剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you for seeing me!
谢谢你有时间见我
Too late.
晚了
I need to see the Loan Clerk.
我要见下贷款业务员
I'm afraid he's busy at the moment.
恐怕他现在很忙
It'll just take a second.
就耽误一小会儿
I just have to ask him a very quick question.
我就问他一个小问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, OK.
好 知道了
Excuse me, Mr. Braxton.
失陪一下 布拉克斯顿先生
Not a problem. Take your time.
没问题 慢慢来
Gotcha.
抓到现形了
I'm sorry. I've just realized I have to be somewhere.
很抱歉 我突然想起来我得去个地方
Where would that be, Mr. Braxton?
你想去哪儿啊 布拉克斯顿先生
Let's have a look in that satchel, shall we?
能让我们看看你包里面装了什么吗
Let him go!
让他走
Sorry, gentlemen.
对不住了 先生们
Another day...
改天吧
perhaps?
如果还有机会的话
You made me miss the end of the match.
你让我错过了比赛的结尾
I've half a mind to shoot you on principle.
原则上说 我真想开枪打死你
I'm afraid you're outgunned, Mrs. Perly.
恐怕你火力拼不过我们 佩里女士
Let us leave or I'll blow her head off.
让我们离开 不然小心她脑袋开花
Take the pram and back out slowly.
拉着婴儿车 慢慢退
Nigel, get behind me.
奈杰尔 站我后面
Thanks angel.
谢谢你 宝贝
While I'm at it, why don't I flag us down a motorcar?
既然这样 我去找辆摩托车
Make it a fast one.
找一辆快的
Come on!
来吧
Please wait! Excuse me ladies, sorry.
请等下让一下 女士 抱歉
One minute, please, sir.
请稍等一分钟 先生
Got to... Get out of the bloody car! Now!
去... 给我滚下来 快点
Mrs. Perly,
佩里女士
put down the gun.
把枪放下
It's not too late, no one's been hurt.
趁现在没人受伤 放手还不算晚
Come on, angel! Time's a-wasting!
快点 宝贝 时间不多了
Bye bye.
再见
No!
不要
I didn't take you for a patriot, sir.
先生 我从来不知道你是一个爱国者
Patriot?
什么爱国者
Your tattoo sir.
你的纹身 长官
1867.
The birth of Canada.
加拿大的成立日
Sob Canada.
加拿大该哭了
1867 is the birth of the Wednesday;
1867是星期三的成立日期
Sheffield Wednesday football club.
谢菲尔德星期三足球俱乐部
My uncle was one of the founding committee members.
我叔叔是委员会成立时的成员之一
Bloody hell. I forgot to ask about the game.
糟了 我忘了问比赛情况了
We broke even, sir.
我们不赚不赔 长官
May have even turned a bit of a profit.
可能还赚了一点
I Meant the score, Crabtree.
我是说比分 克拉布特里
The end score: Three to one for the Sheffield Wednesday.
最后得分是 谢菲尔德星期三 三比一
Champions of England;
英格兰获胜
I should be happier.
我应该开心点
Well, sir, you have been shot.
好吧 先生 你被射伤了
Two people are dead and a child has been orphaned.
两个人死了 一个孩子成了孤儿
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
I'm gonna get another drink.
我得再喝一杯
What will happen to him?
他该怎么办
A woman from the local orphanage
当地孤儿院会过来一位女士
will be by to take him until we can find his next of kin.
带走他 直到我们找到他的亲属
I believe she's here now, sir.
我想她来了 先生
Oh, right.
对 没错
Please let her in, George.
让她进来吧 乔治
I will do. By the way, sir,
好的 顺便问下 先生
we received a telegram from Scotland Yard.
我们收到来自苏格兰场的电报
Apparently Nigel Braxton is wanted
很明显 奈杰尔·布拉克斯顿因为
in England for a whole slew of bank robberies.
一系列的银行抢劫案在被英格兰通缉
And Mrs. Perly?
那佩里女士呢
That's her maiden name.
那是她未出嫁时的姓名
Originally hails from Stratford, Ontario.
她老家在斯特拉特福德,安大略省
Next of kin?
亲戚呢
None, sir.
没有 先生
Neither of them?
两人都没有吗
I want to adopt him.
我想领养他
What?
什么
Julia!
茱莉娅
He's an orphan, William.
他是个孤儿 威廉
He has no other home.
他没有地方可以去了
Y... yes, but...
没... 没错 但是
We don't know anything about him!
我们不了解他啊
All we do know is he's the progeny of two bank robbers.
我们只知道他是两个银行抢劫犯的孩子
William.
威廉
Criminality is not heritable;
犯罪是不会遗传的
you yourself are hardly your father's son.
你自己就一点不像是你父亲的儿子
He took a shine to me, William.
威廉 他喜欢我
I think in some way, this might be meant to be.
我想在某种意义来说 这可能就是缘分
You've always wanted children.
你一直想要个孩子
Yes, but not this way.
没错 但不是以这种方式
Then how?
这怎么了
I'm from the Hamley House for Orphans.
我是从哈姆雷家孤儿院来的
Yes. Thank you for coming on such short notice.
好的 谢谢你这么快就赶来
Detective William Murdoch, my wife,
我是威廉·默多克侦探 这是我妻子
Doctor Julia Ogden.
茱莉娅·奥格登医生
Will he be adopted?
他会被领养吗
We'll do our best, ma'am.
我们会竭尽全力的 夫人
He doesn't seem to want to go.
他好像不愿意走
I'll take him.
我来抱吧
Actually, I... "We".
实际上 我 是我们
I would... "We" would like to adopt him.
我想 我们想领养他
We've discussed it. And I believe we are in agreement.
我们已经商量过 并且也达成一致了
It's most unusual.
这有点意外
Are you certain?
你们确定吗
We are.
是的
We are.
确定
Then I'll drop off the papers.
稍后我会取消文件的
Good day!
日安
What have we done?
我们刚刚做了什么
Hopefully, the right thing.
希望是件正确的事
On an all-new Murdoch.
下集预告
Where's the map?
地图在哪儿
The race to claim the North Pole...
声称北极的种族
This man's death was no accident.
这个男人的死亡不是意外
He was delusional.
他有点妄想症
turns into deadly ambition.
变成了致命的雄图伟略
You would betray your country?
你想背叛你的国家吗
There is another explanation.
还有另一种解释
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表