剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Sedated and killed by a single stab wound to the heart.
被下药后心脏受刺致死
Quite possibly the same weapon.
很有可能是同一把刀
I see. Anything else?
我知道了 还有别的吗
I believe they may have been murdered
我认为她们的受害时间
within minutes of each other.
只间隔了几分钟
So both alive at the same time and with the killer.
所以她们活着时都和凶手在一起
Yes. It seems they may have eaten together.
是的 看上去她们在一起吃饭
I found the same stomach contents, including sulfonal.
我发现的同样含有安♥眠♥药♥的胃容物
But they weren't electroplated at the same time.
但她们不是在同一时间被电镀的
Lividity suggests the second woman was electroplated
从尸斑来看第二名受害人
some twelve hours after she died.
是在死后大概十二小时左右被电镀的
So one killer could have worked alone.
所以可能只有一个凶手在单干
It's quite possible. Have you identified them yet?
很有可能 你确认她们的身份了吗
No. None of the missing persons
还没 失踪人口报告里
match either of their descriptions.
没找到符合她们特点的人
They were both young women, aged by hard living.
她们都是过着艰苦生活的年轻女子
They could have been prostitutes.
很可能都是妓♥女♥
I see.
我知道了
I'll have the constables canvass St. John's Ward.
我会让警员们去圣约翰区问问
Oy, you there.
喂 起来
Have you seen either of these women?
你见过这两个女人吗
Have you seen either of these women?
你见过这两个女人吗
No. Are you sure?
没见过 确定吗
Take your time.
仔细看看
Bloody rozzers. Hey, you two...
该死的警♥察♥ 嘿 那边那两位
Move it, Cora!
快走 科拉
George... come back here!
乔治... 你们别跑
Keep your hands off us.
把你们的手拿开
Men usually pay good money for that.
男人们做这种事通常得给我们很多钱
Who are they? Sir,
她们是谁 长官
this couple of "ladies" tried to evade us.
这两位 "小姐" 企图逃跑
We figured they might know something.
我们觉得她们可能知道些什么
I have to warn you, sir,
我们得提醒你 长官
they're not inclined to cooperate.
她俩可不怎么合作
Ladies, I'm Detective Murdoch,
女士们 我是默多克警探
and I'd like to ask you...
想问你们一些事...
Save your breath. We don't talk to coppers.
省点儿力气吧 我们不跟警♥察♥说话
We are trying to identify these two women.
我们正在试图确认这两个女人身份
Can you help us? Who's asking?
你们能帮我们吗 你是谁
Doctor Julia Ogden.
朱莉亚·奥格登医生
And you are? Ginny.
你呢 吉尼
Just Ginny. And this is Cora.
就叫吉尼 这是卡拉
These two women are lying in the city morgue.
这两个女人现在正躺在市停尸房♥
They've been murdered.
她们被谋杀了
We keep to ourselves, missus.
我们只管自己的事 夫人
Is that why you ran when the constables approached you?
这就是为什么你们一看到巡警就跑的原因吗
We don't get involved in what don't concern us, do we, Ginny?
我们从不多管闲事 是吗 吉尼
Well, perhaps you don't,
好吧 也许你们不想多管闲事
but I won't allow these women to go to their graves nameless.
但我不想让这两个女人成了孤魂野鬼
I think they deserve better.
我觉得她们不应该受此不公
We open our mouths; the killer comes after us next.
如果我们说了 凶手下一个目标就会是我们了
Telling me what you know may help us catch a murderer.
告诉我你们知道的就可以帮我们抓住凶手
Don't you want that?
这不是你们想要的吗
Sorry to interrupt, Doctor.
不好意思打扰一下 医生
You're needed.
需要你的帮忙
Excuse me.
失陪
It's the park behind the Normal School this time.
这次是在师范学校后面的公园里
A third victim, Julia.
第三个受害者 朱莉亚
It would appear we have a sequential killer on our hands.
这次似乎是个连环杀手
Look how the body has been posed.
看看这尸体的姿势
He's arranging each of his victims in a different way.
他把每个受害者都摆成了不同的样子
He's sending us a message.
他在向我们传递一个信息
The question is: what?
问题是 什么信息
I'm almost finished here, William.
我的工作差不多完成了 威廉
Sorry, ma'am. I can come back later.
抱歉 夫人 我可以过会儿再来
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were
对不起 我以为你是
my husband. We haven't met yet.
我的丈夫 我们还没见过
Doctor Julia Ogden.
我是朱莉亚·奥格登医生
Rebecca James.
我是丽贝卡·詹姆斯
I clean at nights. You the new coroner?
我负责晚上打扫卫生 你是新来的验尸官
In a manner of speaking, yes.
在某种意义上 是的
Oh, no,
噢 不
not another one of those statue murders!
不是另一个雕像杀人案的受害者吧
You've been following the news?
你一直在关注这个新闻吗
I'm no sensationalist, Doctor.
我可不是凭感觉瞎猜的 医生
But the notion of encasing corpses...
但这种把尸体包裹起来的做法
That would preserve every small detail.
可以保留尸体上的每一个小细节
I would think it would make your job a bit easier.
我觉得这可以使你的工作更容易些
Indeed it does. That's very well-observed, Miss James.
确实 的确很容易观察 詹姆斯小姐
I'll let you get back to your work.
我收拾收拾 好让你来工作
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
As if we haven't got enough to deal with,
我们好像没什么线索
these naked statues are causing havoc across the city.
这些裸体的雕像正在城中制♥造♥一场骚乱
You've got whatever you need to get it sorted,
只要能破案 你需要什么都行
and that's orders from above.
这是上级的命令
So nothing on who these women are yet?
还是不知道这些女人是谁吗
No sir, though it seems possible that they were all prostitutes.
还没有 先生 尽管她们很可能都是妓♥女♥
So we've got a Ripper type on our hands.
所以凶手是个像开膛手杰克那样的人
Sir, do you recall a case a few years ago,
先生 你还记得几年前的一桩案子
in Hamilton, I believe... Yes,
我记得 是在哈密尔顿 是的
there was a fellow going around killing doxies.
那时候有个家伙四处流窜杀害妓♥女♥
They caught him, had plenty of evidence to convict,
警♥察♥抓住了他 有足够证据证明他有罪
but the bastard got off on a technicality. Uh... Dray.
但那杂种抓了法律的漏洞 呃 他叫德雷
Arthur, Albert, Alfred, something like that.
亚瑟 阿尔伯特 阿尔弗莱德 之类的
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Perhaps Mr. Dray is up to his old tricks.
也许德雷先生又在玩弄他的老把戏了
No. It couldn't be him, Murdoch.
不 不可能是他 默多克
He was killed shortly after he got out.
他出狱以后没多久就被害了
For you, William.
给你的 威廉
Good morning, Inspector. Thank you.
早上好 警长 谢谢
Good morning, Doctor. Late night, I gather.
早上好 医生 熬夜了吧 我猜
Indeed. The killing of
是啊 第三个受害者的作案手法
the third victim follows the pattern. Same stomach contents,
和之前的模式一样 胃里有同样的残留物
same sedative. And the stab wound with the same weapon.
一样的镇静剂 还有同样凶器造成的刺伤
So he drugged, then killed them all together.
所以凶手给她们服了药 一起杀了她们
These sequential killers are bloody devils.
这些连环杀手真是该死的恶魔
Sir, I don't believe we're dealing with a sequential killer.
长官 我不太相信我们在查一个连环杀手
He gathered them all in the same place
他把她们聚在同一个地方
and killed them at the same time.
然后同时杀了他们
There's no development or progression to his actions.
他的犯罪手法没有任何进化
Unless these are only the first of his victims.
除非这些只是他的第一批受害者们
Well, that's a cheering thought, Doctor.
哦 那真是个振奋人心的想法 医生
Though he doesn't follow
尽管他没有遵循
a sequential pattern, turning his victims into statues
某种固定的模式 但把他的受害者们做成雕像
suggests a pathology even more curious.
却显示出了某种更加令人费解的病理
Sounds to me like he's taunting us.
我听上去觉得他在嘲弄我们
Doesn't this kind of killer often want to be caught?
这类凶手不都很渴望被抓住吗
But he leaves nothing to point to himself.
但他什么线索也没有留下
Instead, he shines a lantern
恰恰相反的是 他
on his victims by displaying them publicly.
把他的受害者们公之于众
He wants the women to be looked at.
他希望这些女人被围观
But only after they're killed.
但只是在她们死后
Is he honouring them
他是不是在通过
in some strange way? Or humiliating them?
某种奇怪的方式来表彰她们 或是 羞辱她们
Well, that would certainly fit with the nakedness.
这样的话 裸体这事就说得通了
Or is he just killing for the fun of it and then boasting
又或者 他只是以杀人为乐 然后在杀人之后
about it afterwards? Yes, William.
夸耀自己 是的 威廉
Look at the pattern in the wax coating?
看到蜡涂层上的图案了吗
Is it some kind of hieroglyph?
这是不是某种象形文字
What is it?
怎么了
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表