剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Tell that to the killer.
这你留着跟杀手说吧
Ah, Dr. Ogden.
奥格僧医生
We've been discussing the matter of your assistant.
我们一直在讨论你助理的事
Please, have a seat. I believe I'll stand.
请坐 我还是站着吧
Mr. Richmond, what could you have to say
里士满先生 当时不能在我的陈尸所说的话
that you couldn't have said in my morgue?
你现在能告诉我吗
I'm afraid
恐怕
we are unable to authorize Ms. James as your assistant.
我们不能任命詹姆斯女士为你的助理
I presume you have a reason?
总得有个原因吧
Ms. James has no medical training,
詹姆斯女士没有经过医疗培训
therefore she is unsuited to the position.
因此她不适合这个职位
She spent one year
她花了一年的时间
at the New York Medical College for Women.
在纽约医学院学习妇科
And she's resuming her studies here,
她在这的安大略医学院
at the Ontario Medical College for Women.
继续学习妇科
That cannot be the reason.
你那根本不是理由
In truth, we feel a woman should not be the apprentice.
其实我们认为女性不应该当助理
Oh, come on, man.
你不是吧
There's been nothing but bloody women in the morgue
自从我到这里来 陈尸所除了女人
ever since I've been here.
没别的了
I've given you reason enough.
我给的理由已经足够了
Are you refusing a capable and qualified
你是因为肤色就拒绝一个
candidate because of her dark skin?
得力称职的候选人吗
Dr. Ogden, my decision is firm and final. Good day.
奥格登医生 我已经决定了 日安
Ms. James will remain in my morgue.
詹姆斯女士会继续呆在我的陈尸所
I will pay her salary myself!
她的薪水我来出
I can't believe it.
真是不敢相信
Unfortunately I can, Doctor.
然而我敢 医生
He'll bend society's rules for himself,
他会为了自己歪曲社会准则
Algonquian! This station stop: Algonquian!
阿尔冈昆 阿尔冈昆到站了
We kept looking.
我们后来还在接着找
Do you remember? When?
你还记得吗 什么时候
After we found the murder weapon.
就在我们找到凶器之后
We kept looking for clues. Right.
我们还在寻找蛛丝马迹 是的
That's when we found those symbols.
就是那时我们才找到那些标记的
Freddie! Freddie, look!
弗莱迪 弗莱迪 快看
What?
什么
Never did find out what those symbols meant.
但我们最终还是没弄明白那些标记的含义
No, but they did seem to help
是的 但它们确实帮助多布森警官指出
point Constable Dobson to Glen Singer's killer.
谁是杀死格兰·辛格的凶手
Ah, yes, Joe... Huggins.
确实 乔... 哈金斯
Huggins, right. But Joe Huggins isn't shooting at anyone.
对 哈金斯 但是乔·哈金斯没有向谁开过枪啊
He's still in jail.
他还在监狱里
He was released two months ago.
他两个月前被释放了
Joe Huggins was?
确定是乔·哈金斯吗
One and the same.
就他一个叫乔·哈金斯
We don't get a lot of murders up here.
我们这儿没什么杀人犯
It's mostly accidents or misadventure.
大多数都是意外事故
That's how Glen Singer's death would have been reported...
这也是为什么格兰·辛格的死会被报道出来
if it weren't for you two.
多亏了你们俩
We pulled him out of the water,
我和小威廉·默多克
myself and young William Murdoch here.
一起把他从水里拖出来
It's Glen Singer.
是格兰·辛格
It seems he drowned.
他看上去是淹死的
Geeze. He'll not see Virginia again.
天哪 他再也见不到弗吉尼亚了
Is Virginia his wife?
弗吉尼亚是他妻子吗
You should take a look at his head, Constable.
你最好看一下他的头 警官
Nasty bash.
致命的重击
Look what we found. There's blood on it.
看我们发现了什么 这上面有血
We didn't touch it.
我们没碰它
Well, I'll be damned.
好吧 你们要是碰了我就完了
Someone hit him.
有人袭击了他
Who the heck else was out here?
这儿特么还有谁
Do you know what these symbols mean?
你知道这些标记是什么意思吗
Beats me.
难倒我了
Those are Indian tracking symbols.
这些是印第安的追踪标记
Are they, now? Well, there is an Indian
是吧 其实离这儿不远处
that lives not too far from here... Joe Huggins.
住着一个印第安人... 乔·哈金斯
Sometimes acts as guide for Singer, come to think of it.
有时给辛格做向导 现在想想
When he's sober enough.
应该是在他清醒的时候
Billy found a bottle on the boat.
比利在船上找到了一个酒瓶
Cheap whiskey.
廉价的威士忌
Singer wouldn't touch this stuff... but I know who would.
辛格不会碰这玩意儿... 但我知道谁会
Looks like I'll be paying Joe Huggins a visit after all.
看样子我还是得去找一趟乔·哈金斯
Sharp eyes,you two
干得好 你俩
When I first questioned him,
当我第一次审问他时
Joe claimed he couldn't remember anything because of drink...
乔说他因为喝醉了什么也不记得
but a night in my cell sobered him up.
但有天晚上在牢房♥里他清醒了
He confessed to killing Singer and then was sent to jail.
他承认杀死了辛格 然后就被送进监狱了
Yes.
是的
My guess?
我猜
He's the one shooting at you.
他就是朝你开枪的那个人
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Mr. Huggins, we're investigating
哈金斯先生 我们在调查
two recent murders
两桩近期的谋杀案
that we believe are connected to Mr. Singer's death,
我们相信与辛格先生的死有关
for which you served a rather lengthy sentence.
为此你服了很长一段时间刑
The murders were committed since you got out of prison.
而这些谋杀行为就发生在你出狱之后
Well, I didn't do them. I've served my time.
不是我♥干♥的 我已经服过刑了
Leave me in peace.
放过我吧
He's not going to tell us anything.
他什么都不会告诉我们的
Not today.
今天是不会
What are you still doing here?
你还在这干什么
Dr. Ogden said I was still...
奥格登医生说我可以...
Dr. Ogden has no authority here. Get out!
奥格登医生说了不算 出去
I can walk out myself, sir.
我自己能走 先生
Despite the worrying circumstances,
尽管现状如此令人担忧
it's a pleasure to see you both again.
但还是很高兴能再见到你俩
Indeed, Jacques. How long have you been living up here?
的确 雅克 你在这住了多久了
I bought this lodge 10 years ago.
十年前我买♥♥下了这座小屋
And you? I'm just here for the fishing.
你呢 我只是来钓鱼的
It really is a striking property.
买♥♥下这些很不错呐
Strangely enough, it used to belong to Mr. Singer.
说来奇怪 这以前还是辛格先生的呢
You have quite the reputation, Detective.
你名气很大啊 侦探
I've followed a number of your exploits.
我听过不少你的功绩
I'm surprised you are taking
很奇怪你居然
Ms. Pink's theory seriously.
认真考虑了平克小姐的推测
Hamish, Quinn and I live in different cities,
哈米什 奎恩和我住在不同城市
have different occupations...
从事不同的职业...
apart from the Young Scholars Award,
除了青年学者奖
this gunman is the only thing we have in common.
我们唯一的共同点就是这个枪手了
And you share this concern, Detective?
你也这么想吗 侦探
We're hoping you can help us reconstruct
我们希望你们能帮忙重现
the day of Mr. Singer's death.
辛格先生去世那天的情景
It was the same day
也就是柯林斯先生
that Mr. Collins lost his temper with Hamish and Quinn.
对哈米什和奎因发火的那天
I remember that. He had a mean side.
这我记得 他还有这么小气的一面呢
That same day, he refused to take me fishing
那天 他无理由地
with him for no reason.
拒绝带我一起去钓鱼
And what do you recall, Edwin?
你想起来什么吗 爱德温
I suppose I was tending the fire.
我想我当时在烧火
That was my usual job. You really think
那是我的日常工作 你真的认为
this line of inquiry will help find a murderer?
能顺着这些问题找到凶手吗
It's the way detectives work. I wasn't aware
侦探的工作就是这样 原来
clutching at straws was a standard investigative procedure.
乱抓救命稻草还是正规的调查流程呢
But I suppose
我以为
when you only handle tawdry divorce cases...
只是在处理庸俗的离婚案件时才会...
Do you think we're also in danger?
你觉得我们也处于危险中吗
It's certainly a possibility.
有这个可能
After all, the four remaining Young Scholars
毕竟 剩下的四个青年学者
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表