剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Vast improvement.
改善了很多
I wish Roland took to baths with such ease.
我希望给罗兰洗澡的时候能有这么轻松
He puts up a fuss? Always,
他会闹吗 一直都会
but then maybe I'm not doing it right?
但也可能是我方法不对
I question how well suited I am to the tasks of motherhood.
我问自己是否是位合格的母亲
Well, maybe...
可能...
Miss James, come look at this.
詹姆斯小姐 过来看看这个
Sir, the crew seemed genuinely
先生 听到他是被勒死的时候
surprised to hear that he'd been strangled,
那些船员看起来都很吃惊
yet I still get the sense they're hiding something.
但是我总觉得他们在隐瞒什么
Did you speak with the Inuit fellow who found the body?
你有没有和那个发现尸体的因纽特人谈过话
Yes sir, Nuniq. He mentioned that
是的先生 他叫纽尼克 他提到
when he happened upon the body,
当他发现尸体的时候
Pimblett was without gloves,
平布利特没有戴手套
which obviously was unusual due to the cold weather.
在这么冷的天气不带手套太不寻常了
As if he had been forced off the ship against his will.
就像他是被强迫下船的一样
Did Mr. Nuniq...
纽尼克先生有没...
Just Nuniq, sir. No Mister.
只有纽尼克 不加先生
Did Nuniq report the inconsistency to Captain Bernier?
纽尼克有没有把这个事情告诉伯尼尔船长
He did, sir, and apparently Captain Bernier
他说了 先生 很明显伯尼尔船长
tore a strip off him for making mention of it.
不让他提这件事
William! You'll not believe...
威廉 你不会相信...
We're trying to get him to sleep, Julia.
我们正努力让他入睡 茱莉娅
I'm sorry. It's alright, it's alright.
抱歉 好了 好了
When I took Mr. Pimblett out...
当我把平布利特先生搬出来的时候...
Well, there's no point whispering now, Doctor.
现在已经没必要小声说话了 医生
Right.
好吧
You were saying, Julia?
你刚刚说什么 茱莉娅
The benefits of the bath revealed Mr. Pimblett
平布利特先生的尸体泡完之后暴露出
had a shackle around his right ankle.
他的右踝上被捆绑过的迹象
He was imprisoned before his death?
在他死之前 他被囚禁过吗
Only one person would have authority to do such a thing:
只有一个人有权利这么做
Captain Bernier.
伯尼尔船长
Mr. Pimblett had been shackled.
平布利特先生被捆绑过
Our coroner found evidence of it.
我们的验尸官发现了证据
Just what did he do to warrant imprisonment?
他做了什么要囚禁他
Poor, poor Arthur had gone mad.
可怜的 可怜的亚瑟发疯了
I was forced to confine
我是迫不得已才把
my best friend in his room, for his own safety
我最好的朋友关在他的房♥间里 为了他自己
and that of my crew. He was mad.
还有我船员的安全 他当时疯了
Well then, how is it he
那么 他是如何
came to be three miles away from your ship?
跑到距离你船三英里之外的地方去的
He escaped.
他逃跑了
I shackled him to a pipe but he broke it and ran off.
我把他绑在管子上 但是他弄断之后跑掉了
Lord knows what he was thinking.
天知道他是怎么想的
What was he doing?
他做了什么
I mean, how did this madness manifest itself?
我是说 他发疯的时候是怎样的
He was delusional,
陷入妄想
even thought we were in the Pacific Ocean.
他甚至觉得我们是在太平洋里
Drawing maps and babbling on about
画地图 还有胡说一些有关
Pacific salmon.
太平洋的三文鱼的话
Pacific...
太平洋...
Pacific salmon?
太平洋的三文鱼吗
I'm telling you, he was deranged!
我说了他精神错乱
Obsessed by the fish!
一门心思在鱼上面
Why did you keep this from us?
为什么你先前不跟我们说这件事
To preserve his name, sir.
为了保护他的名誉 先生
I'm sorry not to tell you before.
我很抱歉之前没有告诉你
Are you now prepared to tell us who strangled him?
那你现在准备好告诉我们是谁勒死他的了吗
I don't know nothing about it.
对于这个我真的不知道
I swear to you, Detective.
我发誓 侦探
I can only imagine that in his
我只能想象出 以他疯掉的状态
crazed state, he wandered into a hostile Inuit community.
闯进了不友善的因纽特部落
You're suggesting that Mr. Pimblett was killed by Inuit?
你在暗示平布利特先生是被因纽特人杀害的吗
Wouldn't be the first time, sir.
这也不是第一次了 先生
Sir, I'm to speak with Nuniq this evening.
先生 今晚我会跟纽尼克谈谈
I'll ask him the likelihood that Pimblett was killed by Inuit.
我会问他是不是因纽特人杀害的平布利特
Or Nuniq himself, George.
或者是纽尼克自己 乔治
We're very lucky to get a table at this restaurant.
我们很幸运能在这家餐厅占到位置吃饭
It's very popular
这里座无虚席
and, as you can see, very expensive.
并且 正如你所看见的 也很贵
No, no, no.
不可以 不可以
Very sorry, please excuse me. I am Nuniq.
非常抱歉 打扰了 我叫纽尼克
No, Nuniq.
不行 纽尼克
Please pardon my friend. He's not accustomed
请原谅我的朋友 他对我们的习惯
to our customs. Nuniq...
不是很习惯 纽尼克...
Thank you.
谢谢
Sir.
先生
In my culture, we share everything.
在我的文化里 我们会分享所有东西
My food is yours.
我的食物是你的
Your food mine.
你的食物也是我的
In the beginning it was not mine, or ours.
从最开始它也不属于我 或是我们
Today it is not.
现在它也不是
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢这种观念
In some ways, that's more civilized than our society.
在某种程度上 那比我们的社会更文明
Sometimes it feels like everybody's
有时候 它感觉像是每个人
crawling over one another for a bigger piece of the pie.
为了一块更大的派 踩在彼此的身上
Shameful, really.
很惭愧 真的
We are happy people.
我们的族民都很开心
Speaking of which, Nuniq,
说起这个 纽尼克
do you think it's possible
你觉得会不会
that Mr. Pimblett happened upon an Inuit tribe and
平布利特先生偶遇到了一个因纽特部落
for whatever reason
然后不管出于什么原因
met his end that way?
死掉了
No.
不会的
I suppose you have no
我想 在你们的文化中
such thing as murder in your culture either?
你也没有见过这种谋杀的事情吧
No, we do. But
不 我们有这样的事发生
there are no Inuit communities near where I find Arthur.
但在我发现亚瑟的附近并没有因纽特人部落
Impossible.
不可能
Either white man from ship kill him,
或者是船上的白人杀了他
or Qalupalik.
或者是神秘生物
Qalupalik?
神秘生物
Pardon us.
原谅我们
We were wondering what "Nuniq" Means?
我们很好奇 "纽尼克" 是什么意思
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
That's what Nuniq means.
这就是纽尼克的意思
Join us, why don't you.
为什么不跟我们一起呢
Please, have a seat.
请坐
There you go. You as well, of course.
坐这里 当然你也是
Waiter, we'll have another round!
服务生 我们要再来一轮酒
Here we are.
好了
I am Crabtree! I am Nuniq!
我是克拉布特里 我是纽尼克
Nuniq, someone should make a moving picture of your time here.
纽尼克 应该有人录下你在这个时光
Like the Arctic nickelodeon, but here.
就像是北极的五分钱娱乐场 但是在这里
"Nuniq of Toronto."
"多伦多的纽尼克"
"Nuniq of Toronto." Oy, shut it!
"多伦多的纽尼克" 闭嘴
Oh, quiet yourself.
你闭嘴
Nuniq, I do have one serious question.
纽尼克 我还有一个很严肃的问题
Did you kill Arthur Pimblett?
是不是你杀的亚瑟·平布利特
No, we were friends.
不 我们是朋友
We talk about fish
我们谈论他画在
he draw in journal. Salmon.
日记上的鱼 三文鱼
He had a journal? Can I see it? No.
他有日记吗 我可以看看吗 不行
Journal go missing after he die.
他死之后 日记就不见了
Did you say salmon?
你是说三文鱼吗
Oh, how lovely.
太棒了
His brain came out quite neatly.
他的大脑拿出来得很整洁
It'll make for a most satisfying dissection.
有助于做一个令人满意的解剖
Now,
现在
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表