剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
你最好别这么干
Who's that? It's Mrs. Riley.
那是谁 莱利夫人
Looks like your work is done here today.
看样子你今天的活干到头了
What do you mean?
什么意思
She likes the handsome ones.
她喜欢找长得帅的
And the new men. Like Brick.
和新来的 比如布里克
For what? Odd jobs.
找我们干嘛 干点零活
You ever done any handyman work?
你做过杂务工吗
As a matter of fact I have extensive...
事实上 我什么都会一点...
Get in the carriage.
上车吧
Sir, this just came in from Station House Five.
长官 这是第五分局寄来的
Apparently someone reported seeing a body being buried
有报案说在唐河谷看见
in the Don Valley, just north of Pottery Road.
有人在埋一具尸体 就在陶瓷街北面
Why aren't they following it up?
他们为什么不跟进
They say it's our jurisdiction.
他们说这在我们的管辖区
Lazy sods.
一群窝囊废
Talk to the man who made the report.
去和那个报案的人谈谈
Sir, the report was anonymous.
长官 这是匿名报的案
Telephoned in from the Gerrard Street exchange.
电♥话♥是从芝兰街交易所打来的
Well, we're not digging up the entire Don bloody Valley.
我们也不能把整个唐河谷搜个遍啊
Find out if anybody's been reported missing.
查查看有没有人失踪
Sir.
是 长官
You men work so hard.
你们工作太辛苦了
My husband can be very demanding.
我丈夫要求比较苛刻
We appreciate the work, ma'am.
我们都很感激能得到这份工作
I appreciate the work that you men do for me.
我也感激你们为我做的一切
My husband is never up for it.
我丈夫对这事儿可从没上心过
Over there.
在那边
The doors just... don't close properly.
这个门... 总是合不上
Oh! The bottom hinge is loose.
是底部的折页松了
I'll just need a screwdriver.
我需要一个螺丝刀
I'll fetch one when we're done.
等我们完事了就去给你拿
Mrs. Riley... Please.
莱利夫人... 别这样
Call me Candace. No, no. Don't.
叫我坎迪斯 不 不 别这样
No one says no to me.
从来没有人拒绝过我
Not if they know what's good for them.
至少尝到了甜头之后就没人拒绝过
Candace? Where are you?
坎迪斯 你在哪儿
Not again.
不会吧 又来
Again? Hurry, get in there.
又 快 藏进去
Go, go! But, I...
快走 可是我
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
O, 3,
O 3
40... 2, 19...
40 2 19
F, P...
F P
It's in the study.
我要的东西在书房♥呢
What? No! It's okay.
什么 找它干嘛 又没什么要紧的
Just stay here and come to bed.
别去了 到床上来
I found it.
我找着了
Looks like we're gonna be busy for the next little while.
看样子我们还得再忙一阵儿了
"FP". What does it mean?
"FP" 是什么意思呢
I have no idea.
我也不知道
But it clearly meant something to Mr. Graveman.
但肯定对克里夫曼先生有什么特殊意义
Speaking of which, look at this.
说到这儿 看看这个
Courtesy of Station House Five.
据第五分局所提供的消息称
A body seen buried north of Pottery Road
在陶瓷街北面有一具被埋的尸体
That's close to the Riley sawmill.
离莱利锯木厂很近啊
Look at the date and time the report was made.
看看报案的日期和时间
7:52 PM.
晚上七点五十二
The night that Mr. Graveman was killed.
就是克里夫曼先生被杀的那晚
Now look at the telegram that
再看看克里夫曼先生什么时候
Graveman sent himself.
给自己发的电报
7:54 PM.
晚上七点五十四
The telegram and the telephone call
这封电报和那通电♥话♥
came from the same place.
都来自同一个地方
Mr. Graveman called Station House Number Five.
是克里夫曼先生给第五分局打的电♥话♥
W-T-N-S.
W T N S
Witness to...
在下午6:15
body being buried at 6:15 p.m.
看见被埋的尸体
North of Pottery Road Bridge.
陶瓷街公路桥北面
Police Station Five notified.
通知第五警♥察♥局
Helps when you know what it's saying
在你破译之前就知道上面说的是什么
before you translate. And then of course
就好了 然后是
"Connection to FP."
"和FP有关"
This is why he was murdered, sir.
这就是他被谋杀的原因 长官
He saw who buried the body.
他看见了埋尸体的人
What does "chall" mean?
那"chall"什么意思
C. Hall?
难道叫C·霍尔
I imagine there's more than one C. Hall in the city,
我们这儿应该不止一个C·霍尔
Murdoch. I'll get Crabtree to check them out.
默多克 我会让克拉布特里去查查的
If we can figure out who FP is, sir,
只要我们能查出FP是谁 长官
we can solve this murder.
这个案子就破了
I should be getting back. Be careful.
我该回去了 小心点
Graveman had knowledge that cost him his life.
克里夫曼就是知道的太多了才惨遭杀害
Now so do you.
你现在也是
What are you doing?
你干什么啊
There's a copper in there. So?
那儿有个警♥察♥ 所以呢
Are you in trouble with them? Let's just say
你犯什么事了吗 只能说
I've had bad luck with them in the past.
我过去跟他们有些过节
You two hiding from anyone?
你两在躲谁吗
If we are, it's none of your business.
就算是 也不关你的事
You should have seen him Tuesday afternoon.
你真该看看他星期二下午的狼狈样
Copper showed up and he bolted.
警♥察♥来了 他提腿就跑
Didn't even come back for his pay.
工资都没回来领
Same copper inside? No.
也是里面那个警♥察♥吗 不是
Different one. I know this guy.
是另一个 我知道这个人
Constable Frank Peakes.
弗兰克·皮克斯警官
Comes by regular-like.
他是这儿的常客
He's gone.
他走了
Sir, I'll tell him straight away.
好的 长官 我马上通知他
Inspector! That was the Detective.
警长 探长来电♥话♥了
He wants you to meet him at Riley's sawmill.
他约你在莱利的锯木厂见面
Right. Also, sir.
好 还有 长官
I did some looking into it. There are eight people
我查了一下 多伦多有
in Toronto with the last name Hall and a first initial C.
八个姓霍尔名C的人
But I was also thinking C Hall could mean City Hall.
可我觉得C Hall也有可能是市政厅
City Hall. Never thought of that.
市政厅 我还真没想到这个
But why use the full name Hall and not City?
可为什么简写的是City而不是Hall呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Sir. What do you know?
长官 你查到了些什么
Sir, we just had a visit from a Constable Frank Peakes
长官 我们刚刚碰见了第五分局
of Station House Number Five.
一个叫弗兰克·皮克斯的警官
FP, sir.
长官 就是"FP"
Ah, and you think...
你认为...
It occurs to me that using workhouse men
我突然想到利用工人
for personal advantage
图谋私利
may not have escaped the attention of the police.
或许压根就没逃过警♥察♥的法眼
And you think that Frank Peakes is taking money
那你认为弗兰克·皮尔斯
to look the other way? It's possible.
也在从中牟利 有可能
Even if he is, what's the connection
就算是
to the Graveman murder?
可这和克里夫曼的死又有什么关系呢
I don't know.
我不知道
And I don't think Mr. Graveman knew either.
我觉得克里夫曼先生自己也不知道
He wrote "connection to F-P" with a question mark,
他写的"和FP有关"后面打的是问号♥
implying that he was merely speculating.
说明他也只是猜测罢了
And we're only assuming FP
而且我们也只是猜测这个FP
is in fact Frank Peakes.
就是弗兰克·皮克斯
That's true. I'll have a word with him.
这倒是 我会和他谈谈的
Get his measure.
探探他的口风
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
And also, please have George
还有 请让乔治好好
look into John Dempsey.
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表