剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Thomas. Those are for the guests.
托马斯 这些是为客人准备的
So what am I?
我不是客人是谁
Well, it's my new business,
这么说吧 这是我的新业务
so you are the help.
所以你是来帮忙的
They should be finished.
他们早该完工了
Oh don't worry about it, Margaret,
别担心 玛格丽特
everything will be fine, I'm sure.
我相信一切都会好的
Just lend a hand where it's needed.
该帮忙的时候就别闲着
And keep an eye on those milling about.
再盯着那些游手好闲的人
I don't want anything stolen.
我可不想少什么东西
Here they are!
她们来了
Hurry along Thomas. Hello!
快跟上 托马斯 嗨
Bloody woman.
该死的女人
Hello Mrs. Cummersworth!
你好 柯玛斯沃斯夫人
Hello! Hello!
你好 你好
Everything is in order, I assure you.
我向你保证 一切都准备就绪
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just this way. We don't want the groom to see you.
请走这边 仪式前新郎新娘可不能碰面
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thomas Brackenreid.
我是托马斯·布拉肯里德
Samuel Birkett.
我是塞缪尔·伯其特
The bride's side I take it?
估计我是新娘这边的
Most definitely the bride. Most definitely?
肯定是新娘这边的 为什么肯定
The groom's a pompous windbag.
这个新郎是个满嘴跑火车的人
Always rapping that cane as if he were a sergeant.
他总是像个军官一样有事没事地敲他的拐杖
Says he was injured in the war.
说他是在战场上光荣负伤的
I wager he's never seen a battlefield.
我赌他连♥战♥场是什么样都没见过
I was in Afghanistan.
我曾在阿富汗服役
Were you now?
说得好像你现在还在那儿似的
"Writing class to be taught by renowned novelist.
"著名小说家将出任写作课教师
Signed book by author to be included in price of class.
作家签名的书将作为写作范本
Bring writing sample." What do you think, Henry?
被包括在学费当中” 亨利 你怎么看
I suppose it would depend on the teacher.
我认为这事是老师说了算
I'm the teacher.
我就是老师啊
You think writing one book
你以为写了本书
qualifies you as a writing teacher?
就有资格当老师了
I do! Now, I've signed 20 copies
是啊 现在 我已经签了二十本
of The Curse of the Pharaohs, hopefully that will be enough.
《法老的诅咒》 应该够了吧
I'd imagine so.
我猜也是
Sir.
长官
Shouldn't he be walking by now?
他怎么还不会走路
I have no idea, sir.
我也不知道 长官
Perhaps he's slow.
也许他学得慢
I mean I...
我的意思是说
wouldn't worry about it, sir.
是我的话就不会担心这个
My mother said I didn't walk 'til I was almost three.
我妈说我三岁才学会走路
Will you love him,
你是否会爱他
comfort him, honour and keep him,
安慰他 尊重和陪伴他
in sickness and in health;
无论疾病还是健康
and, forsaking all others, be faithful unto him
并只守候在他身旁 忠诚一生
as long as you both shall live?
至死不渝
I will.
我愿意
Elizabeth Cummersworth and Oliver Pym,
伊丽莎白·柯玛斯沃斯和奥利弗·皮姆
having witnessed your vows of love to one another,
你们已经共同见证了双方爱的誓言
it is my joy to present you to all gathered here
现在由我荣幸地宣布你们
as man and wife.
正式结为夫妇
You may kiss the bride.
你现在可以亲吻新娘了
Ladies and Gentlemen...
女士们 先生们
Please sir, stand aside.
先生 请靠边站
May be an idea to start planning the funeral.
或许现在可以开始准备葬礼了
His skin is pale,
他皮肤惨白
and his eyes are cloudy with dilated pupils.
而且眼睛浑浊瞳孔扩大
There are contusions on the palm of his hand.
他的手掌有多处挫伤
And his hair is slightly singed.
他的头发有轻微烧焦的痕迹
I already told you, Doctor,
我告诉过你了 医生
I was there. The poor sod was electrocuted.
当时我在场 这个可怜的家伙是被电死的
The question is was it accidental or deliberate?
问题是这到底是意外还是谋杀
William. Where's Roland?
威廉 罗兰在哪儿
Oh, I've left him in excellent care.
噢 我给予了他无微不至的关怀
Where are you going, George?
你去哪儿 乔治
I'm off to meet my students. Well...
我要去见我的学生了 那
You're not gonna leave me with...
你不会是想留我和
Try not to let him outsmart you, Higgins.
尽量别被他耍了 希金斯
My condolences.
节哀顺便
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这儿
I'm trying to determine the exact cause
我想查出你丈夫
of your husband's death.
真正的死因
That hardly matters now, does it?
就算查出来了又有什么意义呢
Wouldn't you want to know the reason why?
你难道不想知道你丈夫真正的死因吗
I know what I need to know.
我该知道的都知道了
Are we almost done here?
我们谈完了吗
I'm gonna need to
我需要
have everything cleared awayas soon as possible.
尽快清场了
Mrs. Cummersworth...
柯玛斯沃斯夫人
It's Pym now.
现在应该叫皮姆夫人了
Oliver died after the vows were taken.
奥利弗是在我们宣誓之后死的
Mrs. Pym. May we have a word?
皮姆夫人 我们能谈谈吗
What would you like to know?
你想知道些什么
Is there anyone you can think of
你知不知道有谁
who might want your husband dead?
想置你丈夫于死地
Not a soul. Is everything all right?
没有 一切都还好吗
Quite. And you are?
很好 那你是
Judith Baxter, a friend.
我是朱迪思·巴克斯特 新娘的朋友
I was the lady-of-honour in the wedding party.
我是婚礼的伴娘
They've laid out some tea for us.
他们给我们准备了茶
Was there anything else?
还有什么事吗
We do have more questions.
我们需要再问些问题
Can they not wait?
他们就不能等等吗
This woman is newly bereaved.
这个女人才刚刚丧夫
Of course. Then you'll excuse us.
当然 那就请原谅我们
We'll need to return the wedding gifts immediately.
我们马上要去退还结婚礼物了
And of course we'll need to make funeral arrangements.
当然 我们还要操办丧礼事宜
The grieving bride.
悲伤的新娘
She doesn't seem terribly affected by her husband's death.
她看上去可一点也没为她丈夫的死难过
No, she does not.
确实 她不难过
The groom then kisses the bride...
然后新郎就亲吻新娘
Figuratively!
你还真亲啊
They both turn and head down the steps.
他们一同转身 准备下台阶
No, they didn't.
不 他们没有
The groom called everyone to attention.
新郎吸引了大家的注意
These lights are powered by this electrical wire
这些灯由这根电线供电
which seems to enter the alter up along this pillar.
而电线是绕柱布置的
Now, there is a significant puddle here.
而这里有一滩关键的水渍
This planter appears to be responsible,
这个花盆应该是罪魁祸首
it's been over watered.
它的水浇多了
This one isn't.
这盆没有啊
So the deceased was stood in a puddle
所以死者是站在水渍上
when he went to make his speech. And the bride wasn't.
发表演讲的 可新娘没有
But sir, have a look at this.
可是 长官 看这里
The wire has been stripped bare, allowing it to make contact
这根电线被剥开了 这使得它
with the assembly and electrifying it.
和电器装置接触导致触电
So the groom raised his cane,
所以新郎举起手杖的时候
made contact with it,
与它发生接触
and his body closed the circuit.
和他的身体连成了闭合电路
If the bride or daughter had anything to do with this,
如果新娘或女儿和这有关
they likely would have needed help. Why is that?
她们很可能需要帮助 为什么
You don't think women are devious enough to murder?
你觉得女人就不会狠下心肠去杀人吗
Are we going to get started?
我们可以开始了吗
Yeah... Right.
好的 可以
We already know your name!
我们知道你叫什么
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表