剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
He may even be in
他也很有可能
on the scheme.
参与到这次交易中
I doubt very much if Murdoch
我不太相信默多克
is on the take.
参与了
His wife has more money than he'll ever earn.
他妻子挣的钱比这样得来的多多了
All the more reason.
我们需要更好的证据
Can you supply corroborating evidence
你能提供除了
of anyone else other than your colleague?
你的同事以外的其它证据吗
Eddie Crawford. The pawnbroker?
埃迪·克劳福德 那个当铺老板
Crawford's payments were marked with an ink
克劳福德行贿的钱用了一种
that's visible only under ultra-violet light.
只能在紫外线下才能显出来的墨水
Why would we do that unless it was our intention to prove
要不是为了证明那些钱的来向
where that money came from? You make a good point.
我们干嘛要这么做 说得有理
If the money is marked, I'll accept your story.
如果钱被做了记号♥ 我会接受你的解释
What am I supposed to be seeing?
我怎么什么也没看到
I don't understand.
我不明白
I do.
我明白
Eddie switched the bills.
埃迪把钱给换了
It was a set-up from the word go.
从一开始这就是个陷阱
Have you any other evidence to support your claim?
你还有其它的证据证明你的辩解吗
Constable Jenson was responsible for the pick-ups.
詹森巡警也曾经拿过那些钱
He's in our cells.
他被关在我们的牢房♥里
Take him to the Interview Room.
把他带到审问室
Sir, I believe Constable Jenson
先生 我觉得如果
may speak more freely if Chief Constable Davis
戴维斯局长不在场的话
isn't in the room at the time. Why is that?
詹森巡警可能会更坦率 为什么
Because he told us the intended recipient of the money
因为他告诉我们那些钱的收受者
was Chief Constable Davis.
就是戴维斯局长
This is some kind of ploy. I'll be the judge of that.
这是污蔑 我会做出判定
I never said the money was going to Davis.
我从来没说过那些钱是戴维斯拿的
What did you say?
那你说了什么
I told him, as far as I knew, the money went to Peakes.
我告诉他 据我所知 那些钱到了皮克斯手里
But Peakes is dead. I know.
但是皮克斯死了 我知道
I-I-I said I don't know who gets the money now.
我说了我不知道现在谁拿到了那些钱
Maybe no one. That's when his eyes lit up.
可能没有人 说这句话时他的眼睛亮了
Get me Eddie Crawford.
把埃迪·克劳福德带来
Yeah, I told them I was making payments
是的 我告诉他们我在交钱
but I never said nothing about Davis.
但我从来没有提到戴维斯
What about this marked money they gave you?
那他们给你的那些做了标记的钱呢
They never gave me any money.
他们从来没有给我任何钱
You lying bastard! Sir, sir, sir! Worsley!
你个混♥蛋♥撒谎 长官 长官 沃斯利
Get him out of here. You just earned yourself
把他带出去 你把你自己
a trip to the cells. Murdoch, will you escort--
送去了监牢 默多克 你能送他
I know my own way.
我知道怎么去
Sir, Chief Constable Davis
先生 戴维斯局长
is behind this. When he found out Inspector Brackenreid
在操纵这件事 当他发现布拉肯里德警长
was on to his corruption, he conspired with Eddie Crawford
在调查这件事时 他就连同埃迪·克劳福特
and Constable Jenson to turn the tables on him.
和詹森巡警把黑锅背在他身上
So far, the only evidence put forth
到目前为止 唯一提到的证据
suggests that Inspector Brackenreid attempted to...
都指明布拉肯里德警长为了自己的利益
insert himself into a racketeering ring
想要加入这个敲诈勒索圈
for personal profit and nothing else!
除此之外没有其他的证据
Like you, I am a man
像你一样 我也是个
of evidence, Detective.
相信证据的人 探长
Davis knew that we knew he was corrupt.
戴维斯知道我们发现了他受贿
He must have figured we would eventually uncover the truth.
他肯定知道了我们最终肯定会揭发他
He used our own ambition against us.
他用我们自己的野心来对抗我们
All these years, I thought that Davis
这么多年 我以为戴维斯
was thick. Turns out the man's a bloody genius.
是个粗人 结果看来这个人是个冷血的天才
Sir, our situation is a product of our own stupidity,
先生 我们现在的处境是由我们的愚蠢造成的
not his brilliance. In hindsight,
不是因为他的聪明 现在看来
it should have struck us as suspicious
我们两个势单力薄的人指正戴维斯是很可疑
that two men would independently point to Davis.
指证戴维斯是很可疑
As soon as Shriver went downtown instead
当时知道施赖弗到了市区
of Allen Gardens, I should have smelled a rat.
而不是艾伦♥公♥园 我就应该察觉到不妙
I wanted to believe. That was my mistake.
我宁愿相信这是我自己的失误
Sir, how did you come to be holding that money?
长官 那笔钱是怎么到你手上的
A woman in mink took it out of the bin.
一个穿貂皮大衣的女人从垃圾桶里把钱拿走了
She dropped it as I gave chase and I was
在我追捕的时候她把钱掉了
just about to put it back when they collared me.
而我刚想还回去的时候他们就抓住我了
The onus will be on the prosecution to prove
控方有责任去
beyond a reasonable doubt.
排除合理疑点
It's not about putting me in jail, Murdoch.
这不仅是关系到我要坐牢 默多克
It's about shutting me up. I'll lose my job,
这会彻底毁了我 我将失去我的工作
I'll lose my pension...
我将失去我的退休金
Oh God, Margaret will be in the poorhouse.
噢天呐 玛格丽特也会进救济院
Surely there's a chink in this elaborate scheme.
在这个详尽复杂的计划中肯定会有破绽
It's not that elaborate, Julia.
没有那么复杂 茱莉亚
It simply requires the testimony of two men
只要那两个一直在说谎的人
who are sticking to a lie. What about the woman?
出来作证就可以了 那个女人呢
If she hadn't have taken the money out of the trash,
如果她没有从垃圾里拿走钱
the Inspector would never have put his hands on it.
警长就不可能会碰那些钱
She must be part of the plot.
她肯定是计划里的一环
Even if I were able
就算我能找到她
to locate her, Julia, I fear that she would simply
茱莉亚 我只怕她会
fold her story in with the others.
和其他人串通起来扭曲事实
I don't know. The Constable and the pawnbroker
这我倒没想过 巡警和当铺老板
were both part of Davis' scheme.
都是戴维斯计划中的一环
The mystery woman, she just ran off into the night.
那个神秘的女人 她就这么在黑夜里逃跑了
Davis may not have intended for her to be found.
戴维斯也许根本没想过她会被发现
Doesn't seem fair, does it?
看起来似乎不公平 是吗
To lose your job, your pension.
即将失去你的工作 你的退休金
To be sent to a prison with a bunch of convicts
还要被送进监狱和一群被你送进去的
you helped put away.
罪犯待在一起
I hear they don't take kindly to that.
我听说他们可不会善待你
Come here to rub it in, have you?
你是来这落井下石的吗
I'm not here to gloat, Tom.
我不是来幸灾乐祸的 汤姆
I don't want to see you destroyed
我不想看到你毁在一场
over a momentary... lapse of judgment.
短暂的 疏忽的审判中
My only lapse of judgment was underestimating you.
我唯一判断失误的就是小看了你
Yes, but you did
是的 但你还是小看我了
and here we are.
然后就成了现在这样
Me standing here and you sitting there.
我站在这里而你坐在里面
What is it you want, Davis?
你想要什么 戴维斯
I've come with an offer.
我是来给你提供一份工作的
An offer? A position has opened up
工作 一份在市档案部的
at City Records. It's not police work
的工作 虽然不是警职
and it won't pay much. But...
而且报酬也不高 但是
you'll keep your pension and stay out of jail.
你能保住你的退休金并且不用坐牢
And what do you get? Peace of mind,
那你能得到什么 内心的宁静
knowing that the constables at Station Five
第五分局的巡警们
won't be harassed.
不再被骚扰
That police manpower
警局人手不再
won't be wasted on fruitless investigations.
浪费在没有结果的地方
You want me to call off Murdoch.
你想要我叫停默多克的调查
I want you to understand that this salvation
我想要你明白我为你安排的
I've arranged for you is contingent.
退路是有条件的
Sir, this is blackmail. We can't just give in.
长官 这是勒索 我们不能妥协
This is my life we're taking about, Murdoch.
我们在谈论的是我的人生 默多克
I may not be a copper anymore, but at least
我也许再也不是一个警♥察♥ 但至少
my family won't end up in the poorhouse.
我的家人最终不至于穷困潦倒
Sir, if you'll just give me a bit more time,
长官 如果你能再给我一点时间
I can prove th--
我会证明
I've already submitted my resignation. It's done,
我已经提交了我的辞职信 都结束了
it's over. Good morning, Detective.
都结束了 早上好 探长
Tom, Mr. Dilbert
汤姆 市档案部的
in City Records is expecting you.
呆伯特先生在等着你
I'll be there shortly. I've just got to get this lot
我会尽快过去的 我只是要把这一大箱东西
home first. Your badge, Tom.
先拿回家 你的警徽 汤姆
Good luck. Sir, I still think...
祝你好运 长官 我还是认为
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表