剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Good morning, Lillian.
早上好 莉莲
Last day as Dr. Grace.
作为格雷斯医生的最后一天
Just because I'll no longer be Toronto's coroner doesn't
我只是不再是多伦多的验尸官
mean I'll cease being a doctor. Of course.
又不是不当医生了 当然
How are you progressing next door?
你在隔壁进展得怎么样了
My room is packed up.
我的房♥间都收拾好了
Only some final errands to see to.
只有一点收尾工作要做了
Then could I trouble you to pick up
那能不能麻烦你帮我去
my dress from the seamstress?
女裁缝那儿拿一下我的裙子
Of course.
没问题
To think in a only a few days
想想 再过几天
we will be crossing the Atlantic for London, England.
我们就要穿越大西洋 到达英国伦敦了
I cannot wait.
我已迫不及待了
I love you.
我爱你
Good, good.
好 好
Yes, we look forward to having you, Dr. Slater.
是的 我们很期待您的到来 斯莱特医生
Have a safe journey.
一路顺风
I said, "Have a safe journey, Dr. Slater!"
我说 "一路顺风" 斯莱特医生
Yes, yes, you will need
是的 是的 你会需要
a substantial coat for the winter...
一件厚实的大衣来过冬的
Oh, I'll have to cut you short.
我不得不打断您
My detective's calling.
我的侦探在找我
Sir, I can return.
先生 我可以先回去
I will, I will... Thank you, Doctor.
我会的 我会的 谢谢您 医生
That was Dr. Peter Slater,
是彼得 斯莱特医生
our new coroner from Vancouver. He's en route.
温哥华来的新验尸官 他还在路上
I see. Lovely man,
我明白了 人不错
but perhaps a bit...
就是也许有点儿...
A bit talkative, sir?
有一点健谈吗 先生
Talkative? He's got more bloody rabbit
何止是健谈 他的废话
than all of Margaret's female relatives put together, Murdoch.
比玛格丽特的三姑六婆加起来还要多 默多克
He comes highly recommended and he is very experienced.
他声誉极高又富于经验
He's deaf as a doornail
他耳朵不好使
and he's worried his arthritis will flare up in the cold.
还担心自己的关节炎在阴冷的天气里复发
I do wish Dr. Grace would stay on.
我真希望格雷斯医生留在这里
Yes, well, she's made her mind up, Murdoch.
是啊 可她主意已定 默多克
Perhaps it's for the best, anyway.
不管怎么说 也许这对谁都好
How do you mean? Sirs.
这是什么意思 先生们
There's been a shooting.
发生了一起枪机案
Sirs. No witnesses.
先生们 没有目击者
Right here is fine.
这里就可以
She's here. Thank you, Worsley.
她来了 谢谢 沃斯利
Good day, Inspector. A fresh corpse
日安 警长 一具新鲜的尸体
and a crime scene, what more could one ask for?
和一个犯罪现场 万事俱备
I'll get someone else to attend the body.
我会让其他人来验尸
I'm not yet in London. Besides, I'm rather glad
我还没在伦敦呢 况且 我很高兴
that my last day has offered some excitement.
我在这儿的最后一天还能遇上些小刺♥激♥
Let me do my job, Inspector. I can't.
让我来吧 警长 不行
Why?
为什么
Does anyone come to mind who may have wished Ms. Moss harm?
你想起会有什么人想伤害莫斯女士了吗
Not specifically.
没有什么特别的人
What about friends? Family?
朋友呢 家人呢
She attended an embroidery group.
她加入了一个刺绣小团体
I never went but she said she had friends there.
我从没去过 但是她说她在那儿有朋友
She never talked about her family.
她从没谈起过她的家庭
I took it to be a sore spot. I...
我以为那是她的伤心事 我...
I did meet her uncle once.
我曾与他叔叔有过一面之缘
Yes, Lillian arranged for me to meet him last year.
是的 莉莲去年安排我和他见过一面
He was sympathetic to our campaign.
他很赞同我们的运动
Wayland Porter, I believe.
威兰德·波特 我记得
I know him. He's a fellow Mason.
我知道他 他是个梅森研究员
Right. Henry.
好吧 亨利
Anything interesting from Ms. Moss's room?
莫斯女士的房♥间里找到什么了吗
I found her appointment book.
我找到了她的记事簿
I've found this key.
我找到了这枚钥匙
I think it might be a safety deposit box.
我觉得可能是个保险箱的钥匙
Can you think of anything else, Dr. Grace?
格雷斯医生 你还能想起别的什么吗
No I... we were packed
不 我... 我们正收拾行李准备
for London, she was excited...
去伦敦 她很兴奋
Emily, I'm so sorry...
艾米丽 我很遗憾
Sorry to hear about your friend, Dr. Grace.
很遗憾你的朋友遭遇了那样的事 格雷斯医生
Terribly sorry, Emily. Thank you both.
深表遗憾 艾米丽 谢谢你们
Will you still go to London?
你还去伦敦吗
Henry. I'm sure Dr. Grace
亨利 我相信格雷斯医生
has plenty to think about without worrying about that.
过了这个坎儿后会好好想这个问题的
I can't decide which to take.
我没法决定带哪个
Then bring both of them.
那就都带上
We're starting a new, Emily.
我们就要开始新生活了 艾米丽
We should only take what we must.
我们应该带上必需品
I prefer that one.
我更喜欢那个
You were wearing it when we first met.
我们第一次见的时候 你带着它
Oh, was I now? Mmhmm.
是吗 嗯
And not only will you bring it,
你不仅要带上它
but you will wear it on the boat for me.
去的船上 你还要戴给我看
Or else?
不然呢
You wouldn't dare to find out.
不然你就不会把它找出来
Emily.
艾米丽
Are you alright?
你还好吗
George, look at this.
乔治 看看这个
It was in her date book.
在她的记事簿里找到的
"Morris Kerr, Private Investigator."
莫里斯·科尔 私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Maybe Ms. Moss was looking for someone.
也许莫斯女士在找什么人
Thank you for seeing me, Wayland.
谢谢你来看我 威兰德
What can I do for you, Tom?
我能为你做什么 汤姆
Your niece, Lillian Moss...
你的侄女 莉莲·莫斯
I'm sorry to tell you
我很遗憾地通知你
that she's been murdered.
她被谋杀了
We had just said our goodbyes prior to London...
她要去伦敦之前 我们才道过别
Do you know who did it?
你知道凶手是谁吗
I was hoping you could
我希望你能让我
put me in contact with her family.
联♥系♥上她的家人
I don't know her family.
我不认识她的家人
But you're her uncle.
可你是她叔叔
Well, I'm not actually her uncle.
好吧 我不是她真正的叔叔
Not by blood, at least.
至少不是血缘上的
Then what are you to her?
那你是她什么人
Merely a friend, Tom.
只是朋友 汤姆
I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
我很抱歉帮不上忙
A single 38 calibre
一枚38毫米口径的子弹
between the sixth and seventh true ribs.
打在第六和第七两根肋骨之间
Given the presence of gunpowder residue I would say she was shot
考虑到还有火♥药♥残留 我认为
at close range.
是近距离射击
So this wasn't a random act.
所以这不是个随机事件
She was deliberately targeted.
她是被蓄意谋杀的
It would appear.
看上去是这样
William, I received more than a few angry letters
威廉 在选举期间
during the election. I imagine Lillian did too.
我收到太多投诉信了 我相信莉莲也是这样
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么之前不告诉我
I knew our campaign would result in rancour,
我知道我们的运动会拉仇恨
but I guess I didn't take the threats as seriously
但是我没有太当回事
as I should have. Julia, if you could
而我本该当回事的 茱莉亚 你若有空
send along those letters when you have a moment?
能不能把那些信寄出去
I want to see her, Julia.
我想看看她 茱莉亚
Funny, if we had gone to London four months ago
真讽刺 如果我听了她的 在四个月前
when she wanted to, none of this would have happened...
就去伦敦 这一切就不会发生
There's nothing you could have done.
这不是你的错
Instead she waited for me.
要不是为了等我
She was targeted.
她是被蓄意谋杀的
If this was related to our suffrage efforts...
如果这和我们争取选举权有关
I should have just left when she asked.
我本应该听她的
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表