剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
能够发射到纽约
Purely for defensive purposes.
仅仅是为了防御而已
But now, someone has killed the minister and is threatening
但是现在 有人杀死了部长并威胁要
to fire said rocket.
发射那枚火箭
What will it be carrying?
它载着什么过去
Approximately 200 pounds of TNT.
大约200磅的TNT
We're telling you now so that arrangements can be made
我们现在告诉你就是想当场作出安排
on the ground to minimize loss of life.
来将损失降到最低
I can say without rancor
可以说撇开仇恨不提
that while America appreciates your candor,
美国很感激你们的坦诚
if this rocket is fired and lives are lost,
如果这支火箭发射了并且造成了人员伤亡
a state of war will exist between
美国和加拿大之间
the United States and Canada.
必然会发动战争
What are our options, gentlemen?
我们有什么选择吗 先生们
We pay the ransom.
我们来支付赎金
That is not an option.
这并不是一个选项
I understand, sir. A $4 million hole wouldn't
我理解 先生 四百万美元的漏洞逃不过
escape public scrutiny. Are you suggesting
群众的眼睛 你的言外之意是
I would choose destruction of my country over my career?
在我任职期间我要选择让我的国家毁灭吗
No. No, not at, at all, sir.
不 不 当然不是 先生
I regret if you inferred that
我很后悔如果您是说
I was inferring that... - Enough.
我说的就是... - 够了
You're a good spy, Meyers.
你是个称职的间谍 迈耶斯
Your skills as a toady are sadly lacking.
但你拍马屁的功夫烂到家
I won't bankrupt this country in order to save it.
为了挽救我的国家不让它破产
$4 million would hardly bankrupt the country, sir.
四百万美元不会让国家破产的 先生
And what about the next payment? And the payment after that?
如果还需要支付呢 一而再再而三呢
Until we find this rocket,
在火箭找到之前
the millions will flow
上百万美元将像下水道里的水一样
like water down a drain.
一去不回头
Prime Minister, if I may?
首相 我能说几句吗
The schematics of this second rocket show it launching
这个二级火箭模型的图显示
from an angle of 122.4 degrees.
火箭会从122.4度角发射
So, southeast.
所以 东南方向
Assuming that the intended target is lower Manhattan,
预定目标是下曼哈顿区
I can trace back along this bearing
我追随这个方位
to where the rocket is being launched from.
就能找到火箭发射的地方
But it could be anywhere along this line?
但可以是这条线路上的任何地方
Yes, sir. That's why I would need
是的 先生 这就是我需要
to calculate the expected range of the rocket.
计算火箭的辐射范围
Could you make such a calculation?
你会做这样的计算吗
No. Well, yes. Yes.
不能 也不是 能 能
But I would have to return to Mr. Pendrick's facility.
但是我比如要归还潘德瑞克先生的设备才行
Well, then, do so! With all haste!
那就去啊 赶紧的
Gentlemen. Sir.
先生们 先生
Sorry if I'm interrupting.
如有打扰实属抱歉
It's quite alright, Julia. What is it?
没关系 茱莉娅 怎么了
Someone's interfered with morgue evidence.
有人破坏殓房♥的证据
Pertaining to which case? The latest, I'm afraid.
哪件案子的 我恐怕是最近那一起
Minister Fergus.
费格斯部长
I always place the jar with the label directly facing front.
我总是把坛子的标签向前放
And this is?
这是什么
Mr. Fergus's stomach contents.
费格斯先生的胃容物
And when you returned?
你回来的时候呢
The label was skewed to the right.
标签向右歪了
What are these?
这些是什么
I've yet to do my analysis.
我还没分♥析♥
No spy worth his name
没有间谍会牺牲自己的名誉
would leave such an obvious indicator.
留下这么明显的证据
He wanted us to find this.
他故意让我们发现这个的
You think this was the work of a spy? Of course.
你认为这出自一个间谍之手 当然
Likely one of our own. He lacked sufficient time
很有可能是我们的间谍中的一人 他没时间
to alter the contents, so he chose instead
改变胃容物 所以他在里面
to adulterate them, leaving a suspicion of said alteration.
掺了点儿东西 做了小小的改动
Unless, of course, he anticipated
当然了 除非他料到
we would make that assumption.
我们会做出上述设想
Was there any sign of a breakin? No.
有没有闯入的痕迹 没有
Was there anyone else in the morgue when you left?
在你离开的时候有没有别的人在殓房♥
The morgue attendant, possibly.
殓房♥的值班人员可能在
Bring him to me.
把他带来见我
I'd like to interview him personally.
我想单独见见他
This is exactly the same rocket as the one we built.
这正是我造的那一枚火箭
I was hoping to determine its range
我正想用这些图表确认一下
from these diagrams.
火箭的范围
Oh, if we know exact mass,
如果我们知道精确的质量
we can solve for distance
我们就用我父亲的方程式
using my father's equation. Well, the plan calls
算出距离 这个计划需要
for 200 pounds of TNT.
200磅的TNT
I don't know the tare weight of the rocket.
我不知道火箭的空重
I do. This should take just a few minutes.
我知道 需要几分钟
We're going to have to scale this down.
我们必须要缩小范围
Here, here.
这里 这里
Mississauga Road?
米西索加路
Just east of here. What of it?
就在这东边 这又表示什么
The carbon sheet must have been folded,
碳薄片一定被折过
preventing the rest of the word from printing through.
防止剩下的字被透印过去
"289 Miss."
"289 米西"
You think this could be Mississauga Road?
你觉得是米西索加路吗
That's all we have.
只有这一个地点了
He had nothing to do with this.
他和此事没关系
He's worked with me for years.
他和我一起工作很多年了
He won't talk.
他不会说的
I may need to apply more strenuous methods.
我可能需要采取点儿强硬手段了
I thought the Canadian government foreswore the use of torture.
我以为加拿大政♥府♥已经废除严刑拷打这一套了
Technically, I'm not part of the Canadian government, Doctor.
严格来说 我不属于加拿大政♥府♥ 医生
Just calm down.
你冷静点
Who else has a key to the morgue?
还有谁有殓房♥的钥匙
The other morgue attendants, but they'd already...
其他殓房♥工作人员 但他们已经...
Doctor?
医生
Excuse me, gentlemen.
失陪一下 先生们
I need to test a theory.
我要去验证一个想法
Based on assumed mass, I've calculated
基于假定质量 我算出距离为
distance of 349 miles.
349英里
349 miles...
349英里...
Mississauga Road.
米西索加路
It looks like your suspicions were correct.
看起来你的怀疑是正确的
Shall we?
走吗
There's nothing here!
这儿什么都没有
Could we have missed it?
会是我们错过了吗
The specifications call for a launch muzzle
说明要求在122.4度
and a control room at a bearing of 122.4 degrees.
有发射的炮口和控制室
We've passed nothing like that.
我们不可能错过这样的东西
Unless Ms. Tsiolkovsky's calculations were wrong.
除非齐奥尔科夫斯基夫人计算错误
Have a look at this.
看这个
Svetlana's calculations.
斯维特拉娜的计算
She used the distance to calculate for the mass,
她用距离来算质量
instead of the mass to calculate the distance.
而不是用质量来算距离
But how would she know the distance?
但她怎么会知道距离呢
We spoke about Mississauga Road.
我们谈到了米西索加路
You think she deliberately misled us to that location.
你认为是她故意把我们误导到那里
How do I keep doing this?
我怎么会这样呢
How can I, a man of reason and intellect,
我这么一个理性又智慧的男人
possess such...
怎么就
terrible judgement in those I trust...
对一个我信任 我爱的人
in those I give my heart to?
做出了那么糟糕的判断呢
We need to redo the calculation.
我们得重新计算
Yes, of course. Forgive me my self-pity.
当然 请原谅我的自怨自艾
Let's get to work.
我们继续工作吧
My landlady said you asked to see me?
房♥东说您要见我
Ms. James. Did you go into
詹姆斯小姐 你昨天
the evidence locker earlier today, while I was out?
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表