿和你生活
You're my wife, Gladys.
你是我的妻子 格拉迪斯
But first you'll tell me where your new lady friend is.
但首先你要告诉我你的新女友在哪里
I don't know who you are talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't lie to me!
别对我说谎
Where is Ms. Grace?
格雷斯小姐在哪里
I know she's here. It's how I found you.
我知道她在这里 所以我才能找到你
I followed her.
我跟着她来的
She's gone.
她已经走了
Why did you make me do that?
你为什么逼我这么做
Please leave me, Joe.
拜托放开我 乔
Tell me what you did to Lillian.
告诉我你对莉莲做了什么
Do it, Emily.
开枪吧 埃米莉
Tell me! Now!
告诉我 现在
I'd been looking for her a long time.
我已经找了她很长时间了
I didn't need anyone else knowing I was alive.
我不需要让其他人知道我还活着
And your Lillian,
而你的莉莲
or whatever she was calling herself,
或者叫她的其他什么名字
sure was surprised when I found her.
在我找到她的时候吃惊得很
Hello, Helen.
你好 海伦
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
Where's Gladys?
格拉迪斯在哪儿
Leave us be, Joe. Leave us all be.
放过我们 乔 让我们都解脱吧
Where is my wife?
我妻子在哪儿
Suit yourself.
随你便吧
I'll find her.
我会找到她的
Dr. Grace!
格雷斯医生
Emily. Give me the gun.
埃米莉 把枪给我
He killed Lillian.
他杀了莉莲
Emily,
埃米莉
don't take the law into your own hands.
不要擅用私刑
Take it from me, it's a mistake.
相信我 那是个误会
Please, Emily, give me the gun.
拜托 埃米莉 把枪给我
Emily, it's alright.
埃米莉 没事的
Emily.
埃米莉
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
To England. Yes. To England.
致英格兰 没错 致英格兰
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Change will do you good, Doctor.
稍做改变对你有好处 医生
It's what Lillian would have wanted.
莉莲也会这么想的
It's what I want.
那也是我所想的
Sorry to intrude. I've put a call through for you, sir.
抱歉打扰 有电♥话♥找您 先生
It's urgent. right.
紧急事件 好吧
Well, if this takes some time,
若这需要时间
please remember: your heart will mend.
请记住 你的心灵定会愈合
Good luck. Thank you, Inspector.
祝你好运 谢谢 警长
You know, I've always wanted to visit London.
你知道吗 我一直想着要游一次伦敦
Take care, Dr. Grace. Thank you.
保重 格雷斯医生 谢谢
London, England. I must say I'm somewhat jealous.
英国 伦敦 不得不说我有些嫉妒了
Perhaps you'll find occasion to visit.
也许你会有机会来游玩的
I would very much like that.
那我会非常高兴的
Doctor.
医生
You made me better at my job, Detective.
你让我的工作做得更好 警探
I can say the same about you.
这也是我想对你说的
Well... goodbye.
好了 再见
Good luck. Good luck.
祝你好运 祝你好运
We have a spot of bother, Murdoch.
我们有麻烦了 默多克
What's that? We have a body on the way.
怎么了 有具尸体要运过来
When does Dr. Slater arrive?
斯莱特医生什么时候到
It is Dr. Slater.
尸体就是斯莱特医生
The old codger kicked the bucket on the train.
这个老怪胎在火车上一命呜呼了
Oh, my.
天呐
It would appear we are in need of a coroner, then.
那么我们就缺了个验尸官
What?
怎么了
Would you like to drive?
你要来开车吗
I would rather you did, George.
还是你来吧 乔治
Next stop, Union Station.
下一站 联合车站
So I suppose this is it.
那么我想就是这里了
I suppose it is.
我想是的
Thank you.
谢谢
You have to let go, Emily.
你必须放下了 埃米莉
But what if I don't want to, George?
但如果我不想走呢 乔治
What if...
如果
what if this is a mistake?
如果这只是个错误
Well, that's what you need to find out.
那么你就需要把它找出来
Alright?
好吗
Goodbye, George Crabtree.
再见 乔治·克拉布特里
Goodbye, Emily Grace.
再见 埃米莉·格雷斯
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表